Buy the dip! It's only upwards from here on out. RDD is here to stay

Buy the dip! It's only upwards from here on out. RDD is here to stay.

Don't be the guy that misses out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-b-ut its uh a-a-a shit coin!

FUD cant handle that its growing exponentially on its own.

weak hands sold it LOL.

I got 4.4MM at 7 sat
I sold 1.1MM at 37
Hodling the rest until my Lambo is reddy

>tfw

Sel sell sell, pump is over

>Shill

Must be upset that you have sold out early

Weak hands get out. This thread is for future Lambo owners only.

RDD is in for the long run for sure

RDD has solid potential. Let all the weak hands cash out now, hodl for lambos.

We're goin to the moon, buy while u still can

insiders have sold lots of rdds on the way up! Shit info better sell now

I only have 1,152,604 I bought in at 34 with 1.15k is this still enough to get me to lamboland? or atleast a good deposit on a house

What's so good about RDD?

Developer posted a link on Reddit about the upcoming ID system. It will allow to create a unique Blockchain-based ID and tip on any social media site.

It's a coin that's meant to be a way to tip people on social media or content creators. It's perfect for normies to use.

The developer anounced Redd-ID today which is there ticket to having the system up and running and our ticket to the moon. And the good thing is you can still get in cheap. So get in and don't be left behind on earth.

this
it WILL be shilled by normies once word gets out

dev even posted about REDD-ID recently on reddit

how many sats can this coin get to in the upcoming months? is there a release date for REDD-ID?

Lots. There is no ETA on REDD-ID yet but when it launches we're launching to Jupiter. Expect massive gains in the meantime too.

Dip is almost over guys. Last chance to get in or be left on earth forever.

do you think we can get past that 75btc total sell wall to 40?

To the moon lads

Update.
The ETA for REDD-ID is set for 2 months from now. Get in now.

Once we get rolling we eat sell walls for breakfast.

sauce?

how much does a hooker like this charge?

that's one hell of a slut

Soon around 1000 RDD my senpai

The developer Slack

Should I sell my 1m bought at 8841 sat?

Please respond

Its not that RDD is a shitcoin. It has potential and all. Its just, DGB is so much better

BUY THE DIP

RDD is absolutely a shitcoin.

The "social media" coin? Are you fucking serious? This will be the first coin to zero if social media actual decides to adopt some form of crypto.

Let's see-

1) Unless they own one another, ALL social media platforms are rivals who constantly try to steal users from one another and copy each other... Do you really think they're going to unite under some retarded ass "reddcoin"?
2) Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Reddit, Google, etc have the best engineers in the world. They could each literally roll out their own coin in 10 minutes and it would be superior RDD. Use your fucking head.
3) "It'll be the google coin" I actually heard someone say that. If you really think that you're going to lose all your money on this obvious pump and dump.

Course of action right now is to buy as much DGB as possible for long term hold, and for the gamblers the next pump coming tonight is SEC.

Cap this if you want.

Did you research RDD at all?
Because your first two points indicate you don't know what RDD does, and your third is an anecdote.

Its the Patreon coin. If the creators adopt it then the platforms will integrate it to get a cut which they currently can't for Patreon.

Userbase dude. learn about it. RDD has none and will never have one. Crypto is far too complicated at this stage for normies.

It's not the fucking patreon coin. WHY WOULD PATREON NEED A COIN?

If you want to donate to someone, you literally just put in your credit/debt number and do it. You can also set up automatic payments and such. For shit like patreon the fiat system is much better.

How stupid are you guys?

GTFO. talking out your ass.

I'll cap this and then cap the fucking day I cash out my fucking money. Reddcoin will allow tipping independent of the actual platform. They don't control it boi.

I sold it at 16 and made 1500usd! Fuck I could have had so much more!

I expect 100 once it gets to full deployment and assuming of course that it gets adopted.

So you didn't.
Well let me direct you to this:
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/
And then this:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/

RDD is approaching a top 50 marketcap with a wallet and tip integrating extension you can download and use just as easily as Adblock.

Oh you're referring to the reddit post that was shilled last night to cause this massive spike. Yeah I made 3 BTC off that pump and dump.

That post literally says nothing of value. It has no actual meaning behind it. That's like if I created a coin and started shilling it as "FBCoin"... "Hurr durr people can purchase my FBCoin and use it on facebook!"

How fucking stupid would that sound? RDD is the same thing. It will not be allowed to be used or integrated into any social media platforms. It will only exist on your browser as an useless extension. If you wanna tip, why not just use BTC,DGB, or LTC? The latter two being instant. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD not your empty wallet you desperate fag.

what is working beta?

Because they haven't created the aforementioned extension themselves, m8. BTC is too slow and fee-heavy to start using for microtransactions, ETH isn't meant to be a currency for the tip market etc.

RDD has an active dev team, functioning tip bots already existing on all major social media, and one of the most normie-friendly wallets scheduled for a soon release.

And I'm 300% in the black right now and already know what my long term hold is going to be user.

>It's not the fucking patreon coin.
Yea its probably closer to twitch bits, which people go absolutely apeshit over. If its less of a hassle than visiting patreon every time they want to donate to someone I'm sure people will pick it up.

what about litecoin+lightning? that seems like logical way forward

>RDD has an active dev team
Yes, very active, with those massive delays on roadmap you can clearly see that.
>functioning tip bots already existing on all major social media
Such as? I can only know about beta on reddit, but I've seen similar thing on /ethtrader/ board for ethereum.

holding 1mil RDD now bought at 5sat, I consider selling soon for SYS, HMQ, GNT, ETH.

Lite is dead. Just let it die. Bitbean, digi are far superior atm

On topic, prepare for slump at 1 AM GMT+2

lite will never go away until bitcoin is decentralized again

You can only decentralize if you have asic resistance, or allow GPUs to compete evenly.

Bitcoin and lite have taken the turn for the worst in terms of tech, yet price keeps increasing. Development is basically dead compared to ether.

PotCoin only needs 30 BTC to double

>FUD
What does this stands for?

fear uncertainty doubt

Then what does HYPE mean?

Hype means we buy