Missing out on lamboland

>Buy DGB at 330, sell at 396
>DGB is now over 900
>Buy XVG at 13, sell at 17
>XVG is now over 30
>Buy RDD at 14, sell at 15
>RDD is now 18 and still rising

What's the cure for this?
I'm a newfag coinlet who only got in like 3 days ago and I thought coining was like stocks. You have to buy and sell at a profit. I've been doing that but I still feel terrible and I'm really missing out on getting rich.
I should just invest and then leave right?

Withdraw all your money, this isn't for you.

be a steady hand alpha not a weak hand cuck

Dude, HOLD. EVERYTHING.

RDD was a mindless pump. It's going nowhere.

the xrp train has been waiting all week for tomorrow, is at a local low, and has the second largest market cap
give it a shot kid

probably stop being a weak hand bitch and going oh look 4$ profit *sell*

pic related... you every time you make 4$ profit
stupid weak faggot

I started 2 days ago and my profile is worth 900. learn how to HOLD

I'm surprised at XVG. But I don't know why you're complaining OP, you still made profit. There are people who actually lose by trading crypto.

NEVER SELL

Yes it is.

But I've only invested a few dollars into this to try it out. Would it be worth it?

I still sold it at 15 instead of 18

I've invested in DGB and NAV now.
I only have a limited amount available because I'm poor so I can't invest in everything. I guess I'll just stay put now.

The cure is to realize you are gambling, not investing. Saying I missed out on 3x gains on one of those p&d coins is equal to saying "OH NO, I DIDNT GET BLACKJACK, MY LIFE IS OVER, ILL NEVER MAKE THAT 3k AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE"

both eth and xrp guaranteed 45% minimum

someone told me to only invest in stock money you can afford to not use for 2 years.
now, this is much more volatile, but still, you should be patient.

You made a profit in each transaction. Youre welcome to make money this way, its almost guaranteed returns! Only thing is you need a large amount of invested capital for small % gains to even matter

Instead, if you have under 1k into this, take more risk and understand these markets are more volatile. It can and will pay off huge.

But lots of other newfags say they have quadrupled their money.
I'm the loser here.

it's not fucking gambling if you understand the future value of cryptocurrency. it's literally an investment if you know how to hold.

As for OP, this really isn't for you. Just buy a fuck load in ETH/BTC and wait 10 years, or continue to pump & dump memecoins.

It is not gambling. I honestly believe dbg is the future of microtransactions in first minecraft and later actual gaming. So I am investing money in the hope it works out.

I know people in real life who turned 10k into 150k+ in 1 year playing poker. Filter out those outliers and realize you are just gambling unless you're investing in fundamentals.

By the way, buying a coin with absolutely zero market penetration is not investing in the fundamentals.

weak hand faggot. this isn't for you.

sell everything and leave now.

So far you've done nothing but gain. FOMO will make you stupid. If you want to daytrade and not miss out, here's what you should do:
>buy at X sat
>wait for it to rise to X+2Y sat
>set stop loss for X+1Y sat, this way you get a profit no matter what
>set price alerts on your phone and readjust stop losses whenever it rises
Free tip: buy REP. Not the next to pump, but it will pump hard.

Think of the bigger picture Cryptocurrency leads to. A few hundred dollars per pay or however you get your money could or could not pay off hugely.

I'll break it down for you:
>invest a few hundred dollars in eth/btc now (now being until 2020 if even that)
>invest a few hundred in promising altcoins like guy above me said, dbg
>either forget about it completely, or keep an eye on the market
>it's 2025
>gold standard is slowly being flushed out
>normies find out crypto is completely decentralized, no strings attached to your own fucking money
>the entire world starts using crypto as their main currency (this is happening whether you liek it or not)

Think about it, what is your 1 BTC right now worth in 2025?

Moral of the story: HOLD

>people actually sell

you could put money in ScamCoin and you would still make profit. stop cucking out and HODL.

You're doing fine. Don't let greed swindle your earnings.

Okay I'll follow this.

