What is Redd-ID?

The lead dev just gave us an update. Get in now or GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YsRBTROQnOw
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663437.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah

is this good actually? I cant really tell

Anyone interested in setting up a Redd Rocket V3.0? Start tomorrow in the AM?

Yeah it is. I was talking with gnasher earlier. The poster is from their dev team.

This is incredibly good. When so many coins are going The anonymous route I order to buy drugs and other illicit goods/activities, I.e. The Silk Road, Reddcoin is taking the mainstream route and going after the MAINSTREAM. Not only that but it is going to be stupid easy. Even your grandma could figure out how to tip a cam whore the way easily. Think about it. What the fuck

This is great news. Definitely feeling more confident about hodling

Dude, Redd's about to hit 15 sats now. Finally breaking resistance in the up direction.

Got in at 5 and again at 14. This news is going to be huge when it catches on. Literally an earlier thread was talking about how they needed to do exactly this. Thrusters engaged boys...

I know right? Same story bro. I actually was trying to sell at 14 when I noticed to minimize loss, but now we're almost at 15 sat. its like .25 BTC away already. Wait for everyone to wake up and read the news. See you on the moon.

think i'll buy some reddcoin then, my concern about it was the lack of dev activity but if they're starting up again then i'm in

I'm holding on to my RDDs through this dp, ignoring the DGB pump&dump, the moon is waiting

Same here, bought at 5, sold at 18, now going back in. Wondering if I should change my spare PoSWs for it too.

Another reason I added more was the bittrex order book. Those were some massive orders sitting there

Also praise kek for the dubs. RDD is going to explode!

Dev activity is definitely happening. Find them on slack to find out for yourself. Gnasher is pretty chill. Community is starting to pick up too. Might be a good idea to save some for staking. When Redd ID releases, we're going to sail past mars.

How high are we going? Any bets?

>inb4 $1

I'm betting we kill yesterday's high and go to 30 sats

Just wait until social media "stars" will start shilling it for their personal gainz. It will be sky high if only one big guy turns for it

This is huge. People will wake up on reddit to this and prices will spike. Maybe Redd isn't dead after all...

This coin can basically can only go up if you get in now. Who knows how far

Just a friendly reminder: coin is going up from a dip and won't stop until 30 sat, buy now or cry later

I know, and I'm in as I went in @5 sats, I'm just not sure whether I should change all my posws to it and just hodl.

Eating through 15 satoshi soon.

if I am not mistaken, that's just a description of Redd-ID. No actual announcement of the release yet!

Maybe reduce your position and buy more RDD? This thing is at the ground floor and is about to have a pretty big pump after this news

There will probably be no release date that soon, devs are chill, but the fact that dev is actually alive is very beneficial. Community wakes up and increases, it's very likely to pull in other reddit fags into cryptos as soon as they all gain popularity.

True, but imagine all the normies that have no idea what it is yet. They see that and it's gonna make them cream their pants when they look redd up and its one of the cheapest coins on the market. Normies are gonna look at it for long haul easy gainz.

It's very clear that the lead dev gnasher is more concerned with putting out a good product that rather than pumping the price. I'd say this is definitely a long term hold.

Yeah I would see it as a long term investment and might take some time - bear in mind this if you want to lock your money now or trade them in the meantime on other coins. Good that we have that announcement and some traction. I was in from 4 and 6, sold at 15 but will get back soon ..there are some other short term oportunites out there :D

What speaks to me is the fact that It's not actually vapor ware. Beta proof is here: youtu.be/YsRBTROQnOw

Do they stake on bittrex, or we need to move them to cold storage?

Only stakes with the official wallet. 5% interest ain't bad.

It stakes on PoSWallet too, I think I'm just going to move it there.

Watch out with online wallets. They can steal your shit

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663437.0

it's getting bitcointalk shillers' attention

19 sats wall being eaten up