DGB IS ABOUT TO DIP UNDER 700 SATOSHIS

DGB IS ABOUT TO DIP UNDER 700 SATOSHIS.

EITHER DUMP AND PUMP INTO THE CURRECT DAYS MEME COINS (EDG OR RDD) OR BUY BACK AFTER THE DIP.

THE MEME TRIANGLES HAVE DICTATED.

WHALES THAT ACCUMULATED 700-900 ARE ABOUT TO DUMP ON YOUR ASS.

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP user.

DROP DGB NOW AND BUY BACK AFTER THE DIP TO INCREASE YOUR STACK OR PUT PROFITS INTO A CURRENT MOON COIN RDD OR EDG.

GOODLUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.30980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha shutup nerd this coins the future didn't you see the 0 new information or tech to support this price?

>LE MINECRAFT LITERALLY FARRMING FRE MONIES

((they didn't realize it's one fucking server made by the dev))

FUD

t. nocoiner

go fud on bitcointalk

OMG YOUR RIGHT OP QUICK SEND EVERYTHING TO ME ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET SCAMMED

ITS SCAMS

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS SEND ME MONEY PLS

I made my sheckels off DGB like the rest of you, then i pumped it into RDD before the moon and gained another 120% on my profits in 6 hours.

Don't fuck it up user.

I'll buy back into DGB when it dips back under 700 which it clearly will.

The whales are gonna take their 30% from the latest rise and DGb will find a floor between 500-700.

You don't think it's suspicious it pumped with 0 news? lol

Shilling just hit a new level

ok dude seriously just shut the fuck up this coins going to 100 dollars when steam picks it up mark my words screenshot this.

>You don't think it's suspicious it pumped with 0 news? lol
>0 news

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.30980

Plenty is going on with this coin

Also top volume on Bittrex. Dont jump out after leaving orbit.

Why would valve or any company for that matter pick up a shitty project by a shitty developer that has done nothing for 3 years?

They can literally set a team of 5 to build a better blockchain in a week on their lunch break.

I really hope you don't bag hold this shit user, be happy with the gains but don't fuck it up when the whales dump.

For fucks sake it's not all about steam/minecraft you fucking retard. Educate yourself or kys when this shit reaches 50k sat in july.

I'm not saying it won't. Hell I'm gonna buy back in after this dip that's coming up.

I sold at 930 today when I saw the whales accumulating and fucking around in the 700-900 range. I realised then that they were not even hiding their play.

We're heading towards the dump soon, they have been trickle dumping for the last 5 hours but shit will hit the fan real soon and they will reaccumulate in the 500-700 range before a push to break 1000. Long term I can't predict.

I'm confident enough in my prediction for the short term and have made 4BTC gains already, I'll put it all back in if the trend goes how I expect and we reach under 600 sats during the whale dump. If you can't beat them, use their manipulation to your advantage.

This thing is about to dump, just make the most of the dump. You can HODL, or you can sell now, buy back in and increase your stack. (or invest in other coins with upward momentum like RDD and EDG - cash those out at peaks).

Here's a snapshot of earlier today just after we reached 970sats, whale forced a sell wall to accumulate in the 750-850 range for a few hours.

>EDG OR RDD

THATS NOT BCN NIGGA

MISSION MOON

>when I saw the whales accumulating and fucking around in the 700-900 range. I realised then that they were not even hiding their play.
How do you "see" this?

How does that affect anything?
I don't understand.

>They are accumulating 700-900 range to dump to 500 range
Literally how retarded are you and your logic? If they wanted to dump they would dump now and accumulate at 500 range now you imbecile.

Random sell orders of huge quantity that are not inline with trends.

IE the 45BTC sell wall put in place when every other price point before and after the wall was 0.5BTC-1BTC in value.

That sell wall forced the price down 750-850 for an hour before it was removed by the whale to allow the price to pump up to the 900 mark for a while, it's been trickle dumped since then and a big dump is coming,.

They aquired 750-850 and have been trickle dumping from 920 until now. They will do a snap dump and shake the weak hands and accumulator more in the 500-700 range today.

Believe what you want, it's obvious.

Been noticing that too. Cashed out about 50% of what I have. Moving to WhiteCoin for quick gains then reinvesting when DGB dips.

You don't, you just claim that you do after it happens.

DONT GET SUCKED INTO THE HOLD MEME

Sell for now before the dip, invest into EDG or some other meme P&D, buy back sometime tommorow

this guy is a sperg that goes by "DesIderius Erasmus" and only holds 2 BTC

ignore him

There's nothing wrong with holding as long as you commit to the hold. It's a cheap coin and is going places so why play to the whales tune? fuck the whales! Hold for 3 months and thank yourself later.

>tfw op missed out and now he is shilling for cheap coins

fuck off its not gonna work

There's still time to take your DGB and put it into MNE before the rocket takes off tonight.

why tonight?

op pls kys. Go buy some bitbean since that coin is for autistic spergs like you

Please don't listen to anyone telling you to sell DGB. It will be one of the top 5 coins next year.

Don't play pump and dump with DGB either. One day it will randomly shoot up 100% and will not come back down, and if you miss that wave, it will destroy all the profits you made so far and be even more costly for you to buy back in.

Don't risk it with DGB, it's XRP 2.0 but better. Never has a coin been in such a position to rise. HOLD.

On a large dip from yesterdays ATH, expected to hit atleast one if not two other big exchanges within the upcoming 2 days. Price is floating around as low it's gonna get

this x100

I already learned my lesson after thinking it would dump after 300 sats. I unfortunately sold my bag then and bought back at 400 sats realizing that if it were going to dump, it would've happened within a few hours of the pump.

Both times it's pumped, it's held a solid new resistance and coiled into tighter triangles before popping again.

CHECK OUT THE MEME TRIANGLES ON BTS, ROCKETS ENGAGED

kek just get some SEC

this desu. DGB is dead already, move on grandpa.

>DGB is dead
nah senpai where going to 0.00001 BC easy

lol. you can still buy DGB you bitter nocoiner faggots. I know you're retarded with autism but there's no need to stress out all day pumping and dumping. Just buy DGB and join us on the journey to 1 dollar.

What the fuck is this pajeet coin? Where to buy?

I WILL HODL.

I hope it does dip.