What are your predictions for the ETH price after the Consensus?

What are your predictions for the ETH price after the Consensus?

$300 MINIMUM i say....

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/
news.codetract.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you all buying anymore now? If not, why not? Or are do you have all you need and just watching?

Me, the mighty caesar of crypto, say it will be 200$ minimum after day 3 and a weak later 250 to 350$

When is the consensus?

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/

Still adding every so often but not in major amounts because I just don't have much funds in that account. Wanted to add $5k worth around 124 but bank verification deposits take forever, so I'm stuck waiting till monday.

Wish I could buy more, only got 58 ETH. But the price will definitely go up over the next few months , so pretty much free money.

there are a lot of you. Monday is going to be crazy on Coinbase.

dropped a bunch of money on this hope u guys are right

so should i drop 5k on eth today? i dont want this shit to drop to 50

What if ETH isn't heavily featured or new future issues are presented, and it drops to $50?

Also is it true that it's pre-mined like 90% and the devs and investors can cash out at any time and crash everything?

please do some research lmao

Eth is literally the future

Buy the dip

You guys know Eth is going to be a plot point of Silicone Valley (netflix show) in the next season coming up right?

Shits going to bubble hard around then, so buy now and invest in all the various Eth tokens (Golem, Minereum, Edgeless, Monaco, etc) and just WAIT.

When Monaco goes live and the crowdsale is over, Eth will be purchasable by any joe schmoe with a phone app. Thats when the money will pump harder than you have ever seen.

is the dip now?

I have a basic question. Why buy ETH? What is the advantage versus bitcoin or litecoin or any of these others?

technology is ahead of btc right now

google it. In the last few years people were asking tis very same question infinite times. The internet is full of answers to satisfy your curiosity.

Fidelity's CEO is gonna be at consensus

Interesting sign

nope all time high look at the charts yourself

What is your take?

guise complete newfag here brought by some friend who's really into cryptocurrency and shit, I don't want to make a stupid thread just for me so I will ask here if you don't mind, hope I can get some answers

should I buy ethereum right the fuck now? because I was going to when it was 8-15$ around january and missed, saw it rise to 80$ couple weeks ago and wanted to kill myself, now it's doubling its price in literal one week and I'm really starting to wonder if I should buy now before it's too late, but I'm also wondering if I should wait a bit more in case it goes down a little so I can buy more of them, any thoughts?

>tl:dr
is this the time to invest in ethereum? or will it go down like bitcoin in its first stages? why/why not?

Should we tell him bros?

yea i know but i meant looking forward. i bought at 91 which was ath a couple days ago and look where it is

I wish LTC would pump one more time, I'd pull out of it and back to eth.

Digits equal LTC pump to $40.

More mainstreaming of the concept desu. They have >$5T in AUM so even a little interest from them is worth noting.

Mate... yes
also youre a fucking cuck lol

invest what you can afford to lose lol

>bros
>cuck
>lol
>...

you sound like the fucking 17yo normie retards that have been invading this website since mobileposting and reddit was a thing

any adult feeling like helping someone out wanting to give me some kind of explanation as to why should I invest in ethereum NOW and not wait a couple months and see if the price goes down? I assume you get this kind of question a thousand times a day on this board but I really don't have the time to lurk, and a quick search through the catalog didn't give me much

I'd wait till it dips as it's at an all time high right now. I'm looking to drop another £5k when it does so I can load up before consensus

>Tfw you know there will be good news because there is no such thing as bad news in a ponzi

Yeah I want out of LTC... Can't bring myself to sell right now. Infact I'm tempted to buy more at $25

I doubt it would drop, to be honest. Everyone is hyping it up and all I read about is how Ethereum is the future of crypto. It could drop though, I have to remember that this is basically gambling. Don't put in anything you can't lose.

No, you are a fucking cuck. You want some guy on an image board to spoonfeed you on whether you should or should not put your 50 bucks in ETH. Instead of being a fucking adult and just look iup the fucking subreddit or google ethereum and shit.
You fucking nigger deserve to be poor and miss out. Lazy fuck.

All im going to tell you is, your attitude already fucked you over. Pull the trigger already mate, either gun or your buy order. God damn, no one cares.

Buy now or stop crying

Cuck

>It's at an all time high right now, wait for dip
>Oh it went up, see it's at a new all time high
>Oh it went up again, see it's still at an all time high, don't buy it
>Guys it's still at an all time high, just wait for the dip

I say go up to $19 and thought "lol inb4 crash" then $80 and thought "why didn't I buy wtf, but inb4 crash now for real" now it's $145. I will never stop hodling ETH

When everyone is waiting to "buy the dip," that dip is not going to come. Think about it. It drops $4 and then shoots back up

ty

>being this mad

>want to go into crypto when ETH at 85$
>took 1 week to set up kraken account
>tfw ETH 140$
>still bet on ETH because consesus
>tfw my shitty card does not allow international transaction
fuck my life. i'm bounded to be poor

literaly, dead-giveaway

I used BTC to fund my Kraken account, still don't know if it's possible to cash out from them straight into my bank account lol

Anyway, chipped $60 in to ETH for the laughs, let's see

t. idiot

I've been watching ETH for months. There is always a 15% dip. That's my fucking dip.

