Balkanized Russia

Should it happen? Why? I believe their power needs to be curbed considerably

How is this Veeky Forums?

>25 years

What did he mean by this?

No need for it, Russia is already curbed enough being full of Russians and all.

/pol/ is not a place for discussion

- No, it shouldn't. The sick and twisted anglo-american dream of breaking up Russia that has guided and driven their foreign policy for the past 100 years has and continues to fail.

- Good luck breaking up a linguistically, ethnically, and religiously unified nation with zero foreign immigration that possesses the physical and mental will to resist outside pressure.
- The anglo nations which have been behind the conspiracy to break Russia up for the past century are now themselves being balkanized.

Great nations don't die, they commit national suicide. And that's what the USA and England are doing. At this point it's irreversible. In 50 years the average "briton" will be a pakistani guy named Mohammad who believes in Shariah law and the average "american" will be a Mexican guy who flies the Mexican flag while using the american one as a doormat. Good luck exerting the political will to break up your sugarcubes after that much less one of the two superpowers on earth.

Causing instability in a country stuffed with most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world would be such a great idea.

And Veeky Forums are for history and humanities. Humanities aren't an umbrella term for "everything".

Why are you faggots encouraging off-topic shit on Veeky Forums

This is literally the topic of the thread.

Q: Should ((((we))) try to balkanize Russia?
A: No thats stupid and (((you))) are being balkanized by your own dumb policies.

Explain to me how responding directly to the call of the question is off topic.

>Humanities aren't an umbrella term for "everything".
But that's what it is.

>Muh semitic meme parenthesis

And we have a /thread

>Hey guize haha (INSERT NEOCONSERVATIVE GOAL) is so good amirite?!?

>Gets called out for it.

> Waaaaah antisemite waaah waah racist waaah misoginy

Hahah.

Only if we balkanize

>India
>USA
>China

aswell

Yeah, I wouldn't mind breaking countries down a bit more. It would be the opposite of globalization.

Divide US up into several countries. China too.

Russia has more ethnic groups then america.

Russia is a frozen dump, its better under the control of a single state that can manage those vast resources rather than multiple that will be poor as piss.

(((anglo-american)))

>a linguistically, ethnically, and religiously unified nation
t. has no idea what he's talking about

In what way do you mean? Russia is like 90+ percent white slavic, all concentrated in the cities and economic capitals. The USA is like 60% white, and most of that is disenfranchised countrypeople. The other ethnic groups are fringes occupying the caucuses and some in the far east. The military, educated, political, and economic classes are exceedingly homogeneous and are almost entirely (read 99%) white orthodox Slavs. The USA is an immigrant country. I do not believe that the USA is less diverse in terms of ethnic groups than Russia. The USA has Native Americans, Indians, Chinese, Bolivians, Turks, Muslims, ect.... All of those have sizeable enough populations to be considered an ethnic group compared to the ethnic groups in Russia.

Your right, Russia isn't China. It has any ethnic group and language other than Chinese. I suppose if your standards for unified is above 90%ish, then you can make an argument.

I suppose your argument would also rest on the premise that there is no sliding scale and there is only unified and non-unified, and thus America is not less unified despite having 30% more of the population not adhere to those unifying characteristics?

Also, as cute as the "Its the Joos" meme goes, no. I encounter many times more Russophobic fat white hillbillies and hairdyed addict bohemians in the USA than legit Jews, and in fact most Jews are rather amicable towards Russia as a nation. It's globalists and capitalists who hate competition and want Russia's resources pushing this crap onto the weak minded.

I feel like you've never been to the US to begin with.

And the "fat hillbillies" just overwhelmingly elected the most pro-Russian presidential candidate in American history. I have frankly no idea why everyone gets to use the fucking hillbillies as some kind of scapegoat when they're some of the most level headed people in this country.

- I live in the US, NoVa right now but live in PA.
- I voted for Trump, so yeah, I know his policies.
- It's not an insult. But they are. And most are level headed and good people. Doesn't make them immune to propaganda. But yes, they generally are more aware of the anti-Russian propaganda machine and are rejecting it rather wholesale.
- None of this counteracts any of my points about general levels of unifying characteristics across percentages of the population, unless Trump actually does something far in excess of what he promised.

PS. Conservative American Muslim. Take that for what you will.

>NoVa
So you live in a designated kike zone polluted by neocons, career cucks, lobbyists and intelligence agency / military industrial complex shills. Of course a place like that will have anti-Russian sentiments but it's as detached from real America as possible.

