DGB 4th MOON TONIGHT

DGB 4th MOON TONIGHT

feel the power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any idea what time?
This DGB spirit bomb is still collecting power.

Just watching these fluctuations without intent to sell. Only time I will is with my rolling stop point from half of what the ATH has been so don't worry guys.

what does this mean. explain real fast to me

more buying and less selling

around 5PM, our asian whales will be waking then

good or bad`?

Uhh this is hte ask/sell view. Here you can see how many BTC (Y-Axis) is on either side of the table. Green side shows how many BTC of "offers" to buy at a certain price on the X axis.

Red side shows what is the asking price for given value on the X-axis.

I just bought 300k looks legit. Might long term this coin for once.

We off to mars bitches get your cheap DGB now before we blastoff again

My bank transfer for bitcoins to exchange won't be done for a week

Will I be too late to get on the spaceship by then?

more buys is good however its mostly because of the price drop that it shows up like that. overall its good though because it means the price wont drop anymore.

Good. Means people are interested in buying DGB but they want to make dosh and don't want to buy at the current price. Some will give in and buy a lesser amount at near this price.

nah you just wont be able to buy as many. It will rise fast then continue a slow increase later

have 300.000 DGB

but also 20 ETH and 8000 Ripples...

so what do i do now, put all in dgb?

Up to you user,

I've been bagholding ripples for a week or so now - they're just slowly losing me money

Eth is only gonna rise, but why not substitute a few of them for DGB then cash out and back into ETH

i would hold onto these three if i were you
also, nice choices

If I had that kind of capital I'd be doing the same thing user. right now only 50k DGB, 400k RDD

Keep ETH
Exchange Ripples into DGB.

Sitting on 530k DGB and rising. 500k for my Self.
30k in exchange for $500 a friend gave me to get in on it.

Which tells me that even normies see the worth in DGB as a currency for gaming after showing them the sites and how I used to mTurk in college just for a few extra dollars to buy shit with. If it becomes a popular, well known thing (big streamers) I think it could really take off.

DGB IS OLD NEWS

SEC IS THE FUTURE

about to put the remaining profits from my online business last month into this "DGB"

someone talk me out of this.

Take half instead
That way you dont lose evrything in case of emergency.

Why not?
It's a nice dip

it's going to 1 dollar, anytime before 1 dollar is a good time to hop onboard.

Don't try to pump and dump, you'll miss a huge spike that will never come down and you'll lose all your p&d gains and more if you try to buy back in.

It could be worth as much as $10 in a few years, it's a top 5 coin.

DGB has shown thus far, that going in will not disappoint. The momentum is absolutely insane. We probably don't even have to shill this coin and it will continue gaining. Although, we do want our Veeky Forums bros on board, because the celebration will be more than obvious when the time comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

come on boys we got this who pumped for the pump

I spend 5k on this. I live in russia and this is huge money for me. I just hope Veeky Forums bros do not mistake.

Just bought 150 bucks of this shit hope you fags are right

You're safe ruskibro. Say hi to Vlad and Putin for me.

Enjoy your ride to lambo land bro.

Once everyone realizes how much money DGB can get them, everyone on this board will start shilling it desu

>literally quadrupled my net worth in 3 days with dgb

Pls moonmen, help a poor no coiner. Surely 1000 digis would be no bother to elite moon creatures such as yourselves
D7cbYE3NTBx2SDj2pgEjzqJJDWStaZco4L

you must believe in the heart of the cards user

godspeed you slavbro

Sorry boys, ride's over. I bought in at 840 so it's gone down to 833 already...

kek, I bought in at 910 have faith nigga

give me £1 so I can get started, please. i know im just straight up begging at this point-- my debit card keeps getting blocked and i cant do BT.

1AuJo7Wjvu6FvkSLnkTKVcgMGhGwepoCXZ (btc) ty!

Keep everything as is. You have a good amount of DGB, having abit of XRP helps hedge against having only two coins.

kek

>bought at 870

this better take off

it is

thoughts on this fucking huge wall?

There was nothing like this previously; this shit is big.

dgb will rise short term. Those others are long term.If you cant see the obvious answer, to buy dgb, you are an autist

>gone up by a full penny since 3 days ago

Y'all need some milk. Dropped by 7 sats and you wanna jump ship? Enjoy getting passed by my lambo in your shitty beater boi

It was higher when it was down around 300.
It can still go up.
Did all of you newfags buy in over 600-700?

There was a wall just like that when I sold my 500k at 570. Don't be a dummy like me.

bought at 115, rode to 400, then have been of n on since then.

the wall is there because somebody wants you to see it

>go to sleep at 606
>wake up
>858

SHORT OR HOLD M8's?

Hold boi trips confirm

Hold for gods sake dont be a dummy!

sameish senpai, just wish I put more in then at 140 and held desu

Made some good gains but now I'm holding cause I bought in >900

just bought 5btc worth, hope im not too late to the party

shill we will

you will not be disappointed

>missed this shit because mommy wouldn't let me reopen my bank account
fuck it i'll go by myself tomorrow

>even remotely implying DGB wont be 1000 this week

it's happening.

trips
>meme magic is real

ASIANS WAKING UP IN 3 HOURS

Losing faith. Shill harder fgts. Does anyone shill on the gook boards?

wtf
first time investing in a coin?
buy at ATH?

I bought at 200 shitter. I am watching for the dump that will INEVITABLY come with this vaporcoin

>losing faith
>it's literally been nothing but up
there were a million faggots like you "losing faith" about 700sats ago

weak hands don't get lambos

PLS DON'T I WANT TO BUH CHEEP MY PAYCHEK IS IN A WEEK

You understand a dump will come swiftly after a pump right?
That's what a real pump'n'dump is.
It doesn't hover around a price like it is now and suddenly drop.

Listen shitter, I rode it through multiple crashes. There is only so high hype and shilling can take this coin. There is a point to abandon ship. It's vapor. Until then, people need to shill harder to the gooks and russnecks.

made around 2k USD with DGB but regretted to hard, that I sold for ~320 sat.. now.. I actually bought back in with some spare money..

hope I won't regret that even more

okay cash out, cash out fully right now

Let's see how this run goes =p

It's going to a dollar retard, just hold you weak handed weak minded dunce.
it's called a correction you idiot. DGB isn't a pump and dump coin, it's resisted market pressures and continues to climb steadily because it's *gasp* ACTUALLY A GOOD COIN. A pump and dump is RDD, which doesn't go up on average, just fluctuates with the lies spread on here.

Are you unable to read or are you responding to the wrong post?

exactly

SHIEEEET! I NEED TO GET BACK INTO THIS!

This coin isn't going to a fucking dollar you negro.

I ASK MY MAMA FOR 100$ SHE GAVE ME, NOW I GOT TO WASH HER BACK BUT SOON I WILL BE RICH

Neither was ETH right?

Youre an idiot and would not last shit in the real market kek don't give up dumbass

ETH has actual mainstream acceptance, technology, a platform and devs. DGB is a gaming token slated for a mod.

I am working against myself here because I own a shit ton. But make your shilling at least plausible.

I'm seeing 881 sat, is it happening RIGHT NOW

bought in at 940 :^)

840, still floundering on polo

>DGB is a gaming token slated for a mod

That will still raise the price, and we can just cash out if it's received poorly.

doesn't matter when you buy in, this coin is going to $1

if you play pump and dump you'll miss a huge spike that never goes down, and you'll lose all your profits and more.

you realize nearly all altcoins are vapour right?

Where you seeing this price?

got lucky and bout 409 for 828 earlier. not I sit and move and mine others

you realise vaping is the cool new trend right?

Might have been 831 or 837 at a glance, Yobit

Was going to say, that price is incredibly high compared to the other markets.

Yes, it seems I was mistaken, apologies if I got you too excited also.

>wake up
>price hasn't crashed

feels good

You realize vaping stopped being cool 18 months ago, and stopped being new 2 years ago?

ASIA'S WAKING UP LADS

Sia also gearing up for a break. DGB and Sia have been like twins, usually DGB breaks first so I think this could be a sign of a break soon!

>We will be releasing a concise set of DigiByte facts and roadmap in next 24 hours on DigiByte.co
anyone has any news regarding this? (was announced yesterday)
i figure its related to the upcoming happening

nearly all. True. But many at least have a plan and justification for some valuation: XRP, XEM, SIA, Waves, Monero, etc.

Yes it is almost all entirely bullshit, but at least they try. DGB has jack shit, which makes it a joke. Like I said, I hold a lot, so I would love to see it spike, but I am going to hop off once I hit 5x.

Believe it when I see it.

You act like gamers care if an experience is shit. People actually THANK developers for more worthless DLC these days. Just the idea that you could make "money" doing what you're already doing is an exciting idea to the common pleb.

It is a freaking mod. lol

doesn't matter if it has actual value, asians will speculate on anything