How do you fuckers do it?

How do you find the right coins so early? Or do you just pick a random coin and start spamming threads about it and create your own pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

zcoin.io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/novacoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look into this one, 500k market cap. Old coin with huge gain potential not currently listed on bittrex tho

Follow the hype dude.

This. Shilling can be a good indicator that there is at least interest in the coin. Allow the shilling to guide the direction of your research, do not compromise your beliefs from shilling (DGB Minecraft hype is total bullshit if you actually research it. They're adding a server that if you download the mods and join you can play minigames for DGB, not having your computer mine DGB while you play like shills have been insinuating)

C u on the moon

research outside of Veeky Forums
spending time on biz to learn which threads are pump and dump and which are actually have potential, learn how they talk
>luck is also key

God ive been asking forever, but it seems there ia largely no other place that talks about coins other than biz
It doesnt make sense, and yeah I know about bitcointalk but that place is slow as fuck, comapred to the speed the market moves.

makes me wonder how many people browse biz? is this quite an exclusive little money making club or are a lot of people aware of it?

>find out how blockchain and fintech actually works
>research ongoing projects, ICOs, etc. Good source for information are Smith & Crown, technical white papers, etc
>find something that looks like a really good idea, has developers that are publicly committed, lots of partners (the more reputable, the better), etc
>put money in
>wait for months, don't follow Veeky Forums's autistic LAMBO NOW mentality

It's not that hard.

there are countless telegram channels and slack groups. Also twitter. Get on with the times grandpa

Ill tell you how i did it OP. I started by taking my life savings, converting it to BTC, then being the absolute worst trader ever by buying into every bubble. I still wasnt brave enough to buy dips, but I did become way more careful by looking into WHY coins were bubbling. See if devs were legit, was it a good project. what was the point of the coin etc.

So I was still buying into bubbles, but at least then I knew then that they were fueled by real news.

The bubbles still popped when hype died down, and i became depressed, but the research I had done into those coins paid off. I knew which coins were bullshit by then, and I gained the most important ability: I was now brave enough to BUY DIPS on coins with a concept i liked. When those dips bottomed out, I didnt give a fuck about hype, I knew if it was a good coin, and I bought heavily.

Don't. Just diversify and invest. No harm in buy 1000 of some shit coin. Just be sure to keep the bulk of your investments in BTC, ETH, and LTC

i heard there are decent sub reddits for coin talk
>inb4 le reddit XD
reliable and valuable info dont care

Buy rumors, sell news.

Also just read people's opinions on certain coins and read about those coins from their sites. Here are some that I think will be good long term holds:
>xem
>dgb
>eth
>gnt
>ioc

Honestly I just see what's on biz and give it a quick google, if I like the concept I buy a couple

No DGB? It'll be a top 5 coin in less than a year.

"Why is this better than bitcoin?"

"Does that actually matter?"

"What events are going to happen that cause this to become more widely accepted, noted and traded?"

If your answers come back HURRR DURR ARBITRARY SHIT BECAUSE WE KNEW SOME ASSHOLE WOULD ASK XSY COIN IS BEST COIN. HARGABARGA IF PEOPLE BUY IT A LITTLE IT'LL GO UP TO LOTSA SATOSHIS

then you know it's shit.

The rumors are still turning heads though, might be enough to get it up a couple mUSD

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT BITCOINS ARE USED FOR

>How do you find the right coins so early?

On Veeky Forums WE always buy at the bottom and sell at the top.

deal with it

This is actually a much smarter way to go about the mining process. By creating barriers in game that have to be met in order to get the coin, you can use game theory to regulate the distribution. This is what the perfect "gaming coin" actually would be set up to do.

um

ahahahhahhaha

1st reply is a pejeet scammer trying to sell his bags
love it

90% of coins are being pumped right now. It's doesn't matter what coin you invest in, in the current market you practically can't lose.

Am I the only one shilling Zcoin here? It will be a great investment. zcoin.io/

Finding DGB is NOT

>picking a random coin

Finding DGB is like discovering plutonium and uranium before the influx of nuclear technology. The potential was always there; it just took a few smart anons to know what its specific use was.

POSW, Bitbean, RDD, Vergin coin are the true pump and dumps.

PoSW's going to moon faggot

What's stopping people from setting up private servers for any multiplayer game (or just creating a bunch of private Minecraft servers) and mining DGB that way? Unless the devs are just handing out DGB and you can't actually earn it from "CPU mining" in the background?

I bought zcoin 2 weeks ago and have only lost money on it...

I guess I am a grandpa, I dont know crap about the tweetys and the telegraphs

just remember: even when you think a coin's price is "too high" since it just increased like crazy - it CAN and WILL go higher. Look at eth at $10; people said it was too high; then at $50 it was also too high - then $90 - and now nearly $130.

I bought DGB after it shot up 100% and now I made 100% since it didn't stop.

I just think of it like gambling. I can lose $1000 after a bad night in Vegas easy. I'm not rich but I can afford to play around a bit from time to time. So instead of doing that, I'll buy up buckets of various altcoins and shitcoins. It's working out much better than blackjack and is far more entertaining.

this does not apply to pump and dumps

Reddit is shit for crypto talk just as its shit for everything else. I checked it out. What you get is a couple completely slow cryptocurrency subreddits that move at a snail's pace and then a subreddit for every single coin that operates like a total circlejerk about how every other coin out there is dogshit and how that particular coin is going to replace bitcoin. With anyone that diverges from that getting downvoted till the comment is hidden(or the mods just ban them).

At least on Veeky Forums you have critiques right alongside the moontalk given equal say.

Please, ETH is one out of 1000 coins. It does not set the rule. You can't take any old random coin and compare it to ETH.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/novacoin/
I'd love to see your ass buy this every time it doubled in price.

Bump

Honestly just throw $50 at stuff that seems good but early.

You have to be early. If you aren't early, sit back and watch others make gains. You can catch the next one.

it's the second one you baboon

Totally this. Most places are absolute shit. Reddit is a circlejerk, and finance forums are mostly people old enough to have stormed the beaches on D-Day.

1 example stands out: started reading trading forums (for stocks/traditional finance) to look for crypto applicable knowledge. Found a crypto board there so got excited to see real traders talking about it. Looked through the 10 most active threads and it was all soccer mom level uninformed drivel. Some people were asking if ETH was a kind of bitcoin and someone piped in saying its for darkwebs and drugs. Someone else said that bitcoin is dangerous because it's computer code so anyone can change it to steal your money. Finally the old 'it's not backed by anything and has no practical uses' came up.

It's really hopeless.

Stick to biz, slack, telegram, and twitter.