Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Blender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>13 BTC
>poor
you're well above the poverty line with this alone, what the fuck

BUY ETH
AND MORE SYS. Sys is supposed to explode this monday at Consensus

I think it's actually not a lot if you have no job. If he had that plus some regular money coming in he'd be in good shape.

OP, get a god damn job.

>HOLDING LTC
unless you bought very low its fucking pointless this shit will probably eventually peak again but its so very plaid and will not hit the levels of btc,eth,xrp.
>doge
why hold a meme unless in the future normies get into crypto on Facebook and shit but besides that why the fuck at least grab something with actually potential like sys that you are holding.

Dump LTC buy DGB.

You need more golem. Way more golem.

Stop putting your life savings into crypto, unless you like 18. Get a job. Done

You'll be right m8, don't let go of those bitcoins.

Also, grab some XEM before the next bull run if you missed the ripple train.

Dump the DOGE at the next pump and put it into ETH or something. Shit's literally powered by expired memes.

>13BTC
You're already rich :c

Don't like blockfolio because you can just lie

Are you insane?

when the ai take over they will see you as a provider and spare you as they enslave the rest of the normies and nocoiners

You will get rich. You are in the biggest bull market known to man. It's global in nature. All countries and peoples participating in.

>job
>2017
yeah no

Just keep making more BTC. Once you get 21 then just NEET for 10 years and you'll be rich.

dump the BTC for ETH and SIA

ffs, buy this coin, buy this coin, it's going to rocket after the consensus. What do I put it into for easy gains

Get Verge. Was at 7 sats a week ago and look at it go now. Still a lot of fuel left. It'll do at least 100 sats.

get a new image to spam every thread on biz with

you are the one who motivates me to get to 21 btc from 15

why 21?

dude golem is litreally useless there isn't a single practical software is written for it what the fuck

github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Blender