3900 sats ! WHY ?!

3900 sats ! WHY ?!

what a terrible name lmfao

i guess if you need any proof that this is still le secret club, it's the fact that something with a name like that is managing to take off. only in the cryptocurrency world does POS mean anything other than piece of shit.

is that actually piece of shit wallet?

ok i know POS originates from the business world but u get what i'm saying desu

Early investors who bought at less than 1k SATs are comfortable with taking profits at this price point and are investing into other coins that are pumping at this point. This is actually very good because the new coin distribution will create a more solid uptrend once it starts booming next month with masternodes staking

Sit tight senpai

The final squeeze before the moon

fuck im losing big. what a shit investment

posw made me homeless

peace of shit wallet.

I sold $1,000 at 6k sats at a substantial loss. and I hold A LOT.

But even I could see posw is dead and burried. I deleted it from my blockfolio. Dont care if it "moons". Its a peace of shit.

PoSW is a fucking scimmity scammity scam scam . Cut ur losses

Why the hell is the price falling ?`there is no fucking reason

posw upset many investors with their unprofessional marketing and their disappointing updates. also the site is kinda ugly

i dont get why retards actually bought into this coin

it doesnt even do anything, its a fucking coin tied to a FUCKING NO GOOD BARELY USED EXCHANGE WITH AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE UI

unless poswallet somehow manages to grab poloniex's users and make them use their exchange, you wont see this coin go any further than 10 cents at the very best

if you had sold and bought xby, you would have gotten 6x your money back, if you had sold and bought dgb you would have gotten 8x your money back

hodling doesnt work with literal shit / scamcoins

Funny you dont even mention the stake wallets.

You literally get paid for storing your coins on their site, it doesn't get any better than that.

>Getting dividends on a stock that loses 10% per day in value is making money

The price of BTC doubled?

>implying its losing value
There is literally no reason to store your coins in any other wallet if its storable in poswallet

look at no big players would ever want to stake their coins on a shitty backwater exchange, besides, every coin that can be staked, can be staked in its own wallet

sure, poorfags and pajeets might stake their 0.5 ETH on there, but i doubt that would make your shitty coin pump that much

It currently being a 'shitty backwater exchange' is literally why you should buy the coin right now. It has so much room to grow.

>he fell for the poo in loo scam

I already told you fags weeks ago that it's a pajeet scamcoin. Nobody listened and everyone is losing BIG.

This is why it really doesn't matter what promises these coins have.
Tons and tons and tons of ideas look nice on paper, but actually making a profit off of them when it comes to t is a very different story. People SHOULD want to stake their coins and get dividends and all that nice stuff, but as you can see, things are far from working out to your ideal.

You can go to coinmarket cap click on a random coin and you have about a 90% chance of hitting on that came out with a brand new idea that was supposed to change anything, but now it's just inactive or dead.
Whether they literally are scams or not are up to debate, but the point is not everything works out. In fact most things don't.