Any news about NAV?

any news about NAV? Is it going to pump soon after activation of segwit?

It'll be soon. Whales are prepping.

A bit difficult question please ( at least it is very difficult for me). What should be my sell order? I mean what are you expecting maximum price? Is it possible for you to predict or not?

Thank you in advance

There are nearly 470 BTC in sell order in comparison with only 90 BTC in buy order

Any relevance we can predict?

This is a best case scenario.

Well right now there is a big dump
Lets see how would it work

Demands gonna go crazy! Segwit is amazing. Working so smoothly

Hope you are right :(
Right now buy wall is gradually reducing negating the speculations

We got memed.
This is crashing.
SELL.

You have to be retarded to sell at this point in time. Do you know how to read the order book? It's obvious that whales are intentionally crashing the price to get cheaper NAV. Later, it'll pump back up and we'll see 50% gains soon. Stop giving people bad advice if you don't know what you're talking about. Right now is a really cheap buying opportunity desu.

THIS COIN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SOLID AND NOT A SHITCOIN.
IT'S CRASHING TO AN ALL TIME LOW.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

IT WASN T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS

SELL EVERYTHING

It was a goddamned scam.

Shut up loser, I'm holding those bags till it goes back up. I ain't settling for a loss

Holy shit this is brutal. Lmao

Don't laugh at us bastard.

How is it brutal? As long as you didn't buy at the ATH you only lost 5-10%. It's recovering within this week anyway. People who sell now are going to regret it later.

nav will moon once segwit gets activated

this is not a heavy bag, NAV is a good coin, it will rise eventually

I'm sorry user, I'm sure it will go back up!

Segwit is activated for NAV. It's the first COIN to activate it. It still hasn't mooned.

Yeah right :(

Okay thanks

It's rising now. Don't worry user, we'll be the next coin to be pumped by whales.

Still optimistic?

A triangle is clearly forming.

What now?
It's been stagnant for a long long time.

Freaking shit coin
Sold

Thank you everyone for shitty advice

Just HODL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bought in at 2225 expecting solid growth, only to see the coin leaking like a siv. fuck i put too much into this coin

I'm still holding because I feel like this is whale manipulating the price and it will skyrocket.

Whale suppressing to accumulate, just wait

Paper thin walls, just wait 24 hours and we'll get there.

get to where excatly? how much could it possibly go up to?
25k? 30k? 50k?!

This coin is fucking dead