POSW at 2k sats on yobit

POSW at 2k sats on yobit

HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS DONE RIGHT

JUST kill me already

Yeah fuck this I'm out, lost 5k on this so far

Just HODL, they said.

nah don't sell now, hold to at least get even and dump. I lost 1.5k so far but thankfully eth and a couple of other shitcoins helped me not think about this too much. Just wait.

b-but he is not a pajeet he is a dark skined greek trust me

go to MILO as it is near all time lows currently. POSW still has farther down to go. Shilling starts as soon as we want to sell again.

you guys im actually going to kill myself help me

no dont

just hold my boy. It sucks right now, but this coin does have some unique features. It's not any worse than some of the shitcoins getting pumped right now. Going to bounce back to at least 10 sats at some point, might be a while though.

>10 sats

Holy fuck LOL.

why is this happening though

the ledger, the block explorer, the shop almost done, dividends coming up, masternodes coming up... I just don't get it

>at least 10 sats
so this is the power of posw bagholders? whoooooa

imagine if you killed yourself and the next day it pumped to ATH

>10 sats
ahahahahaha
GIVE ME BACK MY 0.6 BTC YOU PAJEET FUCKS!

>but this coin does have some unique features.
Guys when are you going to realize this doesn't really matter and are just there to sell the pump.
Literally no one cares about new features or whatever, bitcoin will still always be number 1.

It's like how /g/ does nothing but push linux and free software and all it's amazing perks or whatever, but the vast vast majority of people REALLY don't care and continue to use Macs. Same with all these.

41mil supply, currently 29.8 mil staking on posw

Pic related was when I should have sold. It was my first experience of a pump and dump but because it was my first shitcoin I foolishly believed the 'fundamentals'

Thing is, this coin has a brilliant and unique usp - staking coins for you. But unfortunately hype is more important than substance in the short term.

In case you are wondering, that same balance is now worth 0.12 BTC.

Luckily I learned my lesson to get out of pumps when they're done....

POSW will have its day - but it may be a while

It's okay user. You still learned a valuable lesson.
Have you traded anything since?

Pretty much exactly what happened to me with pretty similar numbers. But if you are like me, you learned a good lesson from it.

Oh yeah definitely. This was my first foray into the real shitcoins (outside the top 20, say) and the lesson learned was almost worth the money I lost

I bought ETH in March, April, and again at $80 before the rise to $120. Also bought RDD at 5 sats and sold at 18. I wasn't going to believe the people touting the 'fundamentals' this time. I saw it for what it was: P&D. On to the next one.

>but the vast vast majority of people REALLY don't care and continue to use Macs.

this is blatantly incorrect

"Oh it'd going way down, I better sell, right user"

Please. Learn to hold a coin for more than a w3k. The market is volatile, and this coin is staying, so one way or another it'll bounce back wventually.

How so? I mean macs or windows. There's no way you can tell me Linux is more popular than windows and macs among the masses.
Even so, Macs still have a higher usershare than Linux, unsurprisingly.

Told you retards from the very beginning this was a fucking shitcoin to its very core, what were you thinking when you bought into a coin thats tied to a fucking backwater exchange that no one uses

but you just called me a FUD, and you are probably going to call me it again

get out now, if you had sold at a loss, and bought into DGB or XBY you would have gotten more than your money back from this failure of a shitcoin

oh dear triplenerf has taken to the POSW trollbox trying to push the price down

triplenerf is me by the way

like hhh but with nerfs

Straight from the nerf's trollbox:

>what happens when bittrex and poloniex start staking coins for you?

>POSW has been way too slow off the mark. They had a USP but they fucked it up and are losing their first mover advantage

That triplenerf sure knows what he's talking about. It's worth joining POSW just for his sage words of wisdom