Anyone else /HODL/ing?

Digibyte. It's really fucking fast.

Speed: DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions. 1-3 second transaction notifications. 15 second DigiByte blocks vs. 10 minute Bitcoin blocks. DigiBytes are confirmed after 1.5 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins.

Marketability & Usability: A great name. DigiByte is an easy brand to market to consumers. DigiBytes are much cheaper to acquire. $1 - $10 long-term price target per DigiByte. Send 5 DigiBytes instead of 0.005 Bitcoin.

also:
>great devs
>already has a strong foothold/name here on Veeky Forums

we're looking at 0.50$ before the end of the year.

Hodling 9k now, hoping for a dip so I can grab some more.

no dip coming m8, my team working our magic right now, 600 is the bottom

holding 100k now, thinking about moving it to my local wallet. Gonna HODL this shit

holding 40k since 130sat, not gonna drop it untill it goes widespread on lol and cs

been holding about 3.5k from 323sat

I'm not a high-ball investor so I'm ok either direction it goes, I've already passed the 100% mark so from here on out is just icing on the cake

tho im tempted to put in another $50 in it just in case tomorrow we get phase 3

What will be the peak?

Let put it this way.

Last year i bought 5 million dgb.

Fud fus fud.

No one thought this would ever hit 1 cent.

I sold and decided if anything i will buy back in after some trading when i hear some buss about dgb.

Next thing i know itz 300 sats!!

So im never gomna give you up , nver gonna put you down never gomna run around desert you.

Never gonna say goodbye never gonna make you cry , or ru. Around and hurt you.

Never gonna give
Never gonna give

You up

Ive been hodling for way to longxbut all the fudders made me say goodbye eyie.

Then one day you came above, and now i know i wont see any other guy.

D.... g b you know how inlove you, just wanna make you understand.

what's the difference between this and litecoin

Hodling 77k here, waiting for the lambo order form

I think we're going to stabilize at 600+-40 for now, we've got to wait a while for the peak. Devs are active, so we've still got quite a few pumps ahead of us.

Gaming is kids spending money on shit like CS, LOL and fuck knows what other skins. Minecraft is just the beginning. If DGB will manage to get into this branch then expect massive gainz.

Best wallet to hodl all these diggies?

its already over, we dumped at 615. successful mission though, 580 -> 600. lets hope it holds.

Dgb core, put on a couple thumb drives ,hide in safe delete wallet.

Wait a year

Could you give a heads up before the pump?

500k holder here, in for the long haul but the fucking Windows wallet will NOT sync for shit

Hope Bittrex doesn't get Goxed

LISTEN UP GUYS THIS IS /OURCOIN/ LETS NOT FUCK IT UP!!

i always do, but we arent pumping anymore just keeping it above 599

The windows wallet?
I'm weighing up whether I should split my wallet up between bittrex, polo and a physical wallet.

Not sure how I'm going to be able to handle having, potentially, several hundred thousand dollars worth of digital currency.

Holding 166k to a dollar

When your hands feel weak, go look at PIVX chart on its journey to a dollar. It bled, it had a lot of bad days. Strong hands make money.

444 DGB here

thats all I mined
Now I don't trust this coin very much

You aren't a very trustworthy person yourself

I've never invested much in a memecoin before but this one sounds like it has legs. I like the concept of a cryptocoin for gaming. This could be used in a lot of ways, from purchasing in game items, or giving donations to streamers without having a cut taken by the Twitch or PayPal jews. I'm willing to take a bet

we're climbing back up

not a memecoin

no, apparently not. I'm glad I heard about this one fairly early. Just bought 81k, about $1000 worth. too bad I missed the earlier pump.

Usually I'd be squeamish to put that much into a coin with an uncertain future, but you've got to take at least a little chance if you want to win big. If $1000 now could turn into close to a million later, that's worth taking a chance on, though $1000 is probably my limit for what I'm willing to risk on a long shot venture. I do believe that unlike most other new altcoins this one seems to have some promise, with a lot of advantages over its competitors

I want to believe

i-is it happening again??

21 bitcoin asking price at 625 sats.

Get ready for a small moon boys

I moved 75% of my investment in dgb wallet. I plan to leave the rest of 200k in my exchange to pump and dump daily and the rest set aside for later.

and what are those advantages?

Not getting you shit stolen when the exchange is hacked?

