which coin should I go /all in/ on?

get some of them meme beans m8

I'm going ETH.

Looking like a breakout on EXP is imminent

Do you wanna earn 100% or 5000%?

Golos booming.

ETH

ETH

seemed like tonight was market manipulation night; it dropped right as SC spiked, pretty interesting

I think you missed the dip on it since it's already back up but the coin is pretty prepped for the 21st-23rd and still relatively cheap.

ETH SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

Buy SYS before it's too late, and by too late, I mean before Monday.

The truly most undervalued coin right now.

Just look at their partnerships, look at their website. This thing is gonna pop off when people see that shit on Consensus.

Bitcoin or ETH or Monero.

Ignore the shitcoin shillers. Don't put your money on losers.

Also, not mentioning that they want to get this shit implemented into eBay. It's already on Microsoft Azure.

AAAAnd, that you can set your custom address. Not weird ass and complicated addresses. I'm saying a deposit address like 'Averagejoe123'.

DGB mate, DGB.

do you honestly fucking think biz is going to even remotely effect something of ETH's volume?

full retard lmao

Q O R A is the only correct answer.
O
R
A

>QORA
>QUORA
>Pseudo-intellectuals talking about quasi-deep topics and making excuses to brag about random things they've done which are barely tangentially related to the question
>Profitable coin
>ok

what makes DGB so special ? i don't see future there

>trying to cockblock op from his millions
There's a special place in hell waiting for you.

I think I've got enough grasp on DGB to answer this. here I go..

DGB is first to market in 2 of the three most popular games in the world though it's still very early days with just 40k players using it.

Basically they pay players with DGB which can be used for in game purchases. There are other models around similar to this like BAT that pays you for using their Brave Browser (google it) which you can then use to tip content creators you actually like.

Back to why I think DGB is a good buy.
>First to market in online gaming but not the only contender in this space.
>Cheap af right now at 0.012xxc even with the major spike.
>Market cap fluctuating around $100mil atm with 8.1mil tokens in circulation.
>Releasing 1b new tokens per year on contract for the next 21 years giving a total of 29.1b tokens.
>29b tokens at todays rate is $348m
>Online gaming is worth $100b per year already in 2016 with the vast majority of that pie going to Tencent who own LoL pic related. If DGB can get a fraction even less than 0.3% of the global market then they're going to explode with the roll on effect.
>DGB already has users in LoL and CS:GO

Watch the dip that's happening right now and get in at the bottom of it if you're paying attention.

>8.1mil
meant 8.1b

pic related

This single tweet is what made the cap explode last night. This was just a hint at 'maybe' DGB gets listed on a korean exchange.. You can imagine what will happen if/when it does get listed right?

DGB, motherfucker is going crazy high

So if all that wasn't convincing enough for you then fuck you user. Don't be a fucking pussy over a 1c fucking stock in a sweet coinage

OP and anybody reading this really, there are a lot of other tempting coins, but none of them will have the profits you'll receive from DGB, the math and the odds are fucking SOLID. It'll feel so right once you're here with us.

And this is why I have a hunch to dump and any and all coin I get into it for awhile. These guys just made it clear they wanna be doing this in 5-10 yrs.

and they are at the door to do it right now about to open it.

If i had more than 20$ I would probably dump all into it cuz at this price I know much like penny stock if it goes up a certain amount you are gold.

My bet is that the early whales are gonna pull right about now and churn some into btc. It'll lose a 1/4 of it's value before hitting the moon and heading toward 50c before the year is done. This one's definitely a long hold. They have other projects in their portfolio that will shore them up to deal with the competition and volatility in the online gaming market.

I'm not the smartest but due to the country being massive gamer tourny types it would explore almost overnight in value due to the massive increase of userbase.

That's exactly why. LoL is #1 in korea and DGB gave them an in game currency. The overnight buyers aren't likely to sell imo. $50m for korean kids is nothing, just wait until it actually hits an exchange for real

Hmmm glad I got it right. I know their starcraft tournys..... imagine if starcraft 3 hit and supported mining DGB playing it. Oh indeed.

It's why earlier I went I HAVE to get in on this. It's not gonna just stop at 1$. if this is how I think and adding in korea.... well you and I see what it means

you realize the key speak is the enterprise ethereum alliance right