>When did you buy in?
>Are you feeling positive?
I feel like once it's hits the big exchanges this thing is gonna explode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Convince us to buy this coin.

It mines itself and it's so fucking simple your granny will be able to buy it

people are desperate to buy it but it's only on one little shitty exchange. Once it hit's bittrex and polo it's gonna moon because people who were too scared to leave their comfort zone will start pumping

>600ish coins
>bought in a bit under 0013
>could have sold at the peak but was asleep
>yes

I agree that once it hits bittrex/polo it will go through the roof. Check coins with similar supply, what their value is

The problem right now is that its on a shitty exchange where there is not a lot of volume, hence the big spread between buy/sell

outdated pic but

>Omni now worth 26 USD
>Melon worth 56 USD

Bought between 8k and 25k sats. Have over 1400. Had more but sold a bit to make up my initial investment. Its all comfy now.

Can I buy with ETH?

yes, livecoin has ETH/MNE

Sunday drop is on going and the coin has retraced back from the high of $7-8.

Wouldn't be surprised to see new money hit on Monday to help pick MNE pack up a little

Should I hold or is this thing going to get pumped quickly?

Bought in at 0.00013 so I'm feeling safe. Wish I would have been home to sell when it went over 6.50$. I'm feeling confident that this at least has midterm potential, so I'll hold for a few weeks, but I did not want to end up with a fucking bag to hold.

Also, breakout triangle looks sets to complete in about 3 days. Looks somewhat positive, but not a clear upward breakout.

Where can I buy BTC without verification, and then where can I buy MNE?

Any way you can post a chart?

Bought in at .0002138 BTC. Put all my ETH. Should I be shaking right now?

same here, bought 1k MNE at 0013, considered selling at 0035 but when i went to the sofa i fell asleep and it was 0012 when i woke up lol

high risk, high reward user. don't get weak hands.

Bought in at 13, sold at 22 to get back my initial investment. Will see where it goes from here, hopefully it gets accepted on new changes in the upcoming weeks and the price skyrockets.

Is this a safe exchange to deal with, I only have a few ETH so I don't want to burn it on a whim.

I know. It just hurts seeing I'm losing out on my ETH gains. Shouldve left half in ETH. But I'm hoping to see more gains from MNE than ETH in the coming days

would it be a good time to buy now?

i am all in on this shit. moon? check mate

Seeing as it's relatively low compared to yesterday yea, only time you're gonna see it this low

did the same thing user, traded all my ETH and GNT and went in on MNE/ANT half and half for big risk big reward

yes, there's 900 in the order book available right now that would only bump the price up to 0.0016.

let me ask you a question, How much do you hate money? Yes,

People keep bumping the price down, it was up at 0.005 yesterday

we need to accumulate as much as we can while it's cheap though. weekends are usually the best time to buy due to dips. I still want a couple hundred or so more at least before it gets added to more exchanges. coins with low supplies and steady volumes can easily reach $20-50 and still have very low market caps.

Holding 345 coins. I might have to buy my Lambo used.

I'm feeling very positive about my MNE holdings. Even if this coin isn't added to a bigger exchange for a while, I am still expecting the price to increase significantly, on account of the obvious increase in interested and large buys over the last 24 hours. It also has a formidable 24hr volume and market cap when compared to coins on Polo or Bittrex, even though it is only on this smaller exchange.

Today is a great day to buy cheap MNE in my opinion, I am expecting it to pick up again late tonight leading into the week.

Today is your last chance to buy at this price, the fact that it saw 1000% gains and only lost 50% over the past 24 hours is nuts, big buy orders coming in

BUY IN RIGHT NOW BIZRAELITES, IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THIS HITS THE BIG EXCHANGES YOU'VE SEVERELY MISSED OUT

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc

Why did you crop out the nocoiner?

because i can't fap to it otherwise

I'm tell you right now that this is accumulation. People set walls to push down the price and I managed to get so many coins because of that. Once those walls break, it's literally a straight shot

Our discord was artificially lowering the price with sell walls yesterday to buy thousands more. If you didn't panic sell, congrats, you're not a moron

>the coin started out this strong on some obscure exchange
>circulating supply is low
>in the middle of a huge dip right now
>is not on other exchanges yet

it's time to make money boys

link to discord

It's private, sorry.

rude

they don't like nignogs

I got 500 coins at 0.0001 and bought couple hundreds more when prices kept getting pushed down to 0.0013 - 0.0012 ;)

extra rude

also I'm white

hey weak handers, fill my order you filthy whores

we can make our own super secret discord