DGB MOON MISSION - GET IN BEFORE YOU MISS IT

DGB BEST COIN

-White AUTISTIC CEO
-Will revolutionize gaming industry
-Upcoming events - Mine-craft Server
- Old and reputable currency- Been in the game since 2014
-Faster and safer than BTC

If you are not going all in then you mental; This is better investment than ETH.

I haven't done crypto in a while, only have accounts at kraken and ccex. Where's the best place to trade DGB?

Always bet on a autist

Why should I buy this? Give me the cons and pros.

>BitBay 300 sat
>now ~800 sat
>autistic dev
>XBY 150 sat
>now 350 sat
>autistic dev
>DGB 100 sat
>now 400 sat
>autistic dev
Pretty much.

I got 0.1 btc just tell the magic words and I will invest.

its related to gaming, which is a pretty big market to get into.

0.14 BTC

Should I get in now or wait? What's the deal? What's the best ticker?

Man you got my attention nigga. Tell me all the specifics the juicy details.

CEO Dude is just an adorable down to earth lad and very hardworking. Silently improving his tech instead of just shilling it. Digibyte has proven with this second bullish phase that's it's no pump and dump, ITS HERE TO STAY MUTER FUCKERS

Shills? Passionate fans more like count me in brah!

Everyone in here should read this post

Ok what is the background to this? What the fick does pump and dump mean anyway sounds like sex position to me.

Made me lol. I'm in.

I cried.

The idea is that they will use this coin for in-game transactions, something that has been in the pipeline for the gaming industry for ages; The skin craze on CS:GO was a indirect and inefficient way to introduce such a dynamic but block chain can fill in this niche perfectly; BTC can't fit this gap because it's speed and the fact that BTC is expensive and not safe for micro, this is where DGB comes in. If it gets integrated with with Steam or something, It's going to be the most popular and widely traded crypto currency bar none.

I got in for 34K DGB at 404 SAT.

Do I have a seat on the moon expedition?

That's when a whale (rich guy) puts his money into something, inflating the price. He shills for it, encouraging small fry to invest in it also. The price of the stock goes up even further. When it's gone up significantly, he sells his entire stock on a profit, making the price drop insanely. The small fry lose they money because of this and the whale gets richer.

The trick is to ride the pump and dump. You have buy before the whale invests and then sell around the same time he sells so you can also make a profit.

so how can i invest in this

If you can hold until the end of this year or even longer, yes.

If you are scared and sell after the first dip down to ~300 no.

Just HOLD

When is the next dip?

He'll say there is no next dip

Where do i spend my bitcoin for DGB?
I have a wallet ready, i am new to this though.

If you want DGB you need to trade BTC for them at an online exchange. Poloniex and Bittrex are popular

Go to bittrex and start the verification process.
Don't buy till DGB hits close to 320

>going back to 320
It wil hit 500 before the end of May.

I hope you're right.

I've got ETH Déjà vu reading your post, lol
I swear, there will be always 1 person asking these kind of questions during mooning.

Lets see something,

Go to the DGB sell page and input $1 (0.0005098) ask.
Post your potential profits here.

1731784.12 US Dollar

Start emailing steam support and ask when DGB will be supported as a currency, especially if you are underage and have no bank account / credit cards / paypal

Spread this.

Gaben needs to wake up!