Who else is ready for NAV to blast off?

Who else is ready for NAV to blast off?

yes

2.5K sats here we come

i'm sitting here, rock hard, lube by my side.

I'm ready m8

come on whales, do your thing

you sir know exactly what I'm talking about

NAV making moves today

baby steps compared to what is about to come

10772-train here, when we gonna fly?

hell yeah, waiting on it

shiiiiiieeeeet

NAV(igator) is ready for liftoff, engage thrusters

two minutes before start? lol

In for .26 BTC at 17k sats

you got in at the right time bro

Eh, guess I'll buy it.
It fits all the stuff on my checklist for a successful pump, and the checklist worked for DGB.
Just one thing is missing, and that's spamming it's supposed uses and advantages all over to trick people into thinking it's a long hold while it's pumped.
RDD had it's apparent reddit use or whatever that was, DGB had it's gaming stuff, POSW had its dividends and staking. You can't hook people in if you don't have anything.

So, what perks and stuff is going to be used to shill this coin?

Could you share your checklist, please?

DGB is not over yet boy

Nav Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin Core. On top of a solid foundation, Nav Coin offers modern, easy to use wallets which are packed with the latest high-tech privacy features.

The Nav Coin wallet is beautifully designed and very user friendly. It comes with a setup wizard and everything you need to load the blockchain and start sending transactions.

Making a private payment is simple and the coins arrive at their destination in minutes. Just tick the box and send the coins, NAVTech handles the rest.
Download Your Free Wallet

Not much really, just that the chart shows that it's been very steady the past few days, there isn't much variation between the highest highs and lowest lows lately. It hasn't been subject to a pump or dump.

Checked the archive if it's being talked about not much but slowly picking up steam. Not enough that it's actively being super shilled right now, but you can tell that once the DGB pump has died down, something's going to take it's place and it's likely that it will be this.
Same thing happened with RDD, too. I doubt it could have gotten as much attention as it did, if DBG didn't happen to dip during that time.

Checklist is a work in progress, really.

current market cap of 22 million, its been in circulation since 2014, technology and team behind it all seems be very solid, strong upward trends, no bagholders that are looking to dump.
seems like the real deal to me.

How do you know that there's no bagholders?

there could be, but i don't think so. If you look at the charts, NAV is as expensive as it ever was, meaning that if there were bagholders they probably would've dumped already. a lot of times with these coins, they start our overvalued and drop quickly, so that people who bought in early are looking for the price to go up so they can make something back. NAV coin has strong trends, its been here since 2014, dev team looks like they are very solid and are in for the long run. This definitely has potential, it isn't just some pajeet shitcoin get rich quick scheme.

bump

when d'you reckon it'll start rising? and when should i dump it again after?

18115 at Polo

17351 at bittrex right now, good place to buy

I put my order in for 17000

i say in a couple hours
but give it until Monday
but it will moon
it should hit 2.5k sats

Yo, what's the cap of this pump looking like? NAV has never gotten more than 19k

It is gonna hit 19k right now on poloniex, don't say you weren't warned

hope it breaks 19k

>17.5 BTC wall at 18600 on Bittrex
I fucking hate that market, but now Polo is even worse

I'm not willing to rule out anything at this point, considering dgb going 5x in five days and other coins doing the same. People are already eyeing NAV, if it starts to pick up steam it could easily hit 30k. The market is full of hype right now, the sky is the limit.

why hate on bittrex? other than low liquidity due to lower volume because of a few other reasons

it's a good market to pump and dump coins, but not for scalping profit what i like to do.

If the price goes much above 18600 the wall will get destroyed by people moving from polo anyways.
Polo is probably better than bittrex butit's blocked in my state.

fapping right now SRS

Is this all in the next 24 hours?

>Is this all in the next 24 hours?
just keep a constant eye, don't get shaky pussy ass hands and your golden

What are your stakes looking like, buddy? When do you plan on cashing out?

Bought! Make me RICHHHH

where can i buy that shit ?

>that feel when waiting for my XEM to bounce back before I can finally sell it at least with some profit and put into NAV

poloniex

I personally prefer Bittrex. Poloniex is too homosexual for my taste.

last chance to get in i guess! once it hits 19 its not gonna stop!

What's the estimated cap looking like, buddy?

what are you thinking? I say it'll hit 2.5k but it could go higher

2.5k~

>tfw still not filled
Doushio

it's starting to liftoff!

i'm ready. looks like it's just getting started too. right on time

Veeky Forums im in, lets see if ur guys are the real deal

LMAO fake wall exposed this is about to rek through 2000k sats

>18750 SAT last buy on Bittrex
30,000 SATS possible in the next 24 hours, 24-27k most likely judging by the lines.

I'm trying my luck on crypto. Just sent 35 bucks to Nav at 19k.
I understand that once it hits 25k I should sell if I [spoiler]hate money [/spoiler] want to play it safe right?

As you can see, I'm also a retard that didn' t know spoiler doesn't work on Veeky Forums

looks good so far!

you really going to sell at 25k?
i feel like thats too early but i dont know shit so...

any opinions?

um nothing is happening

Kys

uh guys... there's a 15 btc buy order at 22k
we're in for a long night aren't we

>$.45 ON POLO AND ONLY $.41 ON BITTREX
WHY

What are we expecting this to reach?

lol i made that mistake when DGB hit 250 satoshis, im HODLing this to 60k at least

How do you figure its going to go that high? I don't know shit either

No one knows, but it's been rising steady all day, maybe the pump'll start this night, get ready and buckle up

He doesn't. He doesn't at all.