Holding 60k here, if it reaches a dollar I'd be very happy

.t person living in eastern europe

the last thing we need is more russian oligarchs, user

I'm ROCK SOLID baby
can't wait to pump and dump this slut coin

Fuck off, go buy shitbean if you're looking for a pump and dump. This is a long term hold.

i am holding and going to buy more

No, it's time to cu ck the nerds
We Veeky Forumsizens shilled RDD and have been shilling for this one since it was worth 120 sat. The dump is coming soon, we are making mad profit.

It's over with DGB. Get off now or pay the price.

>magic triangle was right
>all my cashy spendy money is tied up in XRP
Shit.

LOL? 700 SATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Lol every time someone says shit like this it moons shortly after.

And liftoff. Son of a bitch.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EVERY SINGLE PENNY I OWN IS IN DGB!!!

>my team
can I join your team?

>700
bit weird innit

700+ confirmed

you mean 720? WE AINT DONE YET

Holy shit it's happening!!!!

740. WE'RE PASSING JUPITER ALREADY BOYS.

1000 is almost certain now

>2c
lmao, here we go

Too dangerous to try sell a top here, we could break 1k in next hour.

lost 100 sats waiting for a dip:///

You're going to lose more than 100 sats.

$1 here we come

FUCK my confirmatiosn are taking forever :(((

Sell now if you hate money.

It's DGB brother. There are no dips. Just straight moon.

got back in at 690 just as it broke ath but still

>this sharp of a movement
Yeah, I'm pulling the sell at 800 ask I put in a few hours ago. This is going far higher.

BUY BUY BUY if you want multiple lambos in less than a day! Believe me, I did it already twice!

Its over guy

it's only the beginning

It's gone up almost 200 sats in the last 20 minutes. It's far from over.

In 175 out 360
Then I saw her face I was a believer.
In 601 holding all summer long.

I wouldn't sell right now, look at the order book.

You don't see this much money flood in this fast if its not going to end up even higher later.

Same here. Usually I try to get in and out of trades in a few hours, but DGB looks like it's setting up for a real rise. This is something I could see holding a few days.

God, keep my hands strong.

I WILL WAIT FOREVER FOR A DIP. I WILL NEVER BE A CHAD
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idiot doesn't realize the potential for a gaming crypto kek

was it the chinks?

SEE THIS SHIT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bought at 117 sats 1 day before it mooned. I'm gonna go beat my meat.

800 SAT

We are just revving the engine, don't get shaky hands.

DROPPING

I don't have a hard time believing this coin will get over 1000 sats, after maybe 1 more pause. I don't know how far above, but I wouldn't consider selling until we get to that level.
HODL

Are you daytrading? If no, don't look at it by the minute. This is for the long run.

SHITS SKYROCKETING YO GOGOGOGO

It always drops a little bit after a huge gain. This is when you buy.

adjusting

If you daytrade now you're gonna get burned

Just ask that retard that keeps hoping it will dip to 450

Stopped at 800. Once it gets back through there (if it does) it'll shoot to 900

It's consolidating at a new level. Upper 700s is a good place to rest.

you should only daytrade if there's an immediate coint about to moon soon

>tfw I have $100 in my hand
>really convinced to blow it all on DGB
>it's still at $0.01
>if there's any chance that this may moon astronomically to a dollar, I will probably make the most easiest $10,000 in my entire life

SHOULD I DO IT?
SHOULD I MOTHERFUCKING DO IT?????

Selling at 21 sats while I had nearly 2 million is beginning my biggest regret in all of crypto I've done in over a year because it was dropping against BTC at the time.

DGB is the gift that keeps on giving

do it right the fuck now

Here comes the CRASH

i wanted to invest in it 3 days ago but coinbase still haven't given me my fucking bitcoins. FUCK THIS SHIT. every second i waste the less money i can get but i cant do shit until coinbase gimme my btc in probably a week

No, here comes the biggest dip since it hit 800. Which means, fucking buy.

Friendly reminder to buy when the price is rising extremely and sell after it dropped even more extreme out of panic.

use cex.io
then use bittrex

Well, this might fall back to 400 sats soon.
Look at the graph

it's gone 800% in a week. Time for a dip soon.

I felt the exact same way you did during the very first DGB moon.

buy.bitcoin.com. High fee but once you put it all into DGB you'll make it back. Took me about 9 hours to get the BTC (which isn't bad at all compared to coinbase). Send the BTC to your coinbase wallet and then transfer it to bittrex (transfer process takes less than 30 mins in my experience).

I got in with $200 at 298 sats and have been holding ever since. Feels good. It's only upwards from here. 1k sats is probably going to happen before Monday.

i got the wallet, how can i buy tye coin? anyone maybe willing to donate to me a bit?

No breaks m80