Myriad Lightening AMAZING

Fucking crazy, giving you the one time chance on a secret - Leaking info Myriad working on lightening technology and in talks about Polo again.

Due to come June love it

whuuop sell wall gone! Open all the way to the moon!

>all 3 ids same
>what literal fuck am i reading

I don't own any of this coin but after seeing what just happened with bitbean and digibyte this might be a smart investment.

here we go to 100. 60 wall down

I think so too. Myriad will pump alongside BURST today.

I want to buy it I just wish it had something special about it.. bitbean has the stupid bean and digibyte has the lies about being the "video game coin" what does this coin have?

it's not. neither is bitbean.

DGB is a long term coin and is XRP 2.0... don't fall for scam coins.

DGB is a scam dude.. what are you talking about? what is special about it?

Hilarious to hear DGBers calling Myriad a scam.

Check out the trend! Very positive, bound to break out and jump

Up 60% and no limit to be found!

Only 30btc sell and we are at 100! Eays peasy!

I could buy 8btc of that wall. But should I?

well reach 100 by tonight and 200 by mid next week, so still cheap! But no investment advice, DYOR

yes please

wouldn't be a bad idea, we can run this just like digi.

once that ball starts rolling and the path becomes clear, we go up.

add to the mix the fact that many people here have been shown the light by the dgb climbs and will join in this round or die trying.. starting to smell dank

do you part

Ineed we can, Myriad has the potential

I want to believe........................ is this another scam like XBY or POSW?

Becuase I bought into those scams and was very skeptical. I thought DGB was a scam and missed out.

You make it so hard, Veeky Forums...........

get in now youll hate yourself for giving up another huge change! look where we are already! lets make #1 today

you are fucking dumb. i bought into dgb the first time it was posted here. it is right now at +830% for me. if you had bought all 3 coins it doesnt matter when 2 fail... you are still in profit

3 Year Old shitCoin, pumped and dumped several times. Stays away. This is same guy with multiple threads.

Im lookng at the chart, looks likes its being dumped hard.

Fucking scammers.

thats just volatility in action

i guess the influx of "caring watchdogs" shows this coin is going right uppity up. Why else would you guys be pulling out "three year old coin" as if it was an insult lol

everyone who plays this knows the older coins have great potential

The problem isnt the gae, its the pattern of a pump and dump shceme. See the chart.

You bagholder to?

three years on the market and you are telling me youre surprised it has had swings during that whole time

i am having a hard time following and it sort of feels like youre just being hostile for no reason

just sayin, in my experience when people are hostile to me for no reason regarding money, its usually because they want to influence me in a way that isn't best for me

Its not best? your the same guy from other Myriad thread, probably a bagholder, This coin has nothing to go for it, some people will make money of it? oc they will the ones who bhough yesterday for 40 sats that are now doubling their money with people you trying to scam.

Almost no resistance up until at least 80. Easy money.

It's kinda sad. Nobody wants to buy his shitcoins.

Thank god someone realizes that this are 2 or 3 fags trying to pump a coin, they will need alot more to do so.