Alright this is thread for Crytpo newfags news to speculate, discuss and panic in

Alright this is thread for Crytpo newfags news to speculate, discuss and panic in.

Let's gather all the info we can from Veeky Forums and elsewhere and dump them here and try and generate some wealth.

Right now I've got about $600 invested in crypto. My holding are 10% BTC and 90% ETH.

Looking okay so far. Thinking about getting into DGB but I'm afraid it's a pump and dump

i would think about just using like 50$ to play around with just to get the hang of trading

and personally i am confident in DGB and hold a quarter of my portfolio in it

$2475 starting investment
93.33% invested in XRP at its ATH and sweating my balls off every day waiting for the 22nd when its apparently supposed to moon
6.66% of my money is in DGB

confident in both in the long term, but I cant keep myself from watching the damn charts 24/7

Did I fuck up?
I live in Canada and opened up a Coinbase account and they don't let me sell my memecoins because they don't accept canadian banks.....(wtf do they let you buy meme coins then!!!) But what's the best approach if I want to cash out?
Any help is appreciated

Two noob question

1) what does "ATH" mean

2) What makes you confident in XRP and DGB

It seems to me, and I'm just starting so take this with a grain of salt, that you may have to shift your coins from coinbase to another exchange

hyperintelligent cryptogod here to shit on you all

DGB is scam shit, say goodbye to that investment. XRP was pumped by a bunch of Japanese salarymen who are cashing out, anybody who bought in during the past couple days is full-blown retarded. never seeing your money again

coinbase is shit, have fun eating that 3% fee and waiting a week for your coins

all time high dummy

Dear god. Why did Jesus had to die and what is the best for long term hodl? Please don't shill.

>hyperintelligent crypto god
>DGB is scam shit

hahahahhahahahaha foh degenerate

It's pretty obvious.

gemini or coin something?

Canadian here, use QuadrigaCX for buying bitcoin then transfer to Poloniex.

When ready to cash out I believe Quadriga or Kraken allow you to.

i am cuckadian, i just sell on localbitcoins

Newfag here too. I put up $95 on coinbase and put it all in ETH. I just want to play around with small amounts right now until I understand things better and can recognize patterns in the market. The $100 limit per week on coinbase is good to prevent from going broke like a retard.

Dude, open an account on an exchange. Send your ETH to that exchange, and trade your ether there. Coinbase isn't an exchange. It rapes you on the fees in and out, and your buy, sell, and spot values are taken care of behind the scenes so they're completely out of your control.

To all you newbies.
Do not, I repeat do not get tempted to invest in the BAT token crowdsale.
Both Firefox and Chrome are working on similar solutions without any "token" bullshit which the BAT team added purely to cash in on the alt coin crypto bubble.

They are spearheading a huge marketing campaign that is drowning all criticism but after the crowdsale will be over, youll start hearing the truth about the low chances of success of their shitty browser as it tries to compete with Firefox and Chrome.
When their BAT coin hits the exchanges it will plummet in price.

Post more user

ok

why would I give you any advice then, you'll just think I'm shilling

gemini, see for why not to use shitbase

listen to this guy is either one of the dumbest posters on Veeky Forums right now, or he's trying to FUD people away from getting in on BAT

Yo, guys. I just got around $500 bucks yesterday. It's not much, but I'd like to get in on this shit.

Where do I start?

i went in on humaniq at 0.000063

what do i do

so how do i start to invest in coins.

who here /waiting for bitcoin to deposit/

id really like to start losing my money, bittrex...

BTC / ETH / XRP then throw your darts

You should have gone into DGB yesterday. You missed out. It actually has a Future.

Who /future millionaire/ here?
Veeky Forums convinced me to drop 0.1 btc on this coin yesterday at 100k sats and it went to 500k while I was sleeping. It's currently around 220k and I think this is the lowest it will go. Dropped another 0.1 on it.