BUY DGB NOW. LAST CHANCE. SERIOUSLY THIS TIME

You know how I know most of you faggots will be poor forever? We can't even CONVINCE you to make 100x your money. This is from my post yesterday-

>Buy in at ETH for $100... what's the best case scenario in 4 years, it goes up to $800? Unlikely because of the influx of new coins, but let's go further and say it reachs $2k. Wow, you've made 20x your money in 4 years, great.
>DGB will go to a dollar in a year. Right now it's not even a cent but lets pretend it is.
>.01 x10 = .10
>.1 x 10 = 1.0
>You've made 100x profit in a year.
>If you bought in at 200 Sats, add a 5x multiplier.
>You've made 500x your investment in a year.
>If you invest 1k, you would have made HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IN A YEAR.
>If you had invested 1k into ETH, the most you could hope to make is 20k in FOUR YEARS.

Stop being weak faggots and buy DGB NOW, it's not too late. All the evidence has been provided, the path is clear- DGB will be a top 5 coin in a year. It is the first coin we've seen that has everything going for it, it is the most perfect coin we've seen yet and it's hitting every single mark so far. It's proved it's resilience in the marketplace and it's still only ONE CENT.

Buy a lambo, buy hookers every day, help your aging parents, start a business, start a family, fuck any gold digging whore you want. This will change your life. Please don't be fucking retards. This is XRP 2.0 but better in every way.

Buy DGB right now. Doesn't matter if it dips, the eventual rise will be meteoric.

>see you in space

will this really hit $1 or close in "a year" ?

Fucking Hilarious watching the FUD scramble; They weren't expecting this growth and they can't even short it successfully.

1.3mil checking in

We're all gonna make it.

You just copied the OP of a thread that someone made yesterday. Did you buy the top and now need to dump your bags?

HA-HA-HA, fuck shit. Where are you going to put your shitcoin after the dev comes clean and says that the only game that can support DGB is a highly modified Minecraft server?

Minecraft is the only game that can support that shitcoin, no other is as modificable as MC is.

Enjoy holding 100 sats bags after normies panic sell their shitcoins because their dev lied to them.

Instead SIA, has a real use case. It's always been clean on its ideas.

Sux2besodumbtorealizethatyouwillbedumpedon.

I am somewhat jelly; I stupidly panicked and sold a bunch at 280 dip; Worst decision ever. I still saved a bunch but I could have been sitting on a million if weren't so damned shortsighted.

D6jN6dCUwHCxJj7pjwVJWxWyg41W9HjPDH

s-spare change for a nocoiner?

>h-ha you w-wont shill me Veeky Forums!

why is bitcoin so slow and fucking useless? it's been 20 minutes and my transaction is still not through. I'm trying my hardest to buy this dip

can't wait for this shitcoin to get left behind

581 is a dip? it was like 400 earlier.

it is now, DGB is going to pluto

I wrote the post yesterday you dumbass.

Let me explain again like I've explained a million times before in other threads.

DO NOT PLAY PUMP AND DUMP UNLESS YOU'RE A RICH FAGGOT WITH MONEY TO BURN.

You will always lose long term doing that. It's literally gambling and you always lose gambling eventually.

You can ride the pump and dump waves as it ascends, and make some pretty decent gains along the way, but if you mistime it, you're fucked. If you miss a 100% gain when you've sold, you've lost all of your profit you've made from day trading and then some.

Day trading is no joke on a coin like DGB, don't risk it. Just buy as much as you can and hold.

Flip bullshit like RDD and THC for fun, but don't expect to win every time.

Buy and hold DGB, trust me.

>dgb
ha

HODL no sense riding the tsunami let the daycarers do that stuff.

Not a fucking chance.

OP's post is a sales pitch to fuck over newcoiners. This place is scam-central it's sad as hell.

If it's too good to be true. It probably is.

Go watch Wolf of Wall Street and see how they think of plebs like you. These whales and pro traders are laughing at these newcoiners literally dreaming of lambos. All will happen is you lose your money.

Biz should be banned for all this scamming.

I will just buy more in case that happens; Lol. Doesn't matter if the short term mine craft doesn't go anywhere, DGB is still the best shot block-chain technology for games and the developers are consistent and solid. Instead of arguing, just check the fundamentals and do a little technical analysis while you are at it; Both are good healthy indicators of growth. Contrast this with 90% shitcoin out there that routinely get pump and dumped.

You missed the rocket. We feel your pain, but you still got a chance to strike big, ya dig?

>mfw this coin has actually hit $0.01 USD.

The fuck???? It's a shit coin REEEEE.

Sent ;)

Wolf of Wall Street was about super insider trading where they happened to know about a fatal flaw in the product of a stock they were shilling and managed to evade the law.

Veeky Forums is full of tech savy Neets who know a good idea when they see it, and when they see a build out website with sponsors and a headline that reads "Gaming+Crypto" we know what to do with our money.

ok youve convinced me. wheres the best uk site to buy bitcoin

Why are you shilling a coin that is doing just fine on its own merits?

>If it's too good to be true. It probably is.

That adage only applies to markets where perfect information is assumed. It does not apply to emerging markets that everyone wants in on but very few understand.

A graffiti artist painted a mural for Facebook HQ when it was starting and took stocks instead of money for the job. He made 180 million dollars. Too good to be true? No. Smart.

Business has changed with the internet. Your customers are no longer people in your town, or where your shipment trucks can drive or planes can fly. It's everyone with a computer.

The potential scalability of DGB is not unheard of and is very possible... As you literally saw XRP do with your own eyes two months ago. Don't miss on user.