Okay then. I guess I'll hold.

all of this is bullshit

buy strong stable stuff like BTC and ETH and hold those
like srsly hold them

the rest of the bullshit memecoins are pumps and dumps
I bought into RDD at 7 and sold at 20
has it been 20 since?
nope
if I had HODL'd that I'd be selling at 18 tops like it is now, because those walls are stronger than whatever Veeky Forums can go through

so just chill
and don't think about the money you've put in crypto as worth that much; for all we know it could blow up in our faces tomorrow
the money's lost for the most part anyway

The point is, you don't hold pump and dumps. I'm holding coins like XRP or ETH, I'm not weak handed; hell, I even held POSW though I don't have much hope for it now.
I did underestimate DGB's value, but I made the mistake of buying high and therefore didn't treat it as anything other than a short term investment. Still made profit so it's ok.

Okay. It's just that I'm spending a lot of hours trying to daytrade when I could be doing other things, so I wanted to make it big.

How do you know it's a pump and dump, that's going nowhere?

You'll never make it if you can't handle going into the red.

also both RDD and XVG fared pretty well despite being subjects to pumps and dumps... so sometimes it pays out to wait a little bit after the initial dump when there is a lot of hype surrounding a coin and the volume is still decent, because it may as well rise to a new ATH.

OC of image? Cute af ^.^

buy MNE and hold for a few weeks at most

It's not. I held coins like BITS and DGB for 2+ years, made massive gains due patience.

Now im holding POSW while everyone else is irrationally pessimistic. Same as always. Buy when it's flat, sell on the pump.

Patience always win.

Research the coin. If you believe in it long term, hold. If not, treat it as speculation. Do note that as I said, even coins that appear to be just pump and dumps can rise to new ATH like RDD did if the volume is decent and there are lots of people interested, so it may be wise to wait a little bit.

Overall, stop worrying about that; it's a toxic mindset my man.

Try your hand at syscoin, I expect great things.

>$22 profit
Nigga I spend more than $22 on fees per trade.

Up your game pussy.

Yeah, they quadrupled their 100$.
Big fucking deal. When you own 10btc+ you start to be way more cautious with your money.

I've only been holding for 6 hours?

Yeah, all these kids freaking out that they are making mad gains gambling their sheckles.

easy to go all in on a shitcoin when your stack is $100 desu.

Went to do an exchange... get this popup.

wtf.... I dont know wtf my btc address is... how do I figure that out. I knew I missed something

nooblet here about to drop $50 into the game. Should i:

>buy right away
>analyse day trend for a 1-2 days and buy at the lowest
>buy the dip (goy)

pls halp

you're doing it wrong.

I set stop-limits at 35-40% below tolerance. you need to decide what that is for you and set it.

you can always make your money back even if you have a bill or two in your account, kind of hard if you lose it all.

Get Navcoin now or regret it later

pic related.

so how do I get my bitcoin address and stuff.

I was gonna just send this exchange to my wallet but not sure how now.

Might send it to poloniex or something.

but yeah still missing a couple steps appearently

There are no strats for investing 50$.

Pick something........

Okay so what you want to do is send it to this address on Poloniex and then you can log in and claim it there.
1AtJZuHpfWYSVbcWQ83LJSSnMb1r7zD8jY

That is your address not mine.

Once I figure out how to send coin i'll consider sending some just for the effort.

but if I were to do that and collect mine I would go into say exodus and than wallet and click recieve and use the address there?

As for sending out I think I get it just need mine first

Haha it didn't hurt to try. But go on poloniex and go to the balances page and then scroll down to BTC and hit deposit. That will give you the address and then you just copy and paste that into the address box of wherever you bought your BTC at. I knew nothing about BTC when I first started and I was able to get it from Coinbase to Poloniex really quickly.

It's ok, learn from your mistakes and try again.

I went through similar mistakes like you and, while I do regret them, I am the wiser for it.

Ah cool I did not know how to do that on there. Thanks user.

I sent the exchange to my wallet so I might have fucked up somehow. welp i'll know in 20mins or not.

Than off to poloniex to move it there than start making my millions

Buy the sys dip and make cash when the conference happens.

Xrp is gonna jew you hard bud

this is gonna explode any moment

Better check it now nigger

XVG is still doable. Only 40 sat with no signs of a sell off. This can easily x10 still.

It's more important to sell.
Not everything will go up, despite what anyone says you can be left bagholding, and it's not like coins can't go completely inactive.

Just look at this guy from yesterday who had a whole bunch of different shitcoins, and pretty much none of them are worth anything now. Most coins do not go up.

Your number one goal should be to avoid losses. That one is secondary to making. You can rework you're strategy to not realize profits if you want, but then one day you're going to hold something that stagnates or is on its way down and never going back up.

