Feels>Reals

>Feels>Reals
What did he mean by this?

feels ARE reals

in facts feels are the most realest reals you will ever feel

When will you "enlightened" plebs learn?

Basically it means that there isn't really a conflict between Realism and Romanticism once a person recognizes that a realistic appraisal of human nature includes this romantic element.

feels aint real sorry

t. buddha

but that's wrong

Any perceived real is no more than a feel to you

You didn't even exist you chubby nerd

das rite
We wuz magicians!

Wrong comprehension. You might FEEL like walking through the bombardment, but if you look at the REALS you see that you might get hit and abandon the idea.

If you go full FEELS, you walk through the bombardment for the sake of FEELS and then the REALS in form of shrapnel hit you, cripple you and you end up on wheelchair being a fucking burden for your peers for the rest of your life.

Its actually imaginaries > reals

>Not realizing putting reals over you're own feels is the ultimate spook

Do feels shape reals or do reals shape feels? No memes I actually think this discussion needs to happen

Feels were shaped by reals.
Reals react with your feel-matrix to produce feels.
Good feel-matrix will create good feels from good reals and bad feels with from bad reals.

>thinks perception isn't reality.

t.never been drunk

Because when I aim a camera at you, the image is real and you are not, right?

Neuroscience literally confimed that emotions > reason. There is no such thing as rational thinking, it's an illusion.

The image you see is your perception of the image. Are you ugly? Attractive? What color do you see? What about what's outside the image? Behind the image? All these are perceptions.

mommy only lets me have sparkling wine if I wear my good boy headphones while I read decline and fall of the roman empire

> neuroscience says...
get over here so i can clock you in the face you fat nerd

Wait if rationality is fake how can we trust science? Sounds self-contradicting.

>Spaceships powered by butthurt
>Skyscrapers build from unyielding ignorance
>Dykes and dams held together only by spite
>Arrogance and optimism as the glue to hold physics together
>Planes flying by faith alone

The possibilities that get opened if this holds true.