Any of you guys feel addicted to this shit?

any of you guys feel addicted to this shit?
i just started recently and feel like i cant fucking stop looking at charts.
supposed to study now, but for hours ive been looking at fucking cryptowat.ch and there is no way i can turn off my laptop and stop watching my money move around.
this shit is going to give me a serious sleeping disorder isnt it?
btw NAV is gaining momentum....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8YKFUd4MuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but its a productive sort of addiction. Beats the hell out of spending twelve hours just shitposting on imageboards, now I'm shitposting and making money at the same time.

Same, except I'm a neet so I have all the time, already made some god tier gains
this
best addiction ever

You will both lose all your money once the big fish sell. You haven't made any money at all, you are literally pouring money into useless coins and aren't using them.

Exams in a week, trading cryptos kek

monday......

This. Veeky Forums is the only board I've been visiting for weeks now, only occasionally venturing to /pol/ for news.

>mfw newfags on /pol beg the shills for jobs because they think it's the only way to get paid for shitposting

The day goes by fucking SO FAST. I wake up, stare at my portfolio balance. Blink and it's 2 am.

I'm brand new starting today with the only money I've got left, (a little over $100). How do I buy in on NAV? What wallet do you guys use? Where do I buy BTC or ETH?

I know. I need to watch people who don't really focus on cryptocurrencies for a break. For example Shkreli.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8YKFUd4MuI

and just imagine: if youre addicted, there are plenty more people will discover crypto and love it just as much. let me provide some friendly pointers:

1. youre developing a useful skill watching chart patterns develop. we are a long way from computer algorithms that can beat pattern recognition. if you can develop an intuitive sense of where the price will be in the near future based on the current chart, you will do very well for yourself.

2. To develop this intuition, you need a charting program that is very flexible, that allows you to move indicators wherever you want, stretch the patterns up and down, side to side, on any scale you want. Thats how your brain learns best. Cryptowat.ch is absolutely terrible for these things. its very limited. your intuition for chart patterns will get much faster using professional platforms like tradingview, and you will make more money that way.

3. I have never heard of, (or had) a good day of trading that involved sleep deprivation. you absolutely must make time to get sleep in this game or you will be making others rich.

4. go on reddit (yeah im a faggot), find out who makes good predictions consistently, and follow them. you will learn a lot. most people are shit talkers and moon kids, but if you track peoples history, you will notice some of the guys are ridiculously good traders from the dot com bubble, and they cant help recording their thoughts down for everyone to see so they can brag later. they arent necessarily well known either. there are many undiscovered that post highly profitable advice frequently.

I wish you luck and success in your addiction user.

DO NOT TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.

gtfo martin, nobody cares

Where do I go on reddit to find these posts? I've never been there before.

I get you OP, I've got exam session at uni coming soon, but I've already quadrupled my savings since late April, also've been trading with regular stocks doubling my money input on tech companies. I believe I could make a living out of it.

>find out who makes good predictions consistently, and follow them. you will learn a lot. most people are shit talkers and moon kids, but if you track peoples history, you will notice some of the guys are ridiculously good traders from the dot com bubble, and they cant help recording their thoughts down for everyone to see so they can brag later. they arent necessarily well known either. there are many undiscovered that post highly profitable advice frequently.

can you plz give their nicks to save us a few hours?

This. Now instead of spending three hours a day on /pol/ getting pissed off and not having friends, I'm spending three hours a day checking charts, reading about new coins, learning about investing, diversifying my portfolio, and one hour a day getting pissed off on /pol/.

I guess I don't have friends either way

I've been doing the same thing./....

the last few months was blurs of dokken battle and various games and movies.. now it's all a blur of charts and graphs and $$$$ signs and tokens all over the place.

I love and hate it but my life is pretty boring and uneventful and this is one hella productive time waster imo.

That's what you think, I've bought vidya with some of my coins at a discount through Purse and pulled out more into my bank account than I've put in already.

if you have it, you can afford to lose it

GUYS THIS IS CLASSICAL 2 CENT PUMP AND NOW ITS DUMPING TO SCARE OUT THE PLANKTON JUMP IN BIG PUMP IS INEVITABLE!!

sorry im trying to help addicts not normies, f5-ing the trading subreddits all day is a bunch of fun for those who are worthy.

ethtrader and bitcoin markets mostly. ethinsider seems to have more knowledgeable crowd but there are fewer people overall

Trading crypto is mostly gambling, and gambling is addictive.

Gambling doesn't have potentially gamechanging technology being developed behind the scenes as a new era of digital finances begins to blossom.

Gambling just has the gambling part.

I have only checked pol once or twice since I've started browsing biz a week ago.

are you me?

I have an addictive personality desu

Yup. Addicted. Stopped browsing other boards. Only started crypto like 5 days ago.

True. Haven't been on /pol/ in what seems like ages.

This is me pretty much, except I wagecuck also so I can buy more crypto.

Essentially I wagecuck while reading about coins and I have a break to get pissed off on /pol/

I can relate to this on a spiritual level. Used to browse /b/ , went to /pol/ and im here now. FeelsGoodMan

What subreddits do you normally go on?

It's like gambling on a horse race, but most of the horses end up winning.

Been on adderall for the past nights straight.
Researching every coin I can find.
Already made $7k in the past 3 days finding out about this.
This is a gold rush I can't afford to miss.

I also just started and made 400% profit in the last few days. But I still have trouble with the conversions sometimes. So I sometimes buy shit too expensive and sell to cheap.

I really need to make some conversion charts so I can follow it easier.

>THIS

I'm addicted to Veeky Forums in general. First /b/, then /v/, then Veeky Forums, then /pol/, now Veeky Forums

>is Veeky Forums the final redpill?

it's the final stop for Veeky Forums, atleast untill i get rich

visiting /tv/ or /v/ feels so wasteful