Are you fucking kidding me, XVG is at 42 sats now, I bought it at 15 sats and then panic sold it at 14 sats.
Fucking Hell!!!1

i'm the same op. this is the lesson:

there's two ways to go about crypto atm:

active trading, where you micromanage, and try to ride the waves of rise/fall

passive investing, where you move your btc into a coin, or diversify into many coins, wait a year, and pull out your profits

the thing is that crypto as a whole is in a massive upward trend atm. plenty of coins have increased in value over the last 6 months, and will keep doing so over the next 6 months. for this reason the first micromanaging method, is likely to cause more harm than good. you start trading when the whole cryptoverse has become stable. at the moment though it's shooting up (as bitcoin indicates). so we need to be more passive and patient.

people were telling me not to touch my ETH when it was 9$. I tried to daytrade, and missed out on the massive jumps. had i just listened to Veeky Forums i would have done a x10 gain on my investment.

so learn to be patient.

But all coins on bittrex are positive. They're probably going somewhere right?

So you mean we just hold and sit on diversified investments?

>So you mean we just hold and sit on diversified investments?

Yes, buy my ba-I mean buy Ripple.

Dude, thinking evey coin would be ETH is like thinking every tech stock would be Apple or Google. Look at where most of the tech stocks are.
Look at where most of the coins are.
What if you had bought PandaCoin when it came out, listened to shills, and decided to hold? You'd be beyond fucked.

That is why you should do your research first before holding long term, or if you can't be assed just buy the top 10 coins and they will rise up in price.

How do I link my poloniex account to Blockfolio??

You are doing good, this is how you treat pump and dumps or moons.
There will always be next opportunities. Be scared always and take profits fast, set a goal beforehand.
Best is to buy a breakout (buying in little bit late) and to sell when your goal is reached (sometimes middle, sometimes top of the chart, or even 10% gains)
But gains are gains, just make sure your volume with what youre trading with is sufficient.
Do not listen to the people telling you to hold. It is a bad habit in investing in pump and dumps/moons to hold.

JUST BUY AND HOLD JESUS CHRIST. you literally can't loose in this market. fuck dude just have steady hands.

If I only have 20 bucks to my name, it's better to daytrade than hold isn't it?

Which top 10 coins? The ones with the highest percentage rise in the last 24 hours?
Aren't those the pumped coins?

You are doing great.
>Never be the last to sell

>missing the pre/during/post consensus pumps to ETH and tokens

You are not going to make it with only 20 bucks.
Even if you triple your money you only have 60 bucks (200% profits).

Get a job first, a real shitty one, then after you saved around 5K start trading a bit and during the time that youre working study a lot, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, psychology for trading etc.
Learn how pump and dumps work.
Get motivated by knowing how shitty wagecuck jobs are. The shittier the job, the more motivated youll be to learn and win.

But over the whole period you can already trade and shit.

just with 20 bucks, you aint going to make it mate.

dont fear missing out, there is always future opportunities to make money on.

I can pump more money into this, I'm just not sure I'll be able to cash out considering how many horror stories there are. That's why I'm not using more money.
Since this market is so volatile, don't you think I could make it to 5k eventually?

Not sure you can or would even really want to t b h

Just put shit in manually.

Dont let people scare you and dont let people encourage you.
You have to be in control of your finances and decisions. Only take other voices in consideration when forming your own thoughts.

you can do the math, if you have 20 bucks, going to 5K is not going to be easy. If you get lucky, maybe, but i wouldnt bet on it. Especially if youre not very experienced.

Just trade and if a generous 1-2% can't give you a good ROI then just get a job.
Beating the market is when you have around 10% ROI, and a minimum wage is maybe 10 bucks an hour (over 8 hours a day)
Just think if you can beat either of those two.

Otherwise you are not making the most money with your time.
If you got a job already and make a little bit of side money (half minimum wage is 'ok') then dont worry too much.

But you shouldnt have to worry if you study a lot about trading/

DONT MISS OUT ON MOONCOIN PUMP

I'm a student and I'm just doing this in my spare time. I'm not a full trader though.
I'll look for a job since you said I'm wasting my strength this way.

Do your research. Be confident in your decisions. Dont be a pussy, there is high chance you will lose everything. If you cant except that find a safer market.

It's in the 40s now lad

No its fucking not

Get in Verge. It's going higher