WARNING: MAJOR INFLUX OF SLIDING CHINKS

>Whitecoin
>Syscoin

Threads are made by chinks trying to get Veeky Forums to baghold and distract from the real coins

BEST PLAYS RIGHT NOW
>sec
>draco
>coval
>bitb

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pajeet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a classic pajeet tactic, trying to lure you into their pumped coins.

Take notice that

>sec
>draco
>coval
>bitb

were all pumped just recently, so if you jump in right now the chances you make money are slim. The pajeets want you to buy their bags. WhiteCoin on the other hand did not pump yet and it stable at ~110 sats.

Where do you think you can make more money, a coin that was already pumped or one yet to do so?

Decide for yourself.

hello.

I have your post log right here:

this faggot shilled against all the coins like bitbean, digibyte, pivx even!

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pajeet

Notice how the pajeet didn't tackle my points and proceeded to spread lies on me to discredit my advise. Do not fall for their scam.

Notice how this little faggot always shills against good coins and pumps absolute trash coins they already hold?

>pumped LTC ALL LAST MONTH AND GOT PEOPLE TO BAGHOLD WHILE I WAS POSTING BITBEAN MEMES

You have to get paid to do this by someone. You can't be this aspergers-riddled to be trying this hard to make people not make money dude, I say this in an honest way: you need to get help. Mental help. You're a fucking psycho.

Again failed to tackle my points. This is because he can't - reason is on my side. It's common sense really.

Again I ask: Where do you think you can make more money, a coin that was already pumped or one yet to do so?

Go look at WhiteCoin. Then look at the shitcoins the pajeet is trying to lure you into.

>You can't be this aspergers-riddled to be trying this hard to make people not make money dude

Low effort reverse psychology attemp. You will lose money on pumped coins, simple as that.

Reminder this chink shills for trash coins all day and FUDs against good coins like COVAL, SEC, and DRACO which are historically very low.

>he's trying THIS HARD

Get mental help.

Buttbean done well

Lets see.

>COVAL

Has just reached an all time high RIGHT NOW! Yes, this must be a good time to buy right?

>SEC

Wow, look at that climb! Probably an all time high as well. Hmm...

>DRACO

Looks like it just pumped and dumped this morning but it's still staying high. This is very risky.

Notice a trend? interesting picks my pajeet friend! But I won't let you fuck over newcomers. I, unlike you, want everyone here to succeed.

Get mental help, chink.

Here is to all the NoBeaners

No counter argument, like I expected.

Bitbean and draco are legit. IDK about the others. I'm also pretty sure this is the same guy who told us to buy bitbean at 13sats.

Hi beanman!
You want to fly away with sec?

Get mental help.

>I'm also pretty sure this is the same guy who told us to buy bitbean at 13sats.

you're correct, no pump and dumping here, I always tell people as I do it

they're all great coins, asset coins will moon soon

DRACO is very risky. I was holding bitbean before it was shilled here, bought at 11 sats.
This guy is clearly attempting to lure newcomers to continue pumping already pumped up coins. If he was really the one shilling bitbean at 13 sats, then why go against a coin that can double and even triple in value? Strange.

>doubting I'm me

Draco has 88 million coins you chink faggot.

Get mental help.

It doesn't matter if it's you. I won't let you dump on new investors.

Get mental help. Seriously. This isn't good for you.

>SafeExchangeCoin
>BitBean

Both of these could go another 10x when people get to know about them.

Thanks mate. This other guy cabt even make a propper argument. Just keeps saying the same shit

Nice phone post. Get mental help.

pajeet