I came to biz 3 days ago

I can literally pay rent with my gains thanks to you mother fuckers
I love you

Agreed. I made more than my whole paycheck for two months in 3 days. I love all of you. Even the guy that left me with his RDD bags. Fuck you in particular BTW, cuz those bags are making money.

Your welcome faggot. Now buy MNE.

congrats. did you go through coinbase or what? still a nocoiner, trying to get in on cryptos asap

I trade fiat through coin base and then send it to bittrex
definitely do it ASAP I'm pretty sure we're in a bubble right now

coinbase isn't taking my cards, might try gemini on monday or something

Paid. Should've held. Your still not getting it

oh baby I'm reinvesting the gainz
I just ment I can not that I'm going to

if you are serious, please tell me which guides did you read / study and in what did you invest. I am as of recently considering investing in something and got 20 000 dollars at hand.

So user, what exactly made you rich? Thanks in advance

i swear im the only one on this board who bought the worst coins this week

>NAV
>Ripple
>NEM

how the fuck is it even possible to lose in this bubble?

You're welcome, OP.
If you're looking for safe profit, buy REP now, thank me in two weeks.

Where the fuck do you buy your coins? i'm trying to get in with coin base but this shit takes 9 days to verify my bank and won't take my credit card.

because you panic sell, idiot

all 3 of those will go higher than you bought them for in 2 days

Still now I just bought and sold Ether on Kraken but now I made a Bittrex account for trading all the meme coins.

What are some good coins to trade for a few bucks to learn?

paying rent is only the beginning

you'll be able to buy your apartment if you know what you're doing

sia, dgb, and xrp are good altcoins

Thanks will take a look.

Also are the Bittrex fees fair? 0.25% for every transaction so 1/400.

0.25% is the industry standard fee

this

I bought 1 ETH on Gemini after being verified but I still have to wait like 5 days for the ACH transfer to go through.

Shitbase won't take my credit card. I'm literally sitting here putting in all the correct information and it keeps saying CVN error. It's maddening seeing all these threads about gains that I'm missing out on when I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

>tfw I missed all this hype over the weekend

>xrp

It's dipped quite a bit from where I last bought in, what can I expect after consensus tomorrow?

Should I go balls deep even though it's been dipping for quite a bit now?

XRP has a longterm future, being used by banks to do transactions between themselves.

So balls deep, thanks

Go NEM, slowly gaining traction .

>It's maddening seeing all these threads about gains that I'm missing out on when I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs.
That's happened to me.
It's happened to everyone here.
You can't verify or get your coins fast enough and miss your first moon.

Thing is you are ready for the next moon. Just have to wait it out.

You know what user, thank you for bringing me comfort.

Quads of truth never lie.

howd you get such high limits on coinbase in 3 days? im at 3 weeks and still only have $250/week

havent sold any of them, idiot

i dont see any of them going higher anytime soon (except maybe NAV)

because larping like 95% of the people on this board

welcome to Veeky Forums, i love you.

Literal exact same thing right here. I owe you Veeky Forumsraelites a small fortune for what this week did to my life.

HODL these, they should go up in a week. Ripple at the very least is long-term. NEM is also long-term. NAV can be pumped.

Ripple in particular seems to be having it's price driven down, possibly for more accumulation.

quads of truth. get your accounts setup, go ahead and buy some btc. don't mind the all time high of btc, it could drop 50% tomorrow and it wouldn't matter. these pumps would make up for it in a day or two.

we're all gonna make it.
it's the reddit fags and the normies who are gonna get fucked.

Yeah I have alot of love myself for everyone here.

I came here 2 days ago with 20$ for the month to my name and now I am sitting on a weeks worth of food and 20$ for the month. It's not much but that my friends gave me the love knowing people just going lets all make it have now put food in my fridge. I see the path to fixing my life now. extreme words but trust me with the state my life is in this has been a shining light of hope going no we all will make it and that means you.

Much love you glorious bastards

It's not much but it's a start.

I came wednesday with 20$ and i can now cash out 150, i love Veeky Forums

>until the bubble pops
Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat (waiting for coinshit to deliver my btc by Friday), but sooner or later this altcoin bubble is gonna go boom. Better hope you've leveraged your gains into BTC or ETH by the time that happens

>Ripple

Hold that shit man, shit will be cash soon

ok and now get some of this bad boy

whatd you invest in?

NO you are misinformed
they will not use ripple, they might use the platform, but will use a private currency, not the public

protip: don't go all in and all at once
ease that bitch in and draw it out; you may gain a little bit less but the absence of gut-wrenching stress will be worth the difference