Shift is your next moonship

Shift is your next moonship.

Wrong, siacoin... Stay away from shift, it's a scam

oh shit look at this order book its going to explode soon. thanks OP

Already had some

get ready walls are crashing in each other in a few minutes

pump and dump. Pump starting in a few minutes when buy orders are filled up.
Simple next moon mission

This is like ETH 2.0

And with a better logo

Just realized this existed. The site seems nice, informative and transparent. With the market cap I could see this going to $1 soon, possibly similar gain growth as stratis. Dev team seems professional as well.

I wish I could poke holes in this but it's hard. If anyone can dig any dirt up on this please reply, otherwise I'm moving my reddcoin asap before it costs me anything else.

if its getting attention here from biz, the 3 lil walls break fast and nothin can stop it mooning. better buy now. its now like when reddcoin was at 6 sat

HMM...

It's gonna dip, you retard.

Fuck it. Time to make my money back from holding this garbage reddcoin.

DOGE is quite low at this moment
do you think I should invest in it?
Right now, all small currencies including DGB, BCN and SIA are already touching their highest values

Which currency to invest in right now?

look at last month, it has never been pumped yet and as you can see at this switching big candles its just filling filling the buy orders. when the walls finnaly touch it will moon.

it has literally been pumped already near 4 pm CET today

"holding" its been two days LOL

get the fuck out of crypto weak hands. RDD hasnt even dipped below 13 and you somehow lost money. sad.
Cant wait for you to buy back in at 25 when the trend reverses XD

Decentralized internet might not be to bad of a meme to shill, have seen worse
lets put in some berts

yep

>holding a shitcoin
>trend reverses
>25

KEKEK

Sorry I offended you and your garbage shitcoin strategy. Let me know how those empty bags feel next week.

What makes you think the 'trend' will reverse? This can hardly be considered as a trend, this entire coin is a useless scam

lol nobody is going to buy RDD anymore

Last chance to get in cheap, we are starting

Lift off