Bitcoin will Crash

Bitcoin is bound to crash in the next 1-3 weeks. Two similar crashes have already happened in the past. What goes up must come down, It's only a matter of time. 2017 is the next crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong

This is the year of the altcoin nocoiner

prepare your anus to be terminally upset at these gains we're about to see across the board

activate it

>People panic sell BTC during a crash
>They put their money in ETH which is the second biggest and most stable coin
>ETH moons
is that possible?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

you sad, sad nocoiner.

Lol.

Watch the video, it's you:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

wrong, bitcoin will hit 10k

>op sells at 2.2k
>it keeps going until 2.5k
>it then """"crashes"""" down to 2k

just sell a bit on the way up if you have such week hands and want to minmax everything

no, likely the whole market will take a dip again

everything has been rising now and is slowing down

>what goes up must come down

I think BTC is gonna crash too but that is the most retarded saying ever when talking about markets.

>market's slowing downnn
kek eth just busted 120 and bitcoin 2000 you stupid faggot and now altcoins are going fucking insane

we're now in a secular bull market for crypto, stop being such a stody old cunt and buy some bitcoin and diversify into altcoins that give you stakes

Same patterns it's only the prices and years that change.

20 to 200 -> 10x
200 to 1000 -> 5x
1000 to X -> 2.5x

YOU
SHALL
PASS

I don't think the whole market will hellcrash.
I believe in a correction -40% or -50% from the ATH. significant but not full crash

this

after the first crash the dev team will need to get their shit together to restore confidence though, or else everyone will flock to eth and xrp en masse

hahaha nope this is the fucking start of the bubble, expect it to pop in 2020

there was already rumors of a bitcoin crash since a while
But then the ransomware mess happened, it could have triggered a large crash but it dipped just 10% before going back up lol

This basically sums it up right here.

OP

check thiz out

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

>what goes up must come down
I too was once like you OP but I have seen the light

it could just aswell be shoved into ripple at this point

>~40% correction from ATH

OH NOOOO We'd only be up 20% for the year!!!

The crash already happened when it dipped down to 1700, time to BUY BUY BUY. We wont have another crash like last because that was due to MTGOX

I'm guessing large numbers of BTC holders hold no altcoins. In a panic they would pull out funds, not push into new territory

ever notice how markets look like fractals?

ever read up on the elliot wave theory?

there'll definitely be a crash but if you don't see what happens before that then you don't deserve a lambo

>markets
>posts literally 1 market
nice statistics there m80

i ain't your nigger do your own research

gotcha bud, brb while I go chasing FUCKING NOTHING

Too much confidence in crypto now

Bitcoin is the new gold standard. 1 BTC = 10KG gold

Lmao not even close buddy

Give it 5 years

bitcoin isnt affected by gravity you dumb fuck, it could easily keep rising.

After next halving your meme might actually become reality

place a massive short on it then, u wont cuz you don't have the balls

why does this make me want to buy crypto?

Yeah

That massive crash from 1.1k was purely because of mtgox not a market correction.

Wow you thick shit. Notice anything about the high prices mentioned, the crashes and current price? Yeah there's volatility, but it's magnitudes higher and a persistent uptrend.

he might be right

buy btc when it crashes

Look at the reason for the previous crashes.

Things don't just fall randomly because it hits an arbitrary figure that "feels like it will crash".

Bitcoin might crash. It also might go to $5k this is why you should do dollar cost averaging, or just buy now and sit on it until 2020.

It will go to $5k, then "crash" to $2k
which is twice as much as it was a month ago.

Then stay at that price for a few months/years, then back up, and "crash" again at $10k

kek

Bitcoin 5k by eoy screencap this

Most folks are too lazy or too stupid to learn Elliot wave / fractals. If they did, they could take a G4 to the liquor store. Trees don't grow to the sky. It has to go down eventually.

"Invest in real estate......it will never go down." Seems like that lesson hasn't been learned.

1 btc was half of my money when i bought it, now its 2/3 of my money. Should i sell 0.9 btc now and leave 0.1 for purchasing shitcoins? Is this good idea??

Yes it's called a correction do you know how this shit works?

Bitcoin will unironically crash if poloniex and bittrex are taken down

Market is accelerating right now. If anything we will see a slow down soon, it's not happening right now though.

when tho?