What would have happened post 9/11 if he won?

What would have happened post 9/11 if he won?

Other urls found in this thread:

althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore's_9/11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same thing

ask in any other board

There likely wouldn't have been a 9/11 as he wouldn't have ignored the warnings from his security advisors of an impending attack by Osama. And if there were, he certainly wouldn't have gone into Iraq.

Now take this elsewhere. 25 year rule.

But the real question is, who gives a shit?

>2001 was 30 years ago

except maybe without the Iraq war

Sternly worded letter to bin Laden along with request to fight global warming.

did the republicans do that?
And since this is gonna get deleted anyway, wtf is trump talking about US nuclear reamament?

>wtf is trump talking about US nuclear reamament

He's seeing how many promises he can break before trumptards will admit they got conned.

>did the republicans do that
Yes, both the FBI and CIA were aware that an attack was impending and had briefed the white house multiple times. The 9/11 commission report noted that each had an incomplete piece of the picture however and separate intelligence agencies were not cooperating enough, which was why the department of homeland security was created. It has however been speculated by many conspiracy theorists that the white house willfully ignored the threat of an impending attack so they could use the ensuing public anger to invade Iraq, which they had wanted to do since atleast 2000.

>wtf is trump talking about US nuclear reamament
so he can make money for himself and a small number of well connected friends who are heavily invested in the military industrial complex, at the expense of the taxpayer.

don't you remember his campaign slogan, "make my bank account great again"

>trumptards will admit they got conned.
>Thinking they'll ever admit they're wrong
Trumptards would say "Trump's a gud boi! He dindu nuffin" while America burns in nuclear fire.

>he thinks there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans when it comes to senseless warmongering in the name of the Jew

I see the saltmines are still not depleted. Not even president and already he's enriching the economy with an infinite supply of salt!

way to prove 's point

I was the middle post you quoted, do you actually have a counterpoint to what I said (that nuclear rearmament is simply wasteful and needless corporate welfare to the arms industry to make money for himself+friends) or do you just have insults?

m8. He tweeted that he was going to do away decades of US policy overtures to make the world less likely to engage with nuclear war.
All those salt mines might be irradiated soon enough.

Iraq was being planned since the late 90's during the Clinton administration. Tony fucking Blair shilled for an invasion even harder than Bush did and still stands by that choice to invade all these ears later.

Nah. I'm more salty about the stupidity and stubbornness of people. I would said the same thing to Hillfags and Burnfags if they won, because we all know they would act like their own shit doesn't smell.

Not him but nuclear rearmment is fantastic news. We need to have a significant deterrent.

It's one of those pearl harbor was deliberate kind of deals wasn't it?

We would all be living in mud huts working 20 hours a day to afford climate credits so that we can eat one meal a day.

Yep.

The U.S. gubmint had regime change in Iraq on its Agenda since the 80s actually so it goes even further back.

Likely an industrial catastrophe. Wasn't this the fucker who said polar caps will be completely melted by 2010?

oh.
Alright. Never mind then.
At least Jnr never said that he knows better than generals and intelligence agents.

yeah, there really isn't much evidence to support that the white house deliberately let it happen through inaction.

However they most certainly exploited people's genuine anger and desire for revenge to attack a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. That decision has severely leveraged american power and terribly destabilized the middle east even worse than it had been. It's no exaggeration to say that we created ISIS.

we already do have a significant deterrent though, why is it necessary to be able to turn the earth to ashes 5x over instead of just being able to turn it to ashes once? Frankly just a handful of nuclear weapons is enough deterrent, considering the fact that no nuclear armed state has ever been invaded.

Do you have any idea how expensive a sprawling nuclear arsenal is?

well pakistan did invade india again in 1999 and tried to drop a nuke...but yeah.

Not the user you're talking to, but I would wager a couple trillion dollars. Which would push America into more international debt. If I right, America now owes more money to Japan then China.

No we don't, we scrapped a ton of shit after the Cold War ended.

so this is how trump will bring back jobs from china?
Sprawling nuclear arms industry?

ok, well what do we have now?

plenty.
America has the second largest nuclear arsenal and probably the most sophisticated delivery systems in the world.

About 5,000 nuclear warheads, plus tens of thousans of non-nuclear warheads that can do the same amount of damage.

does the US use thermobaric weapons like the good old slavs?

*thousands

>turn the Earth to ashed 5x over
Where does this maymay come from and why is it so popular? We've had volcanic explosions stronger than all the American nukes combined and it didn't magically end the planet.

I don't believe so. However, don't quote me on it because knowing my luck, America will drop a thermobaric bomb when I say they don't have any.

because volcanoes aren't strategically targeted at military targets and major population centers.

hey, clusterbombs would probably be enough.

>turn the Earth to ashes
That says literally nothing about population centers and military targets, cuckold.

>nearly everything of value is ruined.
>the entire economic system gets fucked.
>society as we know it ends.

Let me guess. You actually thought trump was going to build a wall on the southern US border right?

