Non-DGB holders general

How you cope with the fact that you missed your chance and will never be millionaire? I bought it a 317 sats and I sold it at 400 because I thought it was a P&D. I could invest again, but I'm too depressed actually.

How does that make you feel?

Missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime.

haha just go for RDD and get lambos as well

few hours and DGB suicide threads flood this board

theres always the next moon coin, dont worry

Theres some similar moon almost every week, don't worry about it

I sold 840 eth for around €12k

buy in now, there is still time.
hahahahahahahahahahah. It'll be a while before another coin like DGB comes along. It has the perfect metrics to become a top 5 coin. Stay bitter, faggot.

bought at 100 sats, sold at 257, bought again at 300, sold at 400, bought at 380, sold at 550

I really shouldn't be upset and I'm not, I guess. no use

it was a wise decision then
no regrets just take the next ride

It's okay, still holding 250 eth but eth will remain bittersweet to me no matter how hard it gains

Dont worry guys. Coping is a necessary process to not make the same mistakes again.

Weak hands are is a psychological weakness, and the only way to fix it is to stop being a pussy

bought at 117, sold at 350
bought at 417, sold at 300,
bought at 300, then diversified gainz into othe coins
tfw if i didnt do that, I wouldve have 5-10x my initial investment, instead of 3x.
WHAT IS THE CURE FOR WEAK HANDS?

You have a gambling problem.

just dont sell for a loss
thats the trick
whole crypto is exploding, its only a matter of time until mad gainz are happening. sell with gain or lose it all (very unlikely atm)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHH

i bought DGB at 113 and sold at 146.
i bought SC at 87 and sold at 146 also.

Sold at 400, bought BTC which will grow in the next few days due to Consensus. Meh. The gains are nice but people will start taking profits soon.

I'm probably going to buy back in when it hits 500-600

Have made the shittiest trade decisions lately, all these sweet gains I'm missing because I sell too early.

solid strategy

Fucking whales.

500 is ancient history man. It's like waiting for ETH to drop to 5$ again. Simply won't happen

There is no cure m8

Bought at 330 and sold at 396.
I'm upset.

Bought at 230 sold at 625, and i thought I was strong.
Im so sad rightnow but i guess x2'7 isn't that bad

>triples his money in hours
>sad
kys pls

This is true.

The first mistake people make is buying solely because some user told them to.
Shilling should only ever be a cue to research a particular coin and most importantly the roadmap, people and niche market it's stepping into.
If you don't understand a single fucking thing about what you're buying then you don't know when to buy and sell.

Buy the stock, not the 'coin'

These kind of people aren't cut out for trading of any kind.

They'll constantly be making terrible decisions due to FOMO.

thanks god these people are the reason we making bank

tfw could have bought it a 116 sat but didnt

How do we do our own research?
There isn't any media for this. All we can do is follow Veeky Forums

Yea, Imagine if you bought at 20 sats

>he thinks he can make sense of the altcoin market

yeah ok, Warren.

I might actually consider jumping desu senpai

Buy digibyte while you still can. This is not its first moon and certainty wont be its last.

jumping bc of x5 gains?
faggot

traded this shit since 100sat
last sell was at 920. im waiting for the dip now.
but please go on, buy shitcoins at ath then get weak hands. i appreciate your donations

He's giving legit advice. DGB is going to be top 5 coin, it has the potential for it. Wanna join me later in Lamboland? Buy in. and when you do, HODL.

Used to flip dgb between 60 and 80 sat too. Sold at 430 yesterday. Missed opportunity there, but augur is going to break out so who cares.

it was mooning a few times in a row without significant dips.
you did fine. holding this shit is pure gambling.

I am up like 3x on Hush over last week.

The mcap is only 500k so it can't fall by much and it could probably reach 10x that but the developers are autistic as fuck but it is way more useful than memerium and ledditcoin so I would buy that.

Not trying to shill, the devs really are fucking useless and endlessly frustrating, also it is only on cryptopia but over last week it has been my best performing coin and could probably pump some more so I still have some left.

If you want safer bets, GOLO, EDG, NEM, ETH.