Is the extreme right and extreme left's opposition to "globalization" the best argument for the horseshoe theory?

Is the extreme right and extreme left's opposition to "globalization" the best argument for the horseshoe theory?

its more like they are pandering to the fringe who have been hit hardest by globalism.

No

> horseshoe theory

How extreme are we talking? The commie groups at my uni are all pro-globalisation.

>Communism in the centre

>no argument
>post memes

>implying the /pol/ack would need to argue on the historical fact that communism doesn't work
It is you who needs to go back, to Reddit, rather.

Average European commie and anarchist compared to your average European right-wing anti-immigration populist party.
I suppose you also could compare it to right-wing and left-wing non-parliamentarian parties.

No, it's the fact that they defend more and more a central state to dictate everything in a person's life.

How it can work if it was never tried?

You're really stupid are you?

>How it can work if it was never tried?
>How it work if it was never tried?

Why can't communists into grammar? I guess you're this dumb to not understand basic English syntax either.

well, yes. He would need to argue it otherwise Veeky Forums just becomes an echo-chamber like /pol/.
Back to /pol/ little /pol/sotrians. We here don't need a sticky on logical fallacies, unlike you.

Well well well, look who it is, a communist faggot defending another communist faggot.

Why am I not surprised?

>provides no argument
>demands counterargument

Truly a balanced description.
You totally can't tell who wrote that.

>Presuming I'm a communist and attacking my criticism using an ad hominem.

The /pol/storian strikes at Veeky Forums again!

>something as complex as the history of communist ideals and how they were put into practice
>dude there's nothing to discuss there, helicopter memes lmao
Reddit's down that way mate.

horseshoe theory only "works" because of centrist 'golden mean'

Yeah, but if you th-[COLLAPSE]

There is literally no point in discussing a failed ideology. Might as well have flat earth debate

Y-you think you can just get away with this?

I'll call all of my stormfag friends so we can derail you and your th-threads!

Your board ends where my feelings begin.

>There is literally no point in discussing a failed ideology
You don't belong on a history board if you're willing to ignore huge chunks of history because you think it's pointless.

>implying the /pol/ack would need to argue
get out

Do you think you can tell ME, to get /out/, roach? I am your master, and I will be the one telling you what to do.

You got that, Thomas Aquinas?

Don't you ever try and trigger me with your illogic again, you heretical fuck!

Stop right there Tommyboy, I didn't tell you to talk did I?

Seems two of my favourite roachies are playing... heh...

You have no control over me, I am the master of all.

L-Lets not get hasty now, roachie, heh...

No need to get violent... right?

I suppose not. Then again it would please me so much more to squeeze the guts out of your roach body.

ignoring chunks of history like the ones in which communism failed?