You and everyone else, bruh

Just keep throwin paychecks into ETH

The dip is whenever bearish cry "ETH is ATH"

The truth is ETH is always ATH

nothing really, put 2 BTC into ETH and we'll see what happens in a year

lmao fucking rekt

I cash out 1k per week currently. 2 days and the money hits the bank (sepa, not wire)

I don't have anything really worth cashing out to be honest. I'll try playing around and if I manage not burn all that on stop losses I'll find a way.

haha that first "ATH" is exactly when i dumped

BTFO

>Being this stupid & mad

Wtf ETH reached an ATH I didnt even notice. It was doing nothing for so long I sold it. Why the fuck does this happen to me!!!

I just copped $600 worth of ETH.

gz, soon to be $1500

Is there a place where the consensus will be streamed or consistently updated?

Buy more now, while it's dipping.

That's the cheapest ETH you're gonna get for a while.

If it goes up 30% and then drops 15%, is it really worth it to wait?

>I wake up
ETH rises
>Got to eat
ETH rises
>Go to sleep
ETH rises
>dream about ETH
ETH rises

This is ethereum

>ITT ETH cucks suck each other's dicks

hail caesar!

Sell ETH before the bubble pops

lol... what a... cuck........................
You already missed the train, stupid faggot. Actually, nevermind that, do buy and kill yourself when the bubble pops. It won't affect us since we got earlier, but you'll have to wait 3 years until it reaches the current price.

>BUYING ETH AT ATH

heh it'll hit 150 and dip

>He's selling
You'll be just as laughable

see you in a year :^)

Exchanges fluctuate their prices on purpose to trigger stop losses.
Do you think the price goes down after you buy something because you are a very unlucky person?

I bought in. My logic is LTC is basically BTC but faster. Until Segwit or something else on BTC, I think something like LTC will have good upside. I want some ETH, but I'm not buying at these prices. Meanwhile holding some GNT and that's doing pretty well atm.

Those fucking jews.

I do think prices go down after I buy because I suck at trading and don't take this seriously.

I traded my LTC for MNE a few days ago. Feels good, man.

Believe me, the most valuable asset in an investment firm are psychologists, not meme analysts.

>wake up
>see ETH has risen 20% over night
>check wallet
>+3,5k$
>decide to sleep in, fuck everything else

Ahh, ethereum.

>and not wait a couple months

Go ahead and wait a few months. You definitely won't massively regret it.

I have $210 on ETH right now. Gemini account at $230 now.

I've paid off all my credit cards, so in 2 weeks should I dump into ETH or no?

I keep waiting for it to dip and it keeps going up.

I bought a bunch of ETH off coinbase now I have to wait a whole week to actually get it

Is this safe? What are the chances it crashes this week before my purchase confirms and I can dump it?

Lol yes. More cheap ETH for the rest of us.

GUYS

what time is eth conference EST this monday?

Bitcoin atm near me only opens at like 6 am EST

I want to drop 1000$ cad on eth

>tfw when bought a fuck ton at $48 thinking it might push $80 in a year
Come on baby

I tried to transfer money into the bank account that's linked to coinbase, but they're taking fucking forever to clear it so my bank balance is $70. I won't be able to buy anything until after ETH goes to Mars.

news.codetract.io/

>parents give me 6k to invest after seeing my crypto gains
>put it on eth a week ago

When you buy ETH on Coinbase, does the buy go through immediately and then take a week to register or what?

If I bought right now at $147, and it it's worth $200 buy the time it registers, will I have $200 or $147? It should be 200, right?

The buy goes through immediately but the coins are held for X amount of time. I believe they just do that in case it turns out you're using a stolen identity or something.

you'll lock in to the buy price

thanks

Buy the rumor sell the fact.

DING DING DING

This man is the only one who gets it.

Yeah, that might be right with most shitcoins, but given eths recent history I can only see it going lateral for a few days before skyrocketing again.

holding 5000 of them bad boys since .70$ patience is key friend and holding is for winners because once a coin everyone shit talked about dropping a few bucks that didn't hurt your pockets makes it's to the normies we're all millionaires

It's gotta dip at some point, my man. Can't go up forever.

>coinmarketcap has Eth at $158
>Kraken is trading at $143
What's stopping me from buying ETH on sale at Kraken, transferring it to a different exchange closer to the market value, selling, transferring proceeds back, rinse and repeat?

Would transfer fees cost too much to turn a profit on this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

If you have a Korean bank account then you could clean up doing this

Just noticed CMC shows the splits, and yeah, the biggest price pressure is in Korea. Wish I could read moonrunes.

Please user can you help me be like you, give me eth??
0x574a1fcc82179a025e0e3cb790cee13ad8035264

tfw only 4 eth.

fuck you

what $ did you buy at?