Tfw you bought DGB at 950 sat

>tfw you bought DGB at 950 sat

I'm never getting my money back am I?

kys

Dont be silly. People complained at 400. You have literally nothing to worry about

higher highs and higher lows.

just be patient. there's still a TON of demand for cryptos. Imagine "day trading" something like ripple before it hit 30 cents? these little gains really don't mean much big picture.

probably not in the next few days
but eventually you will

weak hands have no place in crypto desu.

If you made this yesterday, and complained about buying at like 500 and it dropped to 450.

you would of doubled your money, the coin has a solid base, if you don't want to hold, sell out and take the loss.

t. 150 sat buyer.

HODL fagget this shit is going to $1 someday

I'm calling 1000+ sats in the next 12HR screenshot this

water is wet

That's easy for you to say when you bought it at 150. This is a shitcoin and he fucked up buying it at 950. Just keep holding onto it though OP and enjoy watching your losses grow.

i don't really get why you would buy in at 950 but i think it will break 1000

>buying random ass coins shilled on Veeky Forums
You deserve this. DGB is a PnD scam.

OP would be better off buying XRP, Sys, or NEM and just playing the waiting game. There is no need to buy a coin that's currently mooning. There will probably be a dip phase after.

dude... these are long term

the difference now may be annoying to most, but in the grand scheme of things, it'll be very, very miniscule

sit on 'em for a few months min. help with shilling, that's ur best bet for 'em to go BIG

It just keeps falling. I hate you guys.

Why so salty my good man?

Sell sell sell, get out while you can.

ETH, NEM, BTC. If you hold anything, just lol

What are you talking about its slowly rising again. We have shaken off all the weak handers and this was the last time you will be able to buy sub 900 sat. Just keep holding and stop worrying so much about short-term fluctuation

> listening to shills.

Shills happen AFTER the coin has pumped m8. They want you to buy their expensive bags.

You think they make threads on here because they want you to make money?

dgb is not a shitcoin

It will go into the books as crypto for gaming

You'll get it back. We have high-quality shills working around the clock to ensure DigiByte has a successful moon mission.

hey can you invite me to the discord? I make memes and such

Anyone know how to fix the CVN error when adding a card on coinbase? I'm a nocoin and I don't want to wait 10 days before I can buy BTC with my bank. Please teach me the way of the coins.

You are literally getting cucked by hours.

Because you are too much of a little girl that you can't just buy something and let it rest til its ripe, no you have to rub all over it with your sweaty little hands and break it.

Kill yourself

are you actually retarded?