Too good to be true?

Does anyone feel like this is too good to be true?

I'm a brainlet and started with $250 and bought Ether, now my investments are $10,000+

How long will this last? Is this a very detailed jewish scam? Will normies completely ruin everything?

I just can't believe making money is this easy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is this a very detailed jewish scam?
We are the jews now.

making money is easy, just "legit" ways are regulated for the masses for the elite to get richer/stay rich.

Cash out half of your investements in fiat if you're afraid.

I'm kinda in the same boat OP just not had that level of profit yet. How long you been into eth?

I'd hold btw I think you would an hero if in a year you took out that 10k and it was worth 100k+

it won't be normies that ruin it

it will be wall street. but by that time everyone who is already in will be rich. it will ruin it for newcomers

This. What we experience with crypto markets (real time order books, etc). is what proffessional traders on wallstreet have. The pleb retail traders at home with their shitty retail brokerage accounts don't get any of this.

Crypto democratized (I hate democracy, cause ancap) trading.

I'm holding for as long as I can, I don't see this going anywhere but up from here.

I already have a well paying job, but if I keep this shit up I can actually pay my fucking mortgage out in a few years and maybe earn enough to buy my dad the car he's always wanted.

Who knows my $250 a year ago would have gotten me this far. Even Veeky Forums wide, this is COMPLETELY swept under the rug. Normies and Nazis are way too fixated on Trump to give a fuck about the free money we're getting here.

It's literally been as easy as looking past shitposts and monitoring the charts every night. It's like a game.

The questions remain:

1. How long will this last?

2. How rich will I be a year from now?

Trading on margin on those retail accounts can be very lucrative though

I feel ya OP, and I've only gone from 230 usd to 560 so far making mild profits out of every pump and dump since ETH's original pump to $100 (bought in at $73)

I kinda feel like I get in late to everything but I make profit although sometimes it's majorly stressful

most of my profits have been made using retard tactics like buying ATH in the middle of a pump

Jesus are you me.

I'm just in the process of buying a house (the only reason I have put in £4K and not £20k) and am doing ok imo in work salary wise. My dream would be to get to 1/2 million so I can tell my parents They don't have to work anymore and Have enough for me to do what ever the fuck I want with my time

this
I actually hope crypto will become mainstream as fuck and every normies will buy.

Those traders play a 0 sum game
we have an influx of 5billion per night in crypto.

And I'm not saying there aren't bigger influxes in the regular markets, it's just that 5b there is a drop in the ocean.

I know right, Veeky Forums is changing my fucking life. I can't wait until I see my Dads face when I buy him the RX-8 he's always wanted. That thought just inspires me to watch charts all night

we are in bubble and I cannot cash out to fiat only into another stupid bubble

Can you help me starting this? I know NOTHING about it. Imagine explaining this to your grandma, only she can use a browser decently.
My kik is juliooz. I suck at this but I lurk here a lot, wanna put a hundred bucks and start the game.

I know you've been told this a lot, but it's true.

Research.
>cryptoverse
>Nodeinvestor
>Chris Dunn

As for me, I was in the same situation as you. You are probably not even as brainlet as I am, but it really comes down to lurking the fuck out of Veeky Forums, Reddit, charts & trends.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold

I made like 90 bucks into 616 dollars buying into a cloud service at around 16 bucks.
I knew about ether when it was worth literally pennies, but I thought it was another scamcoin like doge, if only I had bought more, oh well.

In this context when you say "in," are you talking btc or eth or alts? I am in both etc and btc, no patience for alts. i think normies will go for btc more heavily.

That's completely unpredictable.

Follow the trends, be well versed and don't lose the game.

I was feeling the exact same way when I woke up this morning and saw that I made a thousand dollars overnight...5500-》for real tho I think we have at least this summer before a major correction. No data to back that up