This guy did nothing fucking wrong

This guy did nothing fucking wrong

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was autistic

>thinking the Chinese should be treated as partners and traded with instead of being wiped the fuck off the face of the Earth

He did plenty wrong.

he was a crook

He had knowledge a felony had been committed and did not report it to the authorities.

is this supposed to be an alt-history thread?

HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

GUY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE PLOT UNTIL HE WAS TOLD ABOUT IT

What did you expect him to do in his position?

do you really believe that

Those are the actual facts so yes.

He put a reasonably good trade deal through, then went on to do the same or less amount of wrong as any other President, he just didn't have an historical figure from whom to learn not to record everything you say.

He got caught.

Was it part of his plan?

Sadly, no.

he had an (R) next to his name. So kids these days will hate him for that alone.

One word: Schizo

conspiracy or nah

was watergate a setup to rid him of the presidency?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k

the war on drugs senpai

Nixon would have been the best president of the last 50 years if he wasn't caught

He got caught.

Before then, all the rotten acts of the executive had been sold to the public on a cushion of broadcast media. What I'm trying to say is, Nixon woke the American public up to how rotten their govt had become. His dirty laundry became the nation's dirty laundry. We were caught with our pants down, and looked all the more humiliated for it.

Sadly, thirty years on and we're not closer to fixing the problem.

He didn't let the Soviets nuke the Chinese when they asked us if we would be okay with it.

literally the best president ever

>ended the war in vietnam
>started the long fight against drugs
>sent man to the moon
>helped heal the racial divide of the 60s

was there anything he did wrong?? i always thought he was satan because i used to watch simpsons when i was a kid and they always depicted him as the lowest human being.

You are right, OP. If Nixon had not allowed Milton Friedman to talk him into taking us off the gold standard, where would we be now?

he gave the gold monetary system its final blow so thats one bad thing i can think of