Safex: moon mission confirmed

Hey you faggits, started noticing this shitcoin just recently. Volume is increasing, but I can tell it's still in the accumulation phase, and when the whales are finished, this is going to be huge.
Also bitcointalk thread gains more attention, few people start catching up. Bonus points this shit got some nice tech in it.

>missed pivx
>missed xrp
>missed dgb
>missed FUCKING BEANS
Lmaoing at your life, no coiners, don't miss this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhLX61j0aRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF FAGGOTS IM GETTING SOME OF DAT SEC IF YOU DUMP ON ME YOU ARE DEAD BITCH

>got beaned

what does this even do?

beans are actually pumping pretty good rn

TA looking good as well, nice find

Will this finally take me to lamboland?

Any recent news? why is the price and volume going up like this, it really is getting ready for a megapump? please be serious

Yes, they are signaling segwit, they just announced it

it's literally the next dgb lad

guys this is huge, this is just the beginning, DONT MISS THIS, I REPEAT, DONT MISS THIS!

interdasting, will buy if it breaks last resistance

Everything has its limit m8

Bitbean guy here.

been buying SEC, DRACO, and COVAL for a while. haven't told Veeky Forums because they always fuck everything up like they tried with bitbean

no weak hands allowed

who /asset coins/ here

VERY nice

biz will never learn

You are seriously going to regret not getting onto the SAFEX spaceship tomorrow!

For some reason I read sexchange

SJW coin confirmed

hahaha kys

found the transgender

You want to sit in this baby or stay at the ground? You decide Veeky Forums!

we getting rdy

I don't even know if you guys are playing games, but the fundamentals are there, the devs are active. This may actually be a good buy.

Buy the dip guys, this is the last time SEC will be this cheap.

I'm goin in on this one

what is the exchage rate from CAD to Safex?
How many CAD's = 1 Safex?

it's not rising at all atm

Is this on bittrex?

yes "SEC"

Cool thanks

Whats the analysis?

if we get more volume going this is going to explode

afte its widely used you gonna be rich

CHILI networtk

Is it still good to get into now?

im going in

yeah, I could see this hitting 400 REALLY quick

I could see your mom flying over to my house and sucking me off too

I think this could actually make an DGB / RDD / XVG ..

I won't sell too early this time

heh, good one m8

all we gotta do is break this 140sat sell wall and me and ma are gonna be on mars, far away from your lil 2inch peter pan

thank you sensei

139 BABY, lets TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

need a whale to come in and make this sell wall go BOOM

We don't need no whales, just keep buying. This bitch is going to the moon like it or not.

SELL WALL GONE, GET IN

WALL JUST GOT DESTROYED

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Lets give it a shot. Is the wallet out yet? Post all info on this coin and upcoming plans from devs.

HERE WE GO

MOON

look at 1k sat sell wall

Whales know

bump

Looking for a good point of entry

Right now would be good

RUN FAGGOTS RUN

youtube.com/watch?v=VhLX61j0aRk

Give it a few hours more

kek, thats just orders placed. Most of these coins during this bull market have been bought on the fly because they take off so rapidly

boo ya

Volumes going up too

Whales detected.

BUY. THE. DIP.

I want to but I want to be at the bottom

Weak hands getting out, good riddance.

dude this the most obvious whale manipulation ever
please open ur eyes homie

ya'll got played

Nope, you sang this tune before several times. Lets watch the next days.

going back up my man

Fuck

my nerves! am I dead?

i trusted you, biz... why pull moves like this on your own flesh and blood? why not find your victims elsewhere?

my fucking palms are sweaty I and my body is ready

his obvious fuding just gave us about 7btc more volume kek, and still rising in sats

moon mission resumed

I TRUSTED YOU Veeky Forums, I PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO THIS SHITTY COIN, I HAD TO GET A LOAN FROM MY MOM FOR THIS, I WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY RENT NEXT MONTH IF THIS FALLS ANY FURTHER

relax we're already back lmao

OK I'll bite. You faggots made me a lot of money on ZCL, DGB, and MNE this week.

let me explain how this works.... you buy in on erry dip now.
and by the end of the year you buy lambo.

Newcoiners, please don't play with more than you can lose. Please don't put ALL into one coin.

Stop looking at 1-5 minute graph trends and hold for more than 10 minutes.

Red is to be expected, be smart about when you sell.

Don't be stupid. This coin has barely had 100btc volume today. If it goes 500btc+ volume then you know it's an actual pump.

exactly, volume isn't even that high yet, this moon mission has just BEGUN

thats EVERY coin that pumps high... they start with a lower volume. You're not going to get insane gains on a coin that is topping the charts volume wise.

RDD, DGB, XVG, all had less than 100btc when they started... or at least at the point where if you got in, you made mad gains.

Just put 0.1 into this scam coin. Any reason to believe I won't lose it all in the upcoming hours?

agreed. volume's gone up 50% since I started watching it.

there was a post bout 1:30ago that said in roughly 2 hours there would be a pump. I'm banking on that desu

getting hard man

Hold for a few days boys and relax.

That's what I'm saying about people worried about a slight dip. If you buy in now before the volume sets in you're more than likely good. Just like RDD getting shilled at 4 sats then nobody believed and once the volume came in it rocketed.

i dont understand

how is this coin really worth money if i dont spend real money on it?
i mean i dont see any payment methods like credit card information or paypal

Whale said huge pump in an hour or so

I have a question: what exactly makes some random shitcoin be shilled over here and actually getting pumped. Is it bagholders, people who read into the coins and finding some interesting features, or just volume monitoring?

His post that said 2hours is 1 hour and 18 minutes old

I shoulda waited but I bought on the dip

kk cool

Warming up the engines

PEople are getting scared and selling out low

volume monitoring largely, especially at a time like this where random coins are exploding for no real reason

Yup

This will moon

Where buy

okay boys, volume picking up, stay strong and HODL, you will regret it if you don't

BAZINGA

just in a little bear trap accumulation phase

Does volume increase mean that there is more capital circulating in the supply of the coin?

BUMPPP

yes, when you see it start to snowball upwards then we're pumping good and almost about to reach the peak. Not even close yet... like I said, still accumulating right now.

300% yuppp