We're going MARS tonight. DGB

DGB is going big tonight, thought I'd give you guys a heads up. don't say I didn't warn you.

or its gonna crash hard after the dump

ye ye ye!!!

Daddy needs another lambo!!

>tfw just bought over 5k DGB a few hours ago

feeling real comfy right about now I must say.

You faggots have been saying this since it hit 200 sats.

dont get me wrong m8, holding 10k since 500sat. Am just worried

If by crash you mean successful launch to pluto and by dump you mean pump, then yes

We're gonna moon tonight. Don't worry. It's gonna happen. If you didn't buy DGB yet, you just don't want to be rich.

Ok, thanks for enlightening me on this. I feel a little more at ease

5k fiat or 5k dgb there is a huge difference there

fucking shills

10k dgb, not that much but i dont like losing money.

Ye, don't buy them sell them do whatever you want. Do you want that Lambo though?

Not a problem.

just 5k (5,382) DGB, $92 worth at the moment to be exact

Oh, you're a latecomer then.

Nevermind. Don't let those thoughts make your hands weak.

We'll have a small drop tonight, then we're blasting towards Mars.

HODL the coins bro's

Who /100k DGB/ here?

I'm with you. But I bought high, so I'm a bagfag

100k club reporting in. Since 111sats. Iron hands holding tight

Any other miners in here? Discovered this shit last night, difficulty is so low it's almost too easy.

Have 50 DGB sitting in the wallert and more on the way. I'm ready for this rocket ship to launch, bois.

started an hour ago and have 10.

What card are you running?

210k. Expecting mad returns in upcoming weeks ^_^

500k DGB in my wallet on my computer, thank god, or I'd probably have tried to flip a few times.

It's hard buying in at 100ish Sats and being up this much.

what?? no cpu mining an i7 5820K currently doing 6.99mh/s.

How exactly do you mine? I have a good CPU, but can't for the life of me figure out how to go about mining

I'm at dgb.miningfield.com they have a tutorial to help you set up and download links. I'll lurk here in case you need help user.

Can you dual-mine this together with ETH like Decred etc?

probably, if you set a couple up and either divide by cores or hardware, but haven't looked into it.

Since I'd want to be using my CPU (since my GPU is ass), I'm assuming I should get the CPU Miner Linux/Windows? Thanks man

yep, unpack it and edit "RUN-TimeTravel" with the corresponding line and info.

Alright the program looks like it's running, my CPU ain't running too hot and now I guess I'll just wait and see if this actually works and it gets transferred to my wallet

Everyone ready for tonight? We're about to blast off, buy in while you can.

someone give me £1 of bitcoin pls so i can buy some

I just wanna experience going to the moon with you guys !

Holding 28k lets do this shit anons

It's the same consolidation pattern after the last moonmission.

Only 20k here, but I'm a poorfag...Bought 10k at 100 sats..another 10k during dips.

I only mine FLDC/CURE because folding@home is something I've been in on for years...now I get paid for it. kek

why can't you spend your own money?

yea same here at 53 degrees. They have a 60 transfer fee, im withdrawing every 1k.

>put $50 into sat on coinbase as first venture into crypto

>9 day wait

I guess I'll just watch the shuttle lift off....

I've gotten to 'accepted: 38/38' at this point, but nothing on the end of miningfield for the worker I set up. Is this normal? Just wanna know if everything is going right and I'm not running this for nothing

AMD R9 380 getting 19.69 MH/s Valid

OP here,

We're blasting off soon, have a good trip everyone.

coinbase is messed up atm, wont take my debit card.

you too user, thanks for inform us

Nice stats.

Have a 770 need to upgrade. I haven't tried it yet but I don't think it will be worth the noise and the power consumption to run it.

I made 100 dgb in 3-4 days of mining with 760 non-ti 12-14 hours. Not worth it.

Looks like it's going back down as with the cycle, or is something bigger coming?

Please, engage

Probably something bigger.
Once it gets comfortable going back and down a consistent point, it's going to go up.

That's what I thought user, thanks for confirming. saves me the hassle of doing some arithmetic.

GTX 1070 getting like stable 68-70MH/s valid

DGB IS DONE

SEC IS THE NEW DGB
(also lmao @ ure life if u arent holding any)

up up up!

if you just have a graphic card, dgb is not worth mining anymore. i made 1,7k dgb in 24hrs with a 1070 a couple days ago, now i make like 200-300.

how do you mine it

Thanks, how long do you think until it goes up?

theblocksfactory, on groestl

It's already gone up from the dip down to 800, not sure when it'll hit 900 again, but I'm expecting 1000+ by tonight.

Thanks! I'll see how it goes

We'll be going up to extreme heights in a few hours, 1k sats. Be sure to put your suit on. Travel safe.

only 5k here, i hope to see you lads in the land of lambos when we hit 1$, after a bit of bootstrapping my gains up

just hodl untill they release the minecraft-thingy at least. I expect it to rise to about 1500 then

I AM HODLING ON FOR DEAR LIFE I LOVE YOU FUCKING MANIACS NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE

I want to buy more but Coinbase won't up my limit because my DL is expired and they don't take passport. What do?

use it anyway..?

I reached my limit on cc and bank takes a week

says i'm getting 450 mk/s

DGB chan is a slut!!!!!!!!!!