Meanwhile

Does anyone care that bitcoin is breaking out above 2000 as we speak?

>tfw 1 satoshi = a penny

It has officialy reached 2k$ 8 minutes ago on coinbase. This is a historic moment.

Holy hell. This is quite the month.

It's beautiful. BITCOIN IS GO FOR LAUNCH

reminder these guys are to blame for the eyes on the crypto market that came in post etf decision. simply getting mom and pop and the rich jews to realize there's a financially gray area in crypto that you can easily make yuge gainz on is appealing

i dont really care

its far far too late to get into bitcoin now, even if it hits 10k this year, thats only a 5x gain?

thats what i got with dgb in less than 12 hours

only millionaires and early adopters cares about bitcoin at this point, the rest of us only uses it to purchase altcoins

Is it gonna give 10x the return on investment in a day like siacoin? Then count me out

Feels like a good ol' bubble is brewing. Hold on to your coins brothers, this will get wild soon.

>gradual rise over time with accompanying volume increasing
>bubble

fuck off retard a bubble is an exponential increase with low volume behind it. with volume it's called a upward or downward consolidation

learn to analyze anything retard-kun

Will there be a dip anytime soon? I want to buy some bitcoins so I can start trading with alts, but it's going from one ATH to another, so I never find a good moment to buy in. Should I just buy some without regarding the BTC/USD price?

That's not the bogdanoffs.

yes

USD is worthless anyway just convert it to bitcoin as soon as you have it

are you stupid? the price of altcoins is relative to the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin crashes you're fucked.

Most crypto is valued in bitcoin. When bitcoin goes up, your crypto goes up.

>gradual rise over time
You ain't seen nothing yet, son. Welcome to crypto btw, hope you enjoy it and have some nice profit.

been here for 6 years kiddo. kill yourself. you'll get bored of "trolling" this board and go back to your wage slave life and check back in a year and see new coins being discussed, and then check the ones you shilled against and they'll be 100x higher and you'll look behind and still see the same shitty apartment and empty bed that your girlfriend once layed in but now you're alone and still poor because you're retarded and obstinate

about right?

It just hurts that a few weeks ago I could have bought 30+% more btc for the same money, but I don't wanna miss out on those sweet alt pumps anymore.

Also, the chart is logarithmic not linear.

Altcoins are memes to make more bitcoin.

You can still get to 21 BTC and join the future financial elite, but 1 should be enough longer term.

Stop thinking in linear growth.

Fuck off and get into the camp

>mfw cashed out 200 litecoin weeks ago and ltc is still at the same price

Could have been the other way too. Dont bother playing thw what if game.

do you really believe that? it just seems so far away, i only got 14

I predict a massive dump sunday/monday to start the week off with a bang

Get 21 and wait long term.

With 21 you are in a club of less than 1 million people in the world.

Sooner or later that has to translate in rich tier.

used to have 100, but i will start my journey to 21 now, thanks

Ethereum is in its own eco system, it could survive a bitcoin crash, it actually would benefit greatly from it, as shown when the first bitcoin ETF was denied, the price of eth soared, whilst bitcoin crashed
i dont care about the altcoin / btc ratio, i only care about the usd/euro to altcoin ratio, thats the only one that matters, besides, if bitcoin goes up, the btc /altcoin ratio goes down
Memes are not, altcoin trading is the sole purpose bitcoin even has a place in this world anymore, no one uses it for anything but that, no one in their right mind uses it for actual money transfer, not with those ludicrous fees that actually are exceeding bank transfer fees now, and days long transaction

How the fuck did you lose so many

If you can't still understand the game theories involving bitcoin and it's place in the world and you think it's only purpose is memetrading you need to pick another hobby.

I think crypto is now a secure asset because of bitcoin's place in the world and altcoins that pay dividends and incentivize holding like stocks in a corporation that pay dividends becoming mainstream will shift the paradigm entirely

i dont care about theories, i care about facts

and the fact is that bitcoins raise in value is due to the fact that the altcoin market is exploding especially ethereum and ripple

if you actually think bitcoin increase in value is due to people being interested in bitcoin itself, then you are in for a rude awakening

i bought at 60 dollars, got 6k worth, because yolo. Then i got scared at the crash to 87 and sold them all.

Luckily i bought some litecoin when they were dirt cheap and could get some bitcoin back. Every other way i wonder what could have been, it could have been comfy bitcoin and eth holding, but now i try to regain as much as possible from altcoin pumps.

>if you actually think bitcoin increase in value is due to people being interested in bitcoin itself, then you are in for a rude awakening
see
>reminder these guys are to blame for the eyes on the crypto market that came in post etf decision. simply getting mom and pop and the rich jews to realize there's a financially gray area in crypto that you can easily make yuge gainz on is appealing

It's not an either/or proposition you stupid nigger.

I like spanky pepe