Only thing I hate about crypto is that it's 24/7. Wall Street works 9 to 5, but crypto is on every second of the day...

Only thing I hate about crypto is that it's 24/7. Wall Street works 9 to 5, but crypto is on every second of the day. You could be sleeping and all your assets vanished in thin air, only to wake up tomorrow to the bad news.

How do you guys cope with this?

>How do you guys cope with this?

Invest in things I believe in. Threw all my money into ETH at $16, so I'm feeling great right now.

>sleep

enjoy losing all your gains

by not being a weak minded bitch. Hold or sell at a loss if need be

money doesn't sleep, coinlet.

pro-tip: 3 brain-force pills every 7 am, 10 cups of straight black turkish coffee, a buttplug up your ass.

you'll never fall asleep, beat the market, beat the coinlets.

Buy orders?
Sell orders?

IDk mang, hard one

You hedge and fly away forever.

Look at wannacry.

Where do you think this is going?

Nowhere good I can tell you.

I have a fuckloud notification sound on my phone for price alerts. Do not disturb mode + allow notification sounds from tabtrader in do not disturb mode.

I don't care. If you did though you'd either pull money out that you weren't willing to risk or use stop loss orders.

alarm that wakes me up whenever one of my assests dips

Stocks are a huge scam once normies realise this and start buying crypto there is no limits

the market not being open 24/7 means that stocks are inherently not allowing markets to discover price in a genuine manner. stocks are illiquid and you can only buy and sell them in an emergency if your market is open.

crypto has none of the restrictions, more gain opportunities, and is in a legal gray area where if you beign now you will be granffathered in.

stocks are a scam until they allow exchanges to be open 24/7. how can you tell me the price of a stock in the market is genuinely found when it only trades maybe 20% of the time?

or think of the opposite!!

invest only what you're willing to lose

i don't need to cope

only nocoiners need to cope

Me no coiner me weeps.

You only hold through sleep the top 10 coins
If you go to bed with 10k on digibyte or whatever shitcoin, Godspeed

all markets are open 5 days a week 24h. cryptos have edge being open 7 days a week. they did once plan to open currency and commodities markets for weekends too but currently not in sight

Invest, don't daytrade, your stress level will go down by a lot.

This sounds "good" but it's not viable if you want good profits. Daytrading crypto is a free ticket to get rich quick with very little risk (inactivity) if you do it right.

>Only thing I hate about crypto is that it's 24/7
It's like FX.
Get on that legal MEth if you can't handle it.

Sleep with you money in projects with good fundamentals. I prefer XMR but BTC or LTC also works.

You know what a stop loss is? Did you know you do not have to worry about huge losses if you set a simple bot that sells if the coin goes down 10% from the price you bought it?

I only buy when I expect medium to long term profit.

But sometimes I sell earlier.

Limit orders, you fuckwit. Set it to sell half your stash at double your buy-in price so when the gooks run up the price you bank your earnings literally in your sleep.

Do people seriously not do this? It's Saturday and I've spent most of the day asleep or with family and friends, and I've doubled up twice (on DGB and EMC2) today.

Same. I'm literally sitting like a king.

i had this same thought

luckily im a insomniac and barely sleep ,this market requires too much attention

by setting stop loss orders

how do you do this