Did /pol/ ruin any other boards like Veeky Forums?

Did /pol/ ruin any other boards like Veeky Forums?
It's relevant because meta.

they were doing a good job fucking up Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums opened

>they were doing a good job fucking up Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums opened
Veeky Forums is shit though

Sometimes /pol/ muscled in on /tv/ a little too much, but it was never much of a problem. The problem with Veeky Forums is that it's so easy to shove in politics.

Veeky Forums '"ruined" itself. Stop blaming others.

its because few threads on Veeky Forums are concerned with history, most are meta treads about shit like race or fovariteboos or ''''''cultural marxism''''''' or why my historical daddy could beat up your historical daddy, and the rest are just wewuzing and turkposting

t. cucked again newfags rekt cuck jews r e j kek kekkel jej uppermost jejjel on the y axis

/pol/ never ruined any boards, they just added a point of view that occasionally comes up

Typical Veeky Forums
>Question about something you could easily google
>Was X autistic?/Was it autism?/What the fuck was his problem?
>*block your path*
>HRE/Voltaire
>Catholics aren't Christian/Which type of Christianity is True?
>eternal Anglo/anti French/anti Russian thread....
>Norse/Germanics/Slavs/Pagans were savages
>Stirner/spook memes
>pseudo phyloshopical bullshit with smug frog
>lifestyle/trivia nonsense
>meta thread blaming /pol/ and /leftypol/ but somehow never /int/, /b/ or Veeky Forums itself

Typical /pol/ would be
>Holocaust denial
>Why did Africa...
>Hitler/Nazi worship

Also funny how both pro and anti-Russian comments can get you labelled as /pol.

/pol tards ruined the world

If we really want to name what board ruined the others was fucking /tv/. I honestly think them nonstop shit posting spread like wild fire to the other boards. Hell we all use there fucking shitposting.
>what is she doing?
>was it autism?
>was he a big guy?
>literally who?
>what did he do?
As a result, /pol/ got a taste of it and turned it into a race thing. Veeky Forums has done a good job at being neutral, but I give it a year until it gets insane.

Your /pol/ boogeyman only comes up when you fags bring it up
>slightly controversial and right-wing opinion
>HURR GO BACK TO /POL/

/int/

>slightly controversial
>slightly controver
>slightly cont
>slightly c
>slightl
>sli
>s
>shabbat shalom, goyim, we've done it again!

/pol/ is the biggest and most important board on this site. Many /pol/acks will and do visit other boards. If you're not happy about it, I suggest you look for a new home on >>>/reddit/

/leftypol/ is a bigger problem

>some people are subhuman and should be eliminated

>slightly controversial

>t. person who doesn't know what /v/ is
This isn't 8gag, dummy. Vee has way more users than Pole.

>occasionally

>meta thread blaming /pol/ and /leftypol/ but somehow never /int/, /b/ or Veeky Forums itself
/b/ doesn't exist as a cultural force anymore, and /int/ doesn't attempt to hide it's presence, when you call out an /int/ellectual he won't spout boogeyman memes or act persecuted like /pol/ or lefty/pol/, he'll post spurdo memes and boast about how great his country is. Veeky Forums does have an introspection problem though I do think crossposters are noticeably more retarded than natives.

the shitposting and counter-shitposting and resentment of the same has made /tv/ and /co/ varying degrees of unpleasant and embarrassing

history of Veeky Forums thread?
It's been around for 15 years now.
What were some important moments in the history of this community?

There's literally nothing wrong with /pol/.

Words hurt my feelings, too!