Schezuan Dip

RDD at 14 sats if you want to get in on the launch

What's the consensus on RDD?
Is the p&d over, or is the Redd-ID thing for real meaning a potential hyper-pump?

>launch

From what I've seen their community has been active but really woke up after the pumps

The Redd-ID is for real. I think it just got shilled a little too early here, and is loosing its meme magic. I would anticipate a pump before the Redd-ID, so now might be not such a bad time to get in.

It's not a shitcoin but who knows how much use it will actually get

this looks like a typical case of buy the rumour sell the news

the news hasnt come out yet

Not worth it. Dump that shit and move to DGB.

Thanks. Any resources on looking for trends?

bought at 14
got just in time for the dip

This.

I'd been looking at it for a bit slightly before the first threads popped up on biz because I think social media related projects are at a massive advantage due to social media user base volume. I was anticipating a pump due to biz shilling beginning suddenly, got in at 6 sats, and it did pump pretty much immediately. At first I was not too sure about how long to hold, but looking at their website and other resources, also announcements, I'm willing to take that step and hold for long-term. Deposited mine on PosW and have been staking for a while now.

Are you guys seriously not buying this dip?!?

If you missed everything else, jesus Christ, don't miss this. Or if you do, please don't whinge about it later and make 10 x Pepe "mfwdidntbyrdd" threads

Screw you guys I should've bought MNE and ignored your threads.

That said RDD still has a good opportunity to moon but the dev team isn't 100% dedicated.

As in they have jobs and shit and need volunteers to start meeting deadlines, which isn't good.

On the bright side, Redd-ID is functionally complete, and RDD already has a Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter tip bot, but nobody's going to use it without Redd-ID.

the problem is, devs are dead, there's no communication with them whatsoever. That's why I sold at 18.

That's objectively false.

Ok maybe they're not dead, but when they've seen the pump their reaction was like
>yeah guys thanks but we don't give a fuck

The devs are active on the slack channel. They communicate regularly. Redd isn't dead. The amount of newfags on /r/Reddcoin begging for money is too damn high. People are understanding it's about to moon again.

Fucking this

People don't appreciate poswsllets in built staking feature. I've made 1000 extra for simply having them there...if it gets to 10 cents a coin that's a free $100...every few days

pretty sure the pump is over

gonna have to wait another 3 years

mfw I sold at top

Idiot, going back up to 20+ sats in less than 12 hrs. Get in now

why would i buy this when dev activity is non-existent?

bunch of autists, check the activity on GIT, huge update coming end of week, should hit 100 SAT EZZZ