How much will ethereum grow?

how much will ethereum grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-05-17/union-square-s-wilson-on-vc-market-twitter-uber-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally bought 67€ of etherum back in December. Now it's worth like 1000€ lel

I hope it will make me about 200k by 2021.

how long time does it take to verify bank account on Coinbase?

For me it took like 2 days. But nowadays it takes more than a week I think.

damn, I just want to use my welfare on ethereum

The days of 10x gains are over, buy minereum now and watch it go at least 10x in a few months and likely 100x in a year

where do you buy minereum?

It's only on livecoin atm. It launched 7 days ago and only has a market cap of 1 million. There was no ICO so the market cap is extremely low for a new coin. It also has some interesting stuff going for it technologywise and it's based on ETH, so I can see it exploding very soon when exchanges start adding it. Myetherwallet already added it to its tokens

can I mine it using GPU?

couldnt ethereum compete with bitcoins? if it will then the days of 10x isnt over

It isn't mineable. They made it so anyone who posted their ETH addresses got a masternode and the masternodes do all the mining. You can only withdraw 2 or 3 coins from a masternode per day, so this prevents centralization. Also since there was no ICO there also wasn't an initial market cap. Most new coins start with multi million market caps on exchanges and minereum started with nothing.
I bought at 30k sats and it already went up to 500k before dipping back to 150k. This is the bottom of the dip get on board now or cry later.

ETH needs more than 110 billion usd to go 10x. That's about 50% more than the entirety of the crypto market right now. Sure it will happen somewhere down the line in a few years, so if you want slow and steady gains it's still a pretty good buy. But it won't "moon" again.
With coins that have smaller market caps, are new and have decent technology you can get 10x gains in weeks.

how to get on board though?

fag, ETH has gone like 500 percent in three months and it hasn't even done anything yet

I just send some eth from coinbase to livecoin, how long time does it take?

>go to coinatmradar.com
>look for a btc atm near you
>deposit fiat cash
>send to exchange site
>buy whatever coin you want
>gaining 10billion in market cap is the same as gaining 110 billion in market cap
It should be less than 10 minutes I think

Fucking hell, French animation was weird back in the day...

Minereum so far has given me the best returns.

Just imagine how people will think 2 years from now about Minereum when they realize you bought in at just 50 cents. Anyway ETH will probably go up to $150, realistically, and then dip.

I've mostly pulled out now, little by little each pump, and will wait for the next dip to get back in.

It's going to $250 by the end of next month.
I'm about to secure a $50k loan to throw at the bitch. It's time to make serious cash. No more fucking around.

if ethereum is the next largest virtual currency should it not have the potential to become as much worth as bitcoin?

>what is market capitalization
There are 5.6 times as many ETH coins in circulation as there are Bitcoins.
If ETH had the same market cap as bitcoin one ETH would only be worth around $350. Now I'm not saying ETH will never reach $2k, just that it will need a LOT of money pouring into it and will likely take multiple years to get there.

looks like the top is near

same regarding minereum

I got Spacer Woman on vinyl.

so dope. play it at all my kick backs. people love it.

>should it not have the potential to become as much worth as bitcoin?
Venture Capital big shots think so.

Fred Wilson: Ethereum market cap will surpass Bitcoin market cap before the end of the year
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-05-17/union-square-s-wilson-on-vc-market-twitter-uber-video

sorry for being a fucking newbie but how do you actually make money out from this? if you have a good link for explanation or sth i would be thankful ^^

aa oki I have no clue how all this works but this makes sense

I'm seeing ads for Ethereum on Reddit now and it makes me nervous.

>how do you actually make money out from this?
You buy the coin for $10 and sell it for $100.
$100-$10 = PROFIT

there is also two big who compete like apple and samsung, mcdonalds and burger king and so on. So I just thought that there would come some coins that would be as big as bitcoin

>buy coin
>market price goes up
>sell
>profit

Yea that's true too.
Psychologically people don't like monopolies. They like choice. And usually 2 big choices appear for everything from coke/pepsi to repub/dem.

So it might be btc/eth are the two heavyweights that come out of this.
I know BTC and ETH are coming out with ETFs sometime later. The SEC is reviewing it.

it really does user
>tfw showed it to my brother and he just looked at me weird and said it was "shitty kraftwerk music"
When someone makes a new coin they get to decide the maximum number of coins ever created. This is completely arbitrary, some coins (minereum for example) have less than 1 million coins in circulation while others have tens of billions.
See my post in another thread
And you should really research these things before you get into crypto

tfw no alien giantess gf

that makes sense. thank you ^^'

that's interesting. There's one near my place. How do these actually work ? there were no reviews on the ATM near my place, and it doesn't seem like it's an official bank or anything that does it

>official bank
kek
There's one in my city operated by a company named mrcoin, and you just walk up to the atm, hold your phone screen to a little window with your btc address qr code, put in some bills and click send.