Veeky Forums convinces me to buy Minereum

>Veeky Forums convinces me to buy Minereum
>buy in at $9
>immediately crashes to 2.5
>not coming up at all
>fucking NIGGERS
>mfw tricked by MNE shills

lmao you need to use your head a little... yeah just a little.

don't listen to the EDG faggots either. jump on BCN that's the real moon mission

can confirm EDG is north korea space program

I will fucking hang myself if someone tells me I should have bought DGB. I'd have made like 15k already.... FUCK MY LIFE.

Should I buy DGB now? The price is so high already. Will it keep going up?

You're an idiot dude. With these things it's all about timing.

I bought MNE on a tip from Veeky Forums when it was at 0.25$

stop buying at highs you fucking retard

It WILL go $1

up to you tho. 50c by the end of July

there will be a second leg and a third leg even too. Especially when it winds up on additional exchanges. I bought in at 2, didn sell, and am just adding now on this dump

Depends. Do you want a lambo? If you do, then yes, buy now

BTS is the only way to go if you're trying to get to the Moon, boys.

Buying at $9 was retarded but don't worry, MNE will be $20 before the end of may

Why? It's a fucking useless coin with no purpose.

>buy at ATH
>lose money
>COIN NO VALUE

you deserve this

meanwhile we who bought at 2-3 will continue to make gains after weak hands like you sold out to the whales

kek. buying at ATH?

just don't sell, you'll still get rich off this.

I still own my shit because I need hope that I can make my terrible loss back. Im JUST ASKING why this coin has any value whatsoever?

psst buy dogecoin.

>he fell for minereum meme
LMAO
should've bought sec instead fuckface

>losing faith in Minereum before it even hits major exchange
stay nocoins

no one is buying your shitcoin kys

it's going up right now boys, get in while you can

>automatic token creator dapp coming
>only 7 days old
>already shot up but Veeky Forums overshilled it and created a bubble
>added to myetherwallet
>only on an obscure exchange
>no ICO
>no premine
>less than 1mil market cap
Even if it was useless a

Sure, but RDD actually has a purpose, theoretically. The whole "tipping" thing is interesting and at least RDD has a use and an objective.

What is MNE good for besides "mining itself". Who the fuck cares? What can you use it for?

Bought 50 at $4.70
How fucked am I?

reddcoin... go there.
read the volume growth first before investing in any new coin

We're about in the same spot. I bought 1 BTC at 2 and 1 BTC at 9

so yeah you're fucked. It's not going up above 2 again. Thinking about just dumping

>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming
>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming
>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming
>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming>automatic token creator dapp coming
fucking retard
also stop being sour you nigger you know damn well 80% of coins have no use and no one who invests in them cares anyway

>hurrr durrr automatic token creator
>muh automatic tokens

well, if the token has no use, what's the point in having more of them nigger?

you might as well hold it now, or buy more to lower your average buy in price. then forget about it. come back in 6 months it will be higher than you bought it.

that's if you actually think minereum has a future, have you studied the community and the devs? are they serious? how many people are mining it etc?

if you bought just because it was being shilled then you might want to sell. if you believe in the coin for reasons then hold forever

do you know what tokens are?

EDG is just an exit pump because they are scared that ETHEROLL just launched with a superior gambling DAO.

actually don't answer that the point is you can create ETH tokens if you want your own cryptocoin and are a virgin nerd who knows how to program. With MNE you can just use a GUI app to create your own coin in 5 minutes

please dump. you're such a stupid fuck. dump all of your fucking ME right now you don't even deserve to have any of it if you're gonna be a little weak handed pussy ass impatient piece of shit. fucking sell your MNE already so the rest of us make even more money

Ok, so you have a useless coin that can make more useless coins in a market that is already flooded with useless coins.

Am I interpreting that correctly?

angry I'm shedding some disinfecting light upon your bacterial growth of a shitcoin?

>ethereum is useless
>ether tokens are useless
Why are you in crypto again? Go back to stocks and gaining 2% a year

So what is it, you can mine ETH coins with MNE? Or you can create ether tokens with MNE, which are fucking useless.

Sounds like you're trying to blend the two together to make yourself feel better.

Yes you can create ether tokens with MNE
>ether tokens are useless
Yeah please refer to my earlier point, get off this site and leave crypto right now

LOL. what are ether tokens good for? Making your own retarded shit coin that has zero value lie MILO coin? I feel like you're agreeing with me...

The worst part is, there are already ways to create your own ether token with out having coding knowledge

Crypto is allways ath on the way up you dumb abo

>what is golem
>what are ICOs
If you want to miss out on a coin that's going 10x in a month because you personally don't find it useful be my guest but stop being retarded

And you could have bought safex and be rich af nigga

Should have bought SEC instead

>be muh guest
>be muh guest
>muh guest

faggot. HURR DURR GOLEM WILL BE A SUPER COMPUTER THAT EVERY MAJOR COMPANY WILL USE.

No, it won't be you fucking retard. You think film studios, military defense companies, VFX houses, etc (you know, people who would need this type of thing and have money to spend) are going to put their ultra-sensitive, billion dollar data onto a public network? How fucking stupid can you be? Golem will be used by no one important, since all the big players have enough funding to do everything in house.

You still haven't answered my question though. Is the entire point of MNE to make ether tokens so you can flood the worthless shitcoin market with more worthless shit coins? Faggot.

Damn man, that is pretty retarded to buy at 9 bucks, but selling now would be even more retarded. I expect this shit to hit 10 bucks tonight.

>listening to pump and dump altcoin pajeets

This MUH SHARED SUPERCOMPUTER meme needs to die, by the time this shit gets implemented people will have a supercomputer room instead of an "office" if they really need that.

Read the MNE source on Github even if you don't know how to program, it's literally 50 lines of Pajeet-tier copypaste

The value of this coin is 0

>buy at the top of 10000% pump
>poohbear.gif

Feels bad buying at the tippity top of a pump in a low volume market huh?

Why are you shilling against edg, it is good coin.