Ethereum

Ethereum is in a second accumulation phase, secure your funds from the pump and dumps this week and set up a long term position before the pump to 200.

bump

No one here is interested in actual investing. They are just interested in PnD.

I hold over 100 LTC, 250 ETH, 5 BTC, and 6000 XEM. Gonna wait for Ripple to hit a floor before buying into it again. Niggers here will never learn.

what do you mean

Do you not see all the threads for DGB, RDD, Verge yesterday, BitBean, etc.? It's just PnD by whales who coordinate and generate hype so cryptonoobs and teenagers buy and then get dumped. It's so obvious. Just stick with top 10 in market cap imo.

I don't have the kind of money to be playing with ETH, the returns are too slow

gotta play hard with what I've got and win big, then I'll invest in the big boy coins

Take out a loan as leverage and invest that way.

REEEEEEEEEEE

WAIT TILL MONDAY FUCK SAKE, FUCKING BANK TRANSFERS

Investing money you can't afford to lose.

What.

>go bank
>withdraw money
>go to walmart
>load up debit card with money
>buy coins on coinbase with debit card
You can do this in a day.

Nigga, are you serious? That's literally what every bank and business does. All you do is pay off the interest and a bit of the principal every month.

Let's say you took out a loan from a friend for $2000 at 5% over the course of a year. You get your shitcoin money to speculate and your friend gets a guaranteed 5% return. Normies eat this deal up all the time. I've done this multiple times.

i got coinbase, and i got a 2.5k buy limit with debit card on it

but they are saying my card has been charged too many times today, and wont allow me to buy more than 1 eth a day

my credit cards works just fine on any other site or store

fucking coinbase fucking me over again, im switching to kraken for good, also cheaper eth there

Should I buy eth now or wait until it goes down? currently a nocoiner but getting verified on exchanges.

Me too. Should I drop 5k in eth? I have ~1k in btc and eth right now

Does kraken accept bank transfer?

yes, sepa, wire and swift

im glad sepa is available for me, so i might have it monday, latest tuesday

>Should I buy eth now or wait until it goes down?

honest advise is that ETH is not going down.
Not yet, maybe a small dip but buying anywhere in the 120$ - 128$ range is good.

Eth investors can expect another rise or growth of 5 - 35% within the next 3 days.
Basically Eth in the short term is going to rise. Getting in now is a wise choice.
EEA anouncements soon. May 25th is also a big day. Ethereumtimes.com

>Should I drop 5k in eth?
I would FOMO that so hard if I had the fiat rn

Also Sorry I meant timesofethereum.com

this tbqh

ethereum is the only coin thats worth buying at its current ATH

again and again it has shown to be stagnant for 2-3 weeks before pumping 80-100%

and this is just the start, this recent 50% didnt even have any news tied to it, its basically FOMO now before the news next week

i suspect at the end of the year, we might say farewell to 3 digit ether

>3 digit ether

This is the reality now. We are no longer as a community thinking about ether in terms of 2 digits.

when we go up, it will be in terms of gains on a 3 digit wave.

Just bought 16 eth $ 127 on coinbase. I would love to avoid fees by going on gdax (it has lower fees than coinbase right?) but that would make me wait until the end of the week and miss out on gains that would more than cover the fees I assume (:

when is ETH going to drop back to 110$?

I'm getting addicted to this, I literally just want to drop 10k on ETH now

i doubt you are going to see anything below 150$ soon, user-kun

next week has so much stuff, like EEA

remember it was first EEA announcement that pushed the price of ether from 16$ to 50$

buy now, nevermind the fees

>ethereum is the only coin thats worth buying at its current ATH

Do it, pussy. If youre not holding at least 100 ETH youre a bitch.

Ethereum is going to btfo btc within 18 months because it's actually useful and it's what most of the shitcoiners are building on so no matter what, eth wins.

Thoughts on DGB?

Lol. Banks have a rigerous setset of rules they must follow to take out a loan. Same with most companies. Don't compare what business do with gambling on crypto. It makes you sound uneducated

a 3000BTC sell wall on polo at .63 sat.
>something fucky

This, you're an idiot.

What happens if your shitcoin you invested in with loaned money crashes? You now OWE SOMEONE ELSE MONEY

Don't trade with money that isn't yours. Don't invest with money that isn't yours. Idiot

It doesn't matter if you think you'll profit, it's not worth the risk

whales wont allow it to pump any harder before the actual news next week, they have to accumulate

>banks have rules
Duh.

>gambling
It's not gambling. It's investing. Hence why you pay taxes on it. Or, do you not pay taxes too?

>uneducated
Tell that to my masters. Hue.

>what happens
You take your losses and so does the person/bank you took the loan from. Are you retarded? That's why people give loans instead of investing themselves. It controls risk. Jesus, you idiots are retarded.

>don't trade with money that isn't yours
Businesses, banks, and PEOPLE do this all the time. It's called leverage. There are 40 years worth of books on the subject.

Finally, let me just say: neither of you have jobs. That's clear and why you have a short term time horizon. Even if I lost ALL of my portfolio in both stocks and crypto, I still make 80k a year. All my leveraged debt could be paid off regardless because I already have the leveraged amount in liquid cash.

That's the point of leveraging. This board is literally retarded.

If you had $10k in cash to buy a car would you drop it all on the car and take it? No you'd still take the loan becuase you can get a car loan with a 2% interest rate. It controls risk even though you could pay it all now. Now replace car with crypto and 2% with 5% from friends, families, banks, etc. It's identical.

I don't know why I'm explaining this to you plebs. Go back to trading bitbean.

>You take your losses and so does the person/bank you took the loan from. Are you retarded? That's why people give loans instead of investing themselves. It controls risk. Jesus, you idiots are retarded.
Haha are you stupid? You're going to declare bankruptcy because your shitcoin crashed? Kill yourself

You owe them, they don't just take a loss

Yeah you owe them, so what?
You go get a fucking job or sling weed on the corner to pay the money back.
OR
You buy them all nice gifts when you hit some winners AND pay their money back with %

If your crypto porfolio crashes and you (for some reason) declare bankruptcy, you are a failure at life. That doesn't surprise me since you probably work at a gas station part time.

Are you a fucking imbecile?

In order for the bank you're taking a loan from to ever have to "take the loss" you have to declare bankruptcy, and that's what he said. That the bank just takes the loss if you lose the money. Because he's a fucking retard and doesn't know how any of this works.

The bank will take everything you own, it doesn't just "take the loss"

350 next week