>everything of value is ruined
>implying cities have anything of value and aren't just shitpits of degeneracy
>implying we don't have to go full Sodom / Bronze Age Collapse and burn the cities to restart the society over

apocalyptic death cults were a mistake.
Also burgerland trailer parks are the ones that are full of meth heads.

>>implying cities have anything of value and aren't just shitpits of degeneracy
I am indeed implying that, you philistine. Oh and if the cities fall your precious internet falls with it.

It's hardly precious to me.

then stop using it for a month

althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore's_9/11

Warning: hilarity ensues pretty soon

if civilization fell you wouldn't be conan, you'd be his boypucci

>implying I haven't
You just have to do a few weeks worth of hiking across rural Idaho to realize you don't really need all that modern shit.

Funny you'd say that.

yeah.
don't need no modern shit like centralized heating, antibiotics and communications systems.

>central heating
>modern

lol

It's been around since the 1500s

yeah. Radiators and thermostats.

Hot air furnaces.

I firmly believe that the USA was in line for an asskicking, I thought of all the potential historical twists and I honestly think the way it all happened was for the best.

Gore would likely have ruined the country with extreme environmental policies that kill our economy. None of the subtle stuff gets noticed like Housing Bubble, Financial Bubble anyway.
9/11 will be a more measured response which mitigates the environmental policies. So equally shitty country.

There are two HUGE issues with allowing Gore to win:
1) More careful response to 9/11 means we get at least 1 or 2 more terrorist attacks
2) The big one for me is that Obama wouldn't be president, leaving McCain/Palin in charge because Average Joe Six Pack is gonna be pretty fucking tired of Democrat Scum after 16 years of that and all the various bullshit of that decade piled on with 2 extra terrorist attacks is going to make an angry populace.

Do I choose LeInexperiencedMagicNegro or War Hero McCain and MILF. Yeah I think I'll choose the MILF, says future Trump Supporter.

Well McCain is a disaster, just retries some fucking Reaganomics again and gives us some potential for a Great Depression 2 and world hates us more for not electing The Black Dude. We are probably still in Iraq. Suicide in white males actually becomes a serious issue by year 6 of McCain.

Our answer to this fuckery is Hillary Rodham Clinton, in this timelime Trump is the "throwaway candidate" and Americans need stability again so Clinton wins. She likely tries to help but the temptation to sell us out is too strong and we officially enter Second World Country status in 2022. Our only choice is to allow millions of immigrants in and hope they fix everything and America is a Muslim Nation in 2040.

So TL;DR anyway, if Gore wins its at least as bad as Bush but probably puts us in a timeline where Obama doesn't win and we get super fucked.

one is not as efficient as the other.
And without mdern medication you would be fucked.
I suppose you will enjoy tetanus no doubt.

Modernist urban tears taste so sweet, completely with you retards being physically unable to comprehend people having a different set of values. It's getting comical.

>dude lets destroy society so that I can larp around as conan until I trip and skin my knee and then get tetanus and die.

idk what you're talking about 2000 was like 40 years ago

>By 9:10, Gore passionately delivers his speech when an aide attempts to interrupt him and inform him that a second plane has hit the South Tower of the WTC. As the aide rushes to the podium, Gore snaps at the aide for interpreting him, and the aide slowly steps back from Gore. The President regains his composure and continues his speech.
>Many news agencies covering the speech run a split screen showing the President on one side and the burning towers on the other.

lmao

>I'm not even able to take two steps without plentitude of urban services helping me out so let me project my laughable incompetence on other people

Ok, so why would gore actually invade iraq?
And obama's push for renewables is going to make the US reap benefits in the medium to long terms as the US becomes a high tech hub for stuff like solar.

What exactly are we deterring? Also we already have enough nukes to destroy the world many times over how many more do we need?

>muh real americana

What are you going on about? America is a failed project.

>says the increasingly nervous man.

That's you when the sulfur starts to rain.

Probably wouldn't have happened, as he wouldn't have replaced >90% of the 4000 executive branch positions and sent intelligence into a crazed tailspin where no one knew who to take seriously, or even what they were doing anymore.

There are some advantages to consistency in government.

That said, if it did happen, yeah, probably roughly the same thing. Iraq was going to have to be cleaned up sooner or later, thanks to the misunderstanding back in '91, and this was too good an excuse to pass up that opportunity, Haliburton or no.

The basic gist is that the US has been decreasing its nuclear capacity for years, while our geopolitical adversaries are expanding their own programs. Russia has nearly 400 more warheads than we do, and China has replied the number of missiles they could fire at the Continental US. This isn't even taking into account potential rogue nuclear actors such as North Korea, Pakistan, Iran and [spoilers]Israel[/spoilers]

Putting aside the need for increased nuclear capabilities, our current program is fucked. It's primitive. Sure, the submarines are alright, and we have modern Bombers, but the infrastructure for the missiles hasn't been updated since like 1970. They still use floppy discs and that kind of shit.