Consensus coming

Which big boy will benefir more in terms of percentage gains??

ETH or XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Ripple-better-than-Ethereum-What-are-the-technical-and-fundamental-differences
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
coindesk.com/47-banks-blockchain-complete-dlt-cloud-pilot-ripple-tech/
coinmarketcap.com/
batcoin.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

XRP, ether isnt even a cryptocurrency according to its founder.
XRP will be the way that banks transfer money. Dnt fight the jews, join them

not buying the new eth

Thats RIPPLE you fucking idiot. XRP HAS NO FUCKING USE.

is it possible both experience big gains? or is one going up and other going down?

That's what I am asking since I believe one thing will gain way higher than the other

ether is literally payment for the computing power of apps
xrp is the bank approved coin. It will be the normie crypto for sending payments

if you want measly 10-20% gains then get ETH. XRp is guaranteed 100% gains in2 months and that is so dman conservative to say.

as soon as this is proven to save money (all the charts are there, but needs to actually be used to prove it), all banks will be forced to buy. The competetion between banks is so tough, that if they can save what ripple promised, they will literally have to switch or PERISH.

>welcome to capitalism

>XRP 100%
b,...but what about Market Cap meme?

quora.com/Is-Ripple-better-than-Ethereum-What-are-the-technical-and-fundamental-differences

@Glyn Maclean -> this sounds most reasonable.
Learn from the past. Big investors back people or brands also, not the product most the time.

No fucking clue, I've got $10k in both right now so they can just fight for my love.

Banks aren't using XRP you retard

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

SYScoin

No it won't, you can't even access the ripple network, only banks. Holding xrp Is pretty much a share of a ponzi at this time.

XEM is going to soar from this event too.

rc cloud is ripple dum dum. did u even read your own article? you know what to be fair it was written by cnbc so they may have confused you.
coindesk.com/47-banks-blockchain-complete-dlt-cloud-pilot-ripple-tech/

market cap meme solve by banks investing billions when THEY ARE FORCED TO USE IT CUZ IT SAVES MONEY

Put a long position in on XRP at 16.5k sats, will it increase a lot before the interest eats my gains?

it will be a dollar within 2 months i believe. Then it will be marketed easily to the smaller banks in non US countries as something similar to the USD but more stabile, faster, and less fees.

>Next XJ-13?

why is this coin being shilled lately?

all these crusty virgins thirsty for a lambo

>being this mad he didnt get on the xrp train

not a shill. just a good investment! DGB is the shill. No fucking games available? sees almost 1000% gains for no news?

Ripple consistently releases news and listens to investors to try and calm volatility.

1) Mooning constantly
2) BAT ICO is being built on top of it
3) BAT ICO slated to revolutionize advertisement on web, a multibillion USD biz
3) Good dev team, good white paper
4) BAT also has reputable dev, white paper
5) Shills get folks to buy both at ATH and at dip, keeping the crypto stronk for long term investors.
6) Crypto keeps mooning because < 1% pop knows about it, and among the 1% that know about it

Just checked coinmarketcap.com/ and

>circulating supply
>38,532,538,149 XRP
WTF? Why?

based on what?

Alright, I'll bite. I wont have capital for at least 2 hours. Did I already miss the train?

okay noob here. when the BAT ICO happens, how do I buy?

scalability. Also look into the Ripple coin lockup. That news was what made the last pump occur (somewhat)

wtf is godamn batcoin ?
batcoin.info/

>link from coinmarketcap website

It's a ripple PROTOCOL network, you fucking retard shitcunt

It's an entirely separate network that DOES NOT USE XRP

Telling that your shitdesk paid hype piece talks less about RC Cloud than the cnbc article

2x post fuck it. Look at this kek.

lock-up concerns coins not included in the "circulating supply" numbers

just kys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

>wikipedia
are you literally fucking retarded?

The XRP network is A ripple network, RC Cloud is a separate network BASED on the ripple PROTOCOL

They are entirely separate, nippon banks are not using XRP, glorious Nipponese investors are not investing in XRP, stupid zipperhead coreans are

BAT is a scam. copies code from chrome whoelsale and slapped a coin on it to get money from ico.

not basic attention token
really shitty name but it's made by the guy who invented javascript and founded mozilla

>THEY ARE FORCED TO USE IT CUZ IT SAVES MONEY
oh what, like, um... every other cryptocurrency in existence?