Found out my friend is a cryptomillionaire today

I asked him if he was going to buy a lambo and he just laughed and said "nah". So i asked what he was going to buy like a truck or a house or hookers. and he said he wasnt planning to sell any of it. he was completely serious.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. this guy got FUCKING RICH and now he's not planning to enjoy being rich, like he would rather have the coins than have a comfortable lifestyle. what kind of cult is this?

Yes

Cryptos still have a long way to go, why cash out now when he can wait a bit more to be even more rich

Crypto is going parabolic and you want him to spend 300K immediately on a depreciating asset? I like the Lambo meme too, but if I walked into a million crypto (cough DGB), I wouldn't buy a Lambo immediately. I would purchase a new stapler. Mine has been broken for the longest time.

only plebs think a million is a lot of money.

I'm a bitcoin multimillionaire but i'm not cashing any out until 10k or so. Even then I might hold on.

There's a reason he's wealthy. Because he's not a degenerate addicted to spending his money like you in the replacement of fulfilling life experiences.

Can I has sum?

Because this shit crashing can wipe you out if you aren't diversified in to other asset classes. You want revenue streams, not a bunch of wealth on paper.

Not buying a lambo is good. Not moving some of that wealth in to safe havens is bad.

he will be even more rich in 5 years.

no you fucking faggot.
send me bit tho

16p1tKddzoLkvvypC6bQZqLrSovqGTcw78

k thx

This

I'm going to cash out BTC at $40k. I don't care about lambos either. I don't want to talk to anyone at the gas station, or have anyone look at me when I park at best buy. If I have a mercedes, or a sweet truck people will leave me a lone.

yeah that's the thing, a special car gets the wrong kind of attention. Plenty of nice fast shit keeps a low profile.

Tesla is talking about a new Roadster in 2019 though. Could do 0-60 in sub 2 seconds. Dope shit.

most crypto investors are NEETs who were only able to get in on the ground flood because they were on their PC all day and night.

this means:
>autism
>laziness
>no interest in success or money or power
>cant handle change

>he thinks this isn't just the beginning
I'm never cashing out, ever. When my staking gains are making me a million dollars a year I'll be using my crypto debit card to buy whatever the fuck I want. Stay in your useless government issued fiat.

if i become a cryptomillionaire im buying a used mazda miata NA, a lower middle class house, and clothes from goodwill

Also this. What do I want now? vidya and waifu shit. What will I want when I'm a multimillionaire? Vidya and waifu shit. Only difference is that I won't have to be working part of the year to pay rent.

sent ;)

This. Bitches can't be trusted.

help out a 3btc latefag
what will you cash out for?
17LNoDcugNiXAANpC7ZBiBmCGN2wy4kLvz

its my first time on this board, is this fucking normal here ?

No, we had a newfag invasion after bitcoin exploded.

cryptomillionaire today, cryptobillionaire tomorrow.

tfw im newfag
the guys on /g/ said i should better ask my question here:

what are you invested in?

what is he holding?

eth? btc? if he's holding bitcoin he's a fucking idiot. sell that shit.

I have the same problem. By that I mean I'm the cryptomillionaire and I don't want to spend it on anything. I live in a good house with my parents, all expenses paid, I'm mellow and don't want anything, I don't have a driver's license so no lambo or ferrari, and sex is just a biological need that annoys me more than gives me pleasure.

It's a very weird feel. It's greed that takes you over and you don't want to give it up or sell. My parents call it being a scrooge once you've made it.

>larpfag detected

No, it's the truth.
I'm almost close to 1.5 million right now from my crypto gains.

send me 10btc or you are cursed from this day on, you are rich and don't even surprise an user

Ever heard of an act of random kindness, if you believe in an afterlife, anything at-all like a real agnostic genius would, you would donate and respect the cosmos boomboom

Your excuse for not donating to charity is that it doesn't help, you have no excuse here

hue

1NcmtraRWyQ6o2a2JKpf9Nh5dLbkscWmba

>that little sumbitch after a bunch of btc

Fuck man, just sell it and live out as a NEET for the rest of your life.

Sounds like a guy that will remain rich.

wtf are you professional scammer? your address received 94 BTC

BEWARE!

Also, if you could help a wagecuck trying to go NEET:

3P36ufDtRGJ93YRjVKEDzxWL4nTvDGKti2

Even 0.3 is good at this point.

Ha perfect example would be gale out of breaking bad

send the btc or else homie

me so poor

why would you divest when it hasn't even entered a bubble?

cryptos as a whole only have a market cap of around $70 billion

there's so so much more growth

Is begging not a bannable offense here?

help out ur brothers or fuck off, sad jew

This is Veeky Forums, faggot

This entire site runs off of illegal trolling and meme power

What stapler are you thinking of getting? I'd like a new one too, i have a budget of just under a million.

I DISPELL ANY CURSE COMING FROM THIS USER!

tips welcomed:

1JQckDrgNdxMJ6LVrsNwkjrMutJuHoH69y

thats why hes a cryptomillionaire and ure not.

I currently have only a fraction of btc, any help would be appreciated for a retail cuck like myself.

16zZPv7uf7wGxgGXnQzBX3NsAe5JGmtwEW