DGB

Get ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickworker.com/
fiverr.com/
minergate.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INCREASE MY FUCKING LIMITS COINBASE SO I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY IN THIS INSTEAD OF JUST A SHITTY $500 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dubs and its 5 bucks by March next year. See you on pluto.

Plz happen plz.

going to sleep for 12 hours

wish everyone well, will set a notification if it goes over 1000sat overnight although I think I'm here for the longer con

Rolling

The autistic screeching will be glorious from either side when the next wave hits.

>if I sold now I'd make a profit of TWO FUCKING DOLLARS

what was the point?

>XRP is a loli
Stop trying to seduce me kike coin.

I just want some """trips""" to the MOON!

This could literally become the official token for Veeky Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE IF /V/ GOT ON IT

Someone should seriously get on that.

I came from doing Forex longterm gains and shit and a few days ago came on Biz to try and help some Forex guys out and ended up putting half of my weeks profit into DGB cause of the research of the company and the potential being its for gaming which I thought was an incredibly strong opportunity and just checked it today not hoping more than 1% return and it's up more than 500%????

this shit is crazy but I see a lot of kids who don't have the funds pumping and dumping who really don't know how investments work which is pretty sad
I usually hold my positions for days to weeks end up coming out 300-400$ from .05 per pairs but I see people holding positions on this for 30 minutes then Selling? makes no sense if you're trying to get rich in a bull market

Fall back to 603 so i can buy back or i'll go buy bit bean.

Hey Aaron, new video when?
also please remove that stupid loud as fuck intro

>bitbean

I already tried and a 7 day ban for advertising. Apparently we must be more subtle or just cash in and wait for it to get big on its own.

>faster and easier the bitcoin
>getting into gaming

roll

What is the usual fee when putting an ask to buy dgb or any coin in particular? We're talking bittrex here.

???

Welcome to crypto grandpa. People hold positions for short amounts of time because they want to get in on the next moon mission, though 30 minutes is probably a bit too short, I usually end up holding for a few hours or so.

Nice, I'm also doing a fanart of that

Reposting

.25%

>reposting the original*

I realize that there's short term rats and Jews here but it's just a little ridiculous that the majority of you guys day trade this garbage with no skill and hold long positions for that amount of time in coins that have a longterm future

Well I'm up 800% this month I'm not doing too bad.

DGB is going great i see.
I just asked anons to give me a couple of DGB , one user was kind enough to give me a couple of dgb. I can't buy any cause neet, anyone got a spare 100 dgb? You fags bought a shit ton. Only have 6 atm

This is now in my collection!

It's eerily quiet considering how close we are to ATH

We on the best shuttle my bro's. Soon we'll show off our Lambo's

Why is the price so still?

I'm scared

Fuck yea.

that always happens before it drops

Aaron Ag meme triangles fucking win.
and drawing like the Bob ross of crypto
But what the fuck with that song anyway?

I sent you 8 and told you to HODL!

I missed eth,ripple,xby and dgb. Help a poorfag with a few dgb D6Zn7kxjRLsQSnNC4htYTeSEY34eVkKit3

Bruh, you represent the community. Karma will give you a Lambo, what color though?

Bro i need more, there is something in me. I JUST NEED 100. These fags have like 1 million dgb and shit

kraken

all of them.

I bought bitcoin on coinbase but now how do I get some Digibyte with it

Get a job then

Open poloniex account (takes one minute)

Transfer BTC to Poloniex, under deposits using the address

Then proceed to buy DGB on poloniex

And finally, store DGB in the core windows wallet

100 dgb is 1$
are you serious?
stop begging do something there are ways to earn a few bucks
clickworker.com/
fiverr.com/
etcetc
you can even mine coins
minergate.com/ is easy for beginners

heck yeah, dude!

Would it be a good idea to be trading back and forth as the price bobs up and down?

No you can get caught out really easily doing that. Eventually you'd accidentally buy in just before a big dip and get screwed.

How does the core wallet work?

SELL SELL SELL

Right, someone started subtle shill started in /v/. Look for the thread talking about in-game currency. This can't be just a coincidence. Someone get in there and sneak in ideas

>tfw it's not a moon mission
>tfw this guy is Baumgartner

Yup, we should tell them to mine while gaming well, if they wanna join us in Lamboland later that is.

ALL IN BOYS. WERE EXPANDING OPERATIONS OUTSIDE THIS BOARD

Smart, being subtle is always best option.

Don't shill TOO hard now

Also, should've waited until they fix the payout system on their gaming platform

we must now harness the essence of the jew lads, this is what we've been training for with all the shills we've seen here

THEYRE SHOWING INTEREST ON /V/ THIS IS HUGE GUYS

But seriously, wait with the shill campaign until they fix the payouts

link?

They got a timeline on this shit yet. It's getting SO much attention and so many people might see DGBGaming is fucked and ignore it now and in the future.

>get there to help out
>someone linking to this thread
Some fucking no coiner is in her sabotaging us

Plz help a poor cuck make it to the moon. Fucking Coinbase holding my funds. BTC - 1GKQTv3caCxhK2hxetoieHpvbrPv1uCu2M
DGB - DGCVR5XmhTZtzX4LKRnHkyJYmPQ1EHNSyF

kek well that went well

Sent 0.1 ETH

fucking no coiner niggers... all i wanted was for us to go to the moon together especially on a ride that could be beneficial for both us and them

it's this aussies fault for linking it in /brit/

looks like these faggots are trying to get on the moon mission with us

fug sake

who cares ? it's free money to play steam games

Have to say though, its a bit hilarious that Veeky Forums of all boards created some fucked up echo effect on the other boards

thanks for helping out but that's lost to Polo now. bitcoin only address this is ETH - 0xd27E4df0a445b75F0bbc894F1714A6e6138e07e9

I come from /g/ WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUYS DID!?

yeah seriously. this is such a small board.
were just trying to help some /v/ lads get free tokens for playing games. its a new project from a great dev team thats gonna get really big in due time.

Soon you can get money to play Vidya

Its that thing called DigiByte Gaming!?

So when will they add Dota?

yes. if you really came here from /g/ this board will be your new home

look at us... LOOK AT US... WE ARE THE JEWS NOW...
Really though, there was just some light shilling on /v/ till things fell apart... it was something mutually beneficial for both of us. they get to earn things for playing games and we get to watch an investment grow

i come from /gif/ WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUYS DID?!!?

Thank me later for starting that thread lads... had to be subtle about it earlier to avoid being hunted down and banned... let's hope the godmods see that my intentions on on /v/ were a noble one but if I can never post again then may I say it's been an honor serving with you

just reset your router lmao

shhhh i wish to go out in my blaze of glory (then ill reset)

That was a quality OP senpai

buy in now, it's hardcore dipping

Love this jpg ^_^

700 SATS HERE WE GO

AND I THINK IT'S GONNA BE A LONG LONG TIME!

It's shooting up for a 3rd fucking day in a row. DGB is working hard for us, boys.

Dgb will be for us what trump was for pol
Except we will get rich

IM STILL RECOVERING FROM THE 700 SATS BUT 800?????????? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

>ETH will never really be worth that much
/g/ as always are a bunch of idiots when it comes to financial matters. Doubly sad when its something in their field.

I got registered and all but is not counting my stats from CSGO, i need to do sometyhing more or only counts stats from compmemetive?

can this bitch pls dip again? I do not wanna buy at an ATH

770 IS a dip, stop missing out.

is it anyway i can buy it less then 500 dollars preferably without somebody jewing inbetween.