You can't really balkanize a country where the ethnically Russians (80%) of the country inhabit 95% of the inhabited territory. Also, unlike many other European nationalities, the Russian ethnicity is quite possibly the perfect definition of "homogeneous", as any ethnic Russian you meet from Moscow will be culturally identical to any ethnic Russian you meet to as far as Vladivostok, with maybe the exception of minor local/environmental influence on their local culture.

Balkanizing a nation like Germany for example many be possible, as from what I understand many people there still have loyalty to local subnations of Germany (i.e. Bavaria, Brandenburg, some west German provinces). However you will find no such thing in Russia, where every ethnic Russian is raised to know that Moscow is their ultimate hearth.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an edgelord who wants to create their neo-soviet or neo-tsarist state in the middle of Siberia.

t. ethnic Russian from the far east

You know there's many other reasons to balkanize a country than just ethnicity. Ethnic nation states are a thing only for the last 200 years, it's a pretty recent shit.

And I'm not in favor of balkanizing Russia, before you ask.

That's /pol/'s own fault, doesn't justify turning Veeky Forums into /pol/ light.

So to conclude, no ethnic Russian will see the point of being split and will want to keep a united Russian country, as everyone does now

Also whoever made that map is stupid, making some eskimo state have independence from Russia instead of the much more populated Jewish Autonomous Oblast. And that blue shitstain in the center would be called "Bashkortostan" fyi.

Yep. Its a suburban version of any major American city. It's not super detached. I also have been living in a small town in PA for 3 years, and those Russophobic sentiments are there but certainly not as prevalent nor as severe.

Also, kek. Kike zone & career cucks. Y'know the actual Jews I meet are nothing like what /pol/ invisions. Most are conservative and have rather shrewd international policy perspectives. While alot of globalists might be Jewish it has very little to do with the race or religion insofar as I can tell. Unless sloppy drunk jewish girls are really good at keeping secrets after funky time.

Russians would see no reason to stay balkanized, if east and west germany weren't held at gunpoint, they would without a doubt in majority want to reunite, same in russian

>Yep. Its a suburban version of any major American city.
Absolutely not. It exists solely because of all the government agencies in the area, those people are establishment bitches by design.

>Most are conservative
I don't really care about conservative vs liberal, truth be told. I care about pro-white vs anti-white, and most prominent Jews fall squarely to the latter camp.

I'm not talking about just Russian in particular but general reasons for balkanization. People act like ethno-cultural lines are the only reason why anyone would form his own country.

That's because you're all liberals or pseudo leftists attempting to force social authoritarianism onto us.

The aut-right has never been much more than libs and leftists LARPing as nazis to make other libs butthurt.

There are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Russians that want Russia either to become significantly smaller or to be completely destroyed

t. Russian

We transcended the liberal and conservative paradigm, or more like we don't really care about it.

> libs and leftists LARPing as nazis to make other libs butthurt
That's maybe true about /pol/ shitposters but not about most people in the movement.

t. Soros, McCain, Clinton, ISIS...

The only thing this would do is impoverish the people living there and have the Russian Federation and China compete over hegemony for the other two for the sake of natural resources. Russian companies are already pretty much the only employers out there, and the services the russian state rovides couldn't be sustained by an independent nation out there. Their GDP wouldn't be big enough. Their only production would be raw materials, which, like I said, would be competition between Russia and China (maybe the US also) to extract said resources cheapest. Since these countries woukd have tiny populations and no industry their military would be shit, and they'd have no diplomatic or economic negotiating power; they'd essentially become African republics in the middle of Siberia.

FPBP
/thread.

russia has no immigration?

rofl

made by some autist with no knowledge of russia

What's wrong with this map?

Virtually everything. To begin with, the non-Russian minorities speak Russian whether they like it or not, and they DON'T want to break off the federation. Wouldn't be surprised if your pic was made by some baltshit, people need to understand that Turkics and other people in Russia get along just fine with Russians. And rather obviously, there's no fucking reason for every ethnic group to have their own country.

b-but muh scotland

but muh catalonia

>zero foreign immigration
>what are neighbors

latin alphabet

No Crimea

Thanks for the input, Vlad.

Go back to your retirement home hilary, you lost (again!).

>they DON'T want to break off the federation.

Yes they do. Hell, plenty of ethnic Russians want to break off the Russian Federation themselves. The Ingria independence movement is pretty popular here, for example.