Historia Civilis

Accurate? Reliable?

Out of all the history channels I've found k find this one to be the best for overall scope and presentation.

Is it actually good or am I just being an easy-swayed Romaboo?

I really like it, but I may be as biased as you.

He boils down some of the stuff beyond what's reasonable.

If he stopped sucking Caesar's massive patrician cock 24/7, his channel would be 10/10

His video on Egypt was his best. He is at his best when he is describing bureaucratic systems.

Honestly you're better off watching Lindybiege

He's just covering Caesars major engagements like he covered Hannibal's. Not his fault the motherfucker fought so many wars.

I haven't watched a ton, but this is my general impression. It's a pretty fun channel.

>Memebeige
>Better than Historia Civilis
Die

He's the first person I've seen break down how the Roman Senate works, so I definitely agree there. I feel like I want less military stuff from him and more government.

"Take it with a grain of salt" is one thing I keep remembering about his videos. He's very careful with details, giving disclaimers whenever stuff like army sizes are presented, which is good.

>reddit

I thought it was Cicero's cock he sucked? (By his own admission).

You can technically suck two cocks at once if they're very close to each other.

What if they were both very large cocks?

Hmmm...really makes you think

But then the cocks may touch, and then it gets gay fast

All Roman Historians suck Cicero's cock. His writings are pretty much the reason we know half the stuff that happened during the fall of the republic. He was also pretty relatable.

It's not gay unless balls touch.
>ecce homo indeed

Cicero was the roman equivalent of an SJW. He was a populist who Caesar for not being populist enough. He was so triggered by Caesar being voted dictator he 'quit politics'... Only to come right back. He also sucked Augustus's cock because he, like every SJW, had simple emotions and pitied poor octavian

I have watched all his videos on rome and his stuff seems to match up with some other sources ive been looking into.

>Low quality historia plebis bait
>Not green- or beigeposting

did you take your retard meds

Watched all of his videos. I didn`t notice anything wrong. However i made mistake of watching extra credits history series. Which made assumptions and presented them as facts.

Anglos need not apply.

To be honest the best extra history one is the south seas bubble one. But probably because all of that was well within recorded economic history and its hard to argue with numbers.

He's good.

Best channel for a Romaboo to watch.