This coin will make all of us rich

This coin will make all of us rich.
It has great tech, the network mines itself, and its features include automatic token creation which is basically an app that lets you create your own smart tokens by just setting some parameters and hitting enter. Your fucking grandma will be able to make her own tokens with this.
It already went +400% since yesterday and now it's in a DIP
Right now one coin is at around 230k satoshis on livecoin, and this is with a measly 850 bitcoin market cap. It's not even on major exchanges like bittrex and polo yet, and when these exchanges add it, the market cap will go through the roof.
I was a bit late and only got in at 100k sats yesterday, but I'm holding until this thing goes to the fucking mars.
Buy MNE right now or cry later, this is like buying ETH at $2

Other urls found in this thread:

minereum.com/how-to-use
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you copy this code you can create your own minereum
>thinks this is not a scam

> added to ether wallet
> scam
xD

>he didn't read the whitepaper
You COULD create your own minereum about a month ago, but you can only withdraw 1.8 tokens from your genesis address per day.
This is how the self mining works

this is LITERALLY the entirety of the project
anonymous dev
pajeet misspellings in white paper ("now anyone can create coin with no hustle")
literally no ideas on roadmap beyond "faucets?"

>what is automatic token creation

a little bit outdated with the price of MNE since yesterday, but it has quite a way to go still

if you are going to buy MNE you need to make a account on livecoin, deposit speed is OK

And the PnD fags are back. Mad you couldnt acumulate Minereum to dump like you did with RDDcoin? Or Posw?

To bad this is a low suply and you fags cant get enough of it o be profitable for you pump and dump group.

I want to buy some MNE but I'm new so I have 0 BTC and I'm poor with 400€ and no job for the moment.
I don't think it can work but, well, let's try that : If someone is rich with a huge amount of BTC in his wallet and want to do a little generous act for a beginner by BTC, whatever the amount of the gift but enough to buy just one MNE or more, there is my livecoin adress :
14GK82Co7vFk3fm3dLz3hdSLau77x5nTw8

I don't think someone would gift me some BTC but if I'm wrong, thanks for the help.

Got 3k at 800
Dropped 1k at $2.50
Will do another 1k at $10

What's the ceiling for this realistically for my last 1k?

fuck i wish i could have capitalized at that price desu. if only id seen the thread earlier.. thanks for making these images btw i appreciate it, helps with my understanding

15-20

take your money before the ponzi blows

well the current market cap is only around $1.6mil, and the price is 4 dollar something.
A lot depends on where the devs take this project, but even a 16mil market cap will take it above $40. I can see it reaching multiple times that on the long run though.
It's not too late user. When I bought my coins yesterday at 100k sat it was already pumped 1000% compared to the day before. Since then it went up to 500k and came back down to 200k.
I firmly believe we're in a dip right now, and it will only go higher than this.
We might have missed out on the 100x gains, but 10x gains are still pretty nice.

What exchanges have MNE?

Right now only livecoin I think. It just launched a few days ago and I expect a huge surge in marketcap once it gets added to bittrex and polo, or even yobit.

>it has great tech
>literally a blatant copy of ETH github

>PIVX is a blatant copy of DASH
>PIVX has a marketcap of 61 million usd after tanking for a whole month
The market cap of minereum is only $1.6 million. The automatic smart contract thing and the fact that it's self mining and whales couldn't accumulate huge amounts during an ICO are enough to take this to a much larger market cap. Even $16mil will get us 10x gains, just get on board user.

>it's successful because it's successful

Enjoy your suicide when the bubble bursts.

guys how do i deposit my MNE to myetherwallet? is the account adress for tokens as well?

>he thinks the bubble has started

Thanks user, I'm looking to buy in on the dip.

minereum.com/how-to-use
Here's a guide on how to do exactly that.
>he thinks we're even close to being in a bubble

Fucking niggers pushed the buy from .0012 to .0018 per coin for no fucking reason, missed out on the .0012 because it took like 15 fucking minutes to go through from coin base, I only managed to get 50, could've gotten 75.

hi, yes ive read that guide but thats for sending FROM the wallet isn't it? i want to send from livecoin to the wallet so i do i just send to the account address?

I feel like that should work, but I'm not sure. Try sending like 0.1 MNE to your address and see if it arrives

can't find it in poloniex

only on livecoin for now, which is highly suspicious

>coin is 6 days old and not on polo yet
>this coin is highly suspicious guys

Lmao

bittrex/polo soon - better stock up before that happens

THIS is how fucking new this coin is

My boys... we really fucking did it this time

>literally a blatant copy of ETH github
it's an ETH token

Should I sell the 2.0 ETH I have right now and buy into MNE? Or wait for MNE to dip, that is if it will.

MNE will get higher

low risk, lower gains: stay with ETH

high risk, big gains: get MNE

>this
I keep thinking it's too good to be true, but everything I know about crypto is telling me this is the coin that's going to take me to the moon.
I started trading crypto with $350 as a NEET four months ago and turned it into $900 by yesterday. Unfortunately some of my coins are tied up in an ICO, but I dropped the $400 I had on MNE. I bought 147 MNE for 0.21 btc, so at 140k overall.
Remember that shitcoin called XBY that had no whitepaper and was a revived scamcoin that the jesusfreak dev bought at 1 sat? The marketcap of XBY is currently $5.8 million for no fucking reason other than Veeky Forums shilling. If MNE reaches that amount I will have made a 10x gain. But since it's an ETH token with actually interesting tech, a whitepaper and a use case I can see it going much much higher than that. Fucking hell I'm so happy I got on board in time.
ETH is high right now, and I'm pretty sure MNE is the lowest it will ever go. If you're familiar with crypto you know that a 1.5 million market cap is rather small. This is a legit coin, and it's only 6 days old. Once this gets on any big exchange it will see very serious gains.

Posted this in another MNE thread, just want to share my analysis:

This shit got as high as 7 bucks this morning. I hope the user that sold around 3 isn't killing themselves right now.

Minereum is going to at least 10 bucks in the coming days, and 25 bucks in the short term. The second this is added to Yobit, I expect 20 dollars.

Look at all coins with similar coin supplies. I fully anticipate that this is a 50 dollar coin. I've already made a killing since I got in at .0003, and I am holding until at LEAST 20 dollars. Good luck, friends.

>got in at 0.003
How much did you buy? If I were you I'd hold until 40-50 dollars. You might have to wait a few months for that to happen, but it will. Make sure you don't get weak hands user.

Same for me. Holding till this moons in a new exchange.

The price in livecoin can't imagine what would happen if this hits btrex or polo.

Found it right as it was taking off, got 688 total between .0003 and .0007.

Damn user, you're looking at $35k if you hold with iron hands. I gotta say I'm jelly, but also happy for you.
I only got on board yesterday, but I still think I'm in a good position. After seeing what happened to rdd xby and dgb I started thinking about how I've always seen coins being shilled on Veeky Forums and very high portion of them ended up mooning shortly afterwards. So yesterday I decided to browse Veeky Forums until I've found the new mooncoin, stumbled upon MNE, read up on it and bought it when I saw the potential.