DGB price will be testing a 565 support which has broken out of an ascending triangle just an hour ago so prepare for...

DGB price will be testing a 565 support which has broken out of an ascending triangle just an hour ago so prepare for round 3. I warned you guys last time and it shot up so jump in early so we can ride this motherfucker

Bought 100k at 100sats, should I buy more 1BTC worth at this price? It's going to $2 right?

I've called the pump twice on here and all people did was talk shit.

Am I the only one who isn't in DBG just for the pump & dump but actually believes in the product?

Can you explain the ascending triange?

Are you thinking >700 this time?

Im right here you fuck!!

buy it and hold it.

Is it still safe to short DGB in preparation for further dips? I'm trying to turn my original $50 into triple figures.

It was stated when this coin came out a lomg term goal of 1 to 10 dollars by the devs. They have an entire ecosystem and a great active team. This isn't a fucking shit coin. It is still a high volatile investment so I don't invest all at once, but portions. The coin is three years old and has been gaining momentum. If this was a pump and dump it would have been done a long time ago.

I actually believe in it long term. I just came into a few weeks ago from doing stocks and forex and realize a strong potential on some coins that are just getting pumped and dumped and this isn't a dumper based on the company and it's goals that people misinterpret

if you're going to short it don't risk anything lower than 550

It amazes me how people who ask if it's a good idea to short an extremely volatile investment. If you're asking that guaranteed you know fuck all about analyzing charts. At best you should invest it in dgb, not try to fucking short it.

this. IT'S LONG TERM HOLD YOUR POSITIONS

If you're interested in a long term investment jump in now

OP is right. God I wish I wouldn't have bought at 614 sats...

THE FIRE RISES

How did you know?? you were only off by around 5 sats

I make most of my money off stocks, futures but mostly forex so I have few hundred hours of chart practice and patience DGB has long term potential

Based OP, holding since 100sat

This is my kind of foreplay!

good to know, digibros

OP u seem to know a thing or two about TA.

what do you expect in the next couple of hours

ahh you know what they say about FUDders, ALL BARK NO BYTE

I am new to trading with anything, I turned 700$ into 3300$ with cryptos within a week though.

So I thought I knew how the candle chart works but I do not understand the gap in between the last two candles, how is that possible?

hard to tell but like I said it's a hold for a long position

when are we going to 50 cents?

when are we going to $1?

it's going to drop. OP has no idea what he's talking about

of course if I'm wrong you'll never see me in this thread again

rushing and panicking leads to losses. it'll get there but it must take it's route

the fake sell walls are gone, the whale is cashed out.

all that's left is bag holders (probably tm)

Pls respond

If it drops it'll go to 570ish

Why won't you respond?

to your question of .50 and 1$? I did respond it's going to take time it's hard to tell man it'll reach though

Sorry I don't think you saw my curse thread earlier this coin is gonna nosedive.

>salty Earthlings can't even FUD right
shoo shoo, nonbelievers.

You had me laffin earlier today those spoopy images were so gay and the African drums. quite entertaining!

Ny my question was how that gap between the last two candles in this chart happenedtechnically speaking

the demand/momentum of price. It closed at a certain price and the next candle opened at a much higher price it's very common in the market. I don't generally pay attention to things like that being it's common on smaller time frames and doesn't play a factor in my decision making

you're gonna get smoked, don't do it

I bet some people tried to that at 400-450 today and got fucked

Did anyone elses DGB wallet take 14 fucking hours to sync?

Ah, thank you!

yes.

Gotta remember that while the coin is just recently unfolding its potential it has been out there for at least 3 years.

mines on 10 hours so far

>buy vps
>sync wallet on there
>download blockchain to ur pc

dont waste your time and your hard drives lads

Mine will take three years.

It only says 3 years.

Just leave your pc on overnight

It somehow takes forever to download on through my linux system and the XBY wallet does not run on linux at all, anyone else got that problem?

at your house?

get a windows vps for $10, i was able to sync bitcoin in 1-2 hours (125gb chain)

T. Wallstreet fag here
Gap up represents missing orders from one pt to other. Price gapped up without any orders being filled on ride up
High bid matched with low ask
Low ask to match high bid= gap up to next level

What is a vps?
I got the wallets on my pozzed windows system though.

Thanks

Hodling 31k bought at 605

Ha, -519, that's my birthday. No problem bro. Technical analysis is huge in coins, no real price discovery until we go full normie

Got any recommendations where to learn TA?

I mean there are YT videos out there but idk which are shit and which are for real

Aaron Ag

I hope my fellow holders are still in this ride cause this baby is going to Pluto

Kek