>vikingboo

P sure we can agree on this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites#Biblical_background
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=nxpaxQqaYWk
youtube.com/watch?v=MBnAZ_qSYJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is byzaboo lower when it's basically being both a greekaboo and a romaboo at the same time?

What about Persiaboo?

Most likely because it's popular and a fair amount of the byzaboo's are pretty shitty, similar to how vikingboo's think vikings were epic fighters and no one could stop them. Personally, I'm a minoaboo, a mycenaboo, and I hate to admit it, a weaboo (I love Japan from 500 to 1200 BC).

I'd say high tier. Who doesn't love Persians?

You're missing one, OP

God of Gods tier

>Not being such a faggot that you wank over long gone historical societies and instead analyzing them like a thinking person, more concerned with why they developed in a certain way than stroking them for having done so.

It took 2 million 134 thousand 916 posts for a ranking to appear, a new record Veeky Forums

>I love Japan from 500 to 1200 BC
But it's the least interesting part...

What about philosemites (jewboos), OP? Regardless of your opinion on jews, you have to recon that they've been ruling the world for centuries or even milenia. They do have their merits

>and I hate to admit it
That's the reason I hate to admit it.

>Who doesn't love Persians?
jews? cause the jews stole the one god theory from Zoroastrians and used that as the basis to legitamize their foreskin obsessed wargod.

No. Jews have been liars since they became an ethnic group.
Jews never integrate with other cultures and live off the achievements of others like parasites until they get kicked out of the country.
Even the narrative Jews lay out in the Old Testament about how powerful they were in ancient times is a lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites#Biblical_background
Before archaeology
>"no Hittite king could have compared in power to the King of Judah...".
After archaeology
>[was] worthy of comparison to the divided Kingdom of Egypt", and was "infinitely more powerful than that of Judah"
I bet you think Jewish slaves built the pyramids of Egypt.

>jews?
Oh come now, user. We all know they don't count.

what tier are turkaboos?

Well it seems hitler counted them fine as they 'marched off into the ovens'

I wish there were more minoaboos around here.
But more than that I wish someone would decipher Linear A already.

I deciphered your mom's Linear A.

>indogreekaboo.
lol

Pathetic tier
>You

Egyptaboo should be added to high tier

I think it takes a special level of dedication to be a Byzaboo and actually know your history. It's like being a fan of a joke sports team, like Cubs or Indians. It's an empire pretty much perpetually in decline from the time the west falls, and pretty much fucked by it's own hubris and infighting by the time Islam mops the floor with them. It's all downhill from there. Every good emperor (lookin at you, BBS ;3) is really just one of those instances where it's like "Eh, now this empire *might* have a fighting chance to come back to power.... but oh, wait, no reality ensues".

what I mean to say is that it's painful to study its history, and watch it decline because of the enshrinement of the "virtues" of man, like greed, lust, hubris, and megalomania. It's like watching a cringe video, but it's the history of the remnants of was once a top-tier empire. It just hurts to watch them sit there and fuck themselves and give in to petty feudalism in the theme system because they couldn't exert enough force to make their citizens pay taxes. It was the epitome of a weak government.

I understnad why Gibbon hated it. It was too painful to acknowledge

Who here mongolboo?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

>below kys tier

Top 5 most autisitc -boos on Veeky Forums

1-Byzaboos
2-Crusaderboos
3-Germaboos (bonus points for Prussiaboos and Naziboos)
4-Nordboos
5-Chinkboos

I'm a sumeriaboo. The standard of Ur is my FB banner. Also an Egyptoboo. Probably the only boo I have that hasn't been mentioned in the thread so far is Nahuaboo. I like their artistic aesthetics, generally optimistic philisophy, social conduct, and xochiyaoyotl.

Anyone else here an Ottomanoboo? Mehmet II was awesome, and basically made constantinople great again.

Where would you rate Etruscaboo?

Russiaboo is god tier, but only imperial Russiaboo, not that commie kike shit.

My ancestors fought against the Ottoman Turks for centuries but fuck, at least the Ottomans knew some order unlike those Arab retards who inherited their lands.

probably more autistic to unironically rank the -boos on Veeky Forums like it is super serious business

Haha great thread /b/rother xD

In my experience people butthurt about Germans are a lot more annoying. I see them starting a lot more shitposting threads than Germaboos.

>No. Jews have been liars since they became an ethnic group.
>Jews never integrate with other cultures and live off the achievements of others like parasites until they get kicked out of the country.
>Even the narrative Jews lay out in the Old Testament about how powerful they were in ancient times is a lie.
Not saying that lying is a morally good thing, but it made them get further than any other ethnic group. They have money, intelligence and discipline. They are even better than asians, that are so focused on their rules that they inhibit any form of creativity

the fuck is a 'vikingboo'
is that the retarded version of a nordicboo/norseboo?

not all norseboos think vikings were hardcore killas that the anglo-saxons/franks struggled against. i personally love nordic culture due to its traditions, architecture, myths etc. shame most of it are either christian retellings (icelandic myths), word of mouth or shitty carved runestones because the vikings were too retarded to come up with a writing system other then the elder futhark runes

tfw egyptboo sumerboo celtoboo caucasusboo and hittiteboo

What about aztecaboos?

While Germaboos/Prussiaboos can be incredibly irritating, in my experience the anti-German people on Veeky Forums are significantly worse.

Byzaboos depend, really. If they're Byzaboos because they're genuinely interested in the Byzantine Empire and all topics encompassing that, then they're usually fine. It's the /pol/ "DOOS VAULT GIVE ME BACK MUH COSTANOPLE" LARPer types who know very little regarding Byzantium beyond the very basics and make little effort to enhance their knowledge that are the irritating ones.

Franceaboos on Veeky Forums are very irritating I have noticed. French history and culture is indeed very interesting and worth researching, but most of the Franceaboos I've encountered on Veeky Forums are just people who are eternally arse-hurt regarding England and Germany and spam inaccurate images as a result.

Oh and Crusadeaboos are in a similar situation with Byzaboos. The history is very interesting, but the /pol/acks give it a bad name with their deus vult LARPing.

I'm a chinaboo, centralasiaboo, indo-grecoboo, and mexicaboo

Am I the ultimate Veeky Forumsposter?

c

High tier

Where does Britboo go into this?

What about caveaboos?

Italiaboo here

wtf i love mongols now

>tfw altaiboo
youtube.com/watch?v=nxpaxQqaYWk
youtube.com/watch?v=MBnAZ_qSYJU

into the fucking garbage you degenerate anglophile

>70 IQ opium and fermented milk rape babies

Literally the worst race of people on the planet.

>If you couldn't eat, it why did you hoard it?
>Why didn't you give it to your men, so they were ready to die for you?

>What good are these metal gates if there are no men to defend them?
>Why didn't you break these gates & make lances out of them & give them to your men?

Ascended Tier
>Western Saharaboo
>Free State of Winstonboo
>Other Wordly Kingdomboo

Hi guys I just found this board! I was watching my favorite history channel, Extra Credits, when I realized I'm a Gran Colombiaboo. Thoughts?