Why is no one talking about waves, even though it keeps shooting up?

>mfw I first heard about it at $.40.
>Mfw it hit a dollar and I spent all my throw-away money on shit coins.
>Mfw when it's sitting at $1.71 as we speak
>Should I kill myself ?

really regret not buying it when it was below $1 just a week or so ago.

It's consistently going up for a while, just let it do its thing, it'll be like ethereum, don't shill it

I bought 200 around 1.4. I'm in this shit for the long haul baby

>U$50 buy for 16
>3.5 each

What the fuck.

I'm a newbie, help to get to the moon.

Waves has net me 20% so far, and I bought after that ridiculous surge.

Gib one wave pls
waves://3PGJuEJP3n8UKHQVQC5rcZZ5trGNHHLoPPP

Go on the Wavesgo faucet, and wavesdrop faucets, the dump, fountain perpetua and solve captchas to get waves tokens. I am doing it whenever I can. Waves is green every day but just by a little bit, I think there is still time to buy in considering that they havent developed all the features in the waves liteclient wallet.

waves and bay have been steady gainers for me

Market cap is still behind dogecoin. You can safely buy...

Because jewish secrets.

Any way to directly buy it?

Got bitcoin?
You can buy it on bittrex, liqui, tidex, shapeshift, changelly

Waves is at new ATH now, it's has been low key raising the past few days lol

Reminder that WAVES will literally be worth at least 100$ at some point. But let's keep it beautifully quiet.

I really regret selling my ico 15k of ico at 40 cents :( I just got tired of waiting

I understand bro. I sold half of my bag sub sub 40c too. I bought back in as soon as I heard about kraken rumors. Too bad it hasn't happened but then Azure happens. I guess I got lucky.

fucken waves, been putting off loading enough for a node and now the fucking doors are welded

Moved all my waves to DGB.
I made 20%, so I'm happy enough with that.

Get back on the waves train, also you can still buy the zrcoin ico

if its not being discussed or its actively being FUD'ed its because whales are accumulating

Agree, day traders are not welcome, I dont want to see quick pump for waves, I am happy as it is accumulating as much as I can

There are loads of coins that are shooting up biz doesn't talk about. PEPECASH for example.

The reason biz doesn't talk about them is because they aren't part of the orchestrated pump groups that shill on biz.