DGB IS NOW UNDER CONTROL BY WHALES

WHALES ARE NOW CONTROLLING MARKET - THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR HANDS MULTIPLE TIMES NOW.

TREAD CAREFULLY AND MONITOR WHERE THEY SET THE SELL WALL.

IT APPEARS THEY ARE FORCING A PRICE DROP TO ACCUMULATE BEFORE A BIG PUSH.

Or.. maybe it's a shitcoin and it's dumping.

so is it time to sell and abandon, or hold?

or buy the dip?

Check polo buy orders, i dont think there is a wall yet

FOD go SELL ALL
i want them dgb

(OP)
Check polo buy orders, i dont think there is a wall yet

Nigga i am buying more, no dip will last long

Seems unlikely, price was stable for a few hours at 890-910

The sell walls were evenly spread amongst the sell points between 900-1000,

then all of a sudden a whale starts setting sell walls 3-4 sats above the last price, constantly changing until he dropped it to 870.

Screams of accumulation before a push imo.

He's forcing price low to buy under 870 before removing the sell wall and cashing in once it goes back over 900, easy 5% gains.

Or he's gonna let it push to 1000+ and go for the riskier 20% gains.

Whales are creating a dip so they can buy the dip. You should buy the dip they create.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Mate I was in at 115 sats I don't give a fuck it's Pluto for me

Digibyte is a shitcoin with no purpose, and that's why its dipping.

It always dips on sunday mornings

Learn to crypto pls. Just hold until $1.00 and stop checking it.

You fags probably only made like $1000, that's nothing anyway.

On the contrary DGB will actually have multiple uses one of them being mined and won in vidya, but they're not just stopping in that area.

It was 100 sat 5 days ago.. Whales are dumping on your ass.

nice try jew

Calling me a jew while shilling a shitcoin. Kek

>calling Doge a shitcoin

okay it can stop going down now

Hope you fags are not panic selling rn
Hold or get rekt

ITS CRASHING THIS SHIT IS OVER

SELL SELL SELL

expecting support around 760-730. Does seem to stabilize arounf 800 now, however

how long is this going to dip for?

Are you daytrading? Then watch the chart. Otherwise, just sit back and enjoy the view we are going into orbit now.

I'm starting to doubt.

cant push the price if its getting eaten and it gets eaten fast

There're whales in the pool with huge sell walls at 860 for three hours now.

Go all in now and wait. Dis is gonna be gud.

Yeah just hold a low sat shitcoin long term and don't look at the chart. Everything will be fine. If it dumps 400 sat no big deal.

Can anyone help me out? Why is coinbase giving me this error? I changed my bank address to the long version, (AVE to AVENUE), but it still says this. All the information is right, so what's the issue?

Don't mind the trolls, the coin is actually good and not a shitcoin at all. Keep and HODL the coin or regret it the rest of your lifez HODL HODL HODL.

wall is down. I repeat wall is down

I got most of you to hold half my bags. ;) Tomorrow I will be dropping the other half. Have fun.

proof?

the number on the back of your card was typed incorrectly.

sooooo.... sell?

It isn't though, I put it all in correctly.

103 sata here, and ive already cashed out my original investment (*a mistake), but hodling the rest till the rings of saturn

post it so we can check

this.
we'll need the full cc number, social security number, date of birth, address as well.
it's the only way to be sure.

A lot of ppl been having the same error for no reason

Coinbase cucking us newfags out of free money

I had that error 3 days ago and said fuck this. cant even be professional enough to make a working site that doesnt tard when you put in correct info.

and in the last 3 days ive seen about 30 posts from others going uh doesnt accept the cvn..

sounds like it's not a case of putting it in wrong like so many unfunny people try to say but a case of stupid people making a website wrong

Can anyone recommend a superior wallet?

im getting the same error
pic related could be something to do with it

any good coinbase alternatives? I really wanna put money on ETH asap

no, dumbass, that's a fake wall when it's that high

people will observe the wall being "eaten" and think the coin is about to explode, when in reality THEY cause a self fulfilling prophecy, as the whale simply removed the wall and bought a little past it.

The incoming pump that occurs after the wall vanishes is when the whale releases his coins that he bought for a lower average price. Soon after which, the price will either drop like a rock if the whale is done, or if he wants to push it even high, it will hold steady.

This is the only time I teach you morons how this works.

Best wallet for me is Litebit.eu, I'm holding my DGB there, you can also directly buy a shit load of different coins. I use poloniex to exchange. HODL DGB btw.

Paxful is a good site. You can buy bitcoin with a shit ton of payment methods, including debit or credit cards. I use coinbase as a means to check stuff on mobile, but I use paxful to buy the actual bitcoins.

I try that crap and im still getting this stupid cvn error.

maybe they should hire people to make a working site.

I would have invested days ago but oh sorry cvn that you're reading on your card isnt right cuz we said so.
just pathetric.

i'm on there right now trying to fix this and nope nothing. pathetic indeed

gonna check one more thing in my settings and info and if it dont work fuck it coinbase goes on the block list due to it's broken ass ways and wait peroids for banks

Gabe, give up man.
go to localbitcoins.

I already did that and I still get the CVN error.

IT IS